The Angie fight keeps kicking my ass

RefGarnet

Honestly not sure if you can win with the current team. Although to beat her 100% guaranteed, get a copperajah at the safari zone (bottom left area, it may take a while). Also, get a oranguru at hulu meadow. It learns trick room naturally at around level 50. Copperajah is super strong under trick room and can one shot any of her mons outside of rotom-f and walrein. Trick room would probably help your team out a lot since your team is fairly slow, and I'd bet all of her mons except maybe walrein outspeed yours. You may need to revert to an earlier save to be able to leave angie's tower

Also just in general trick room is an insanely powerful tool against a lot of the tough fights in this game. Rejuvenation bosses tend to have fast mons that can hit insanely hard under their terrain. It's a lot easier to "out-slow" than to outspeed with most mons in general.

I also used Pangoro here, and it was amazing. Took 3 of her pokemon out. I made sure to get Bullet Punch and iron fists for it, and had it power through pokemon that were paying attention to my other pokemon out. 

I think whatever you get, you'll need something to deal with the slush rush bros (Arctovish, Beartic), something to stop aurora veil (I just didn't let her set it up), and something to tank the special users at the end (Rotom-F, Walrein). I used Pyukumuku for the latter, myself, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. You might even try to use pyuk to purify the dimension, if you're more clever than I. I couldn't take advantage of that.