Early Game EXP Grind?

MadHappy

I've finally defeated Venam and I'm leveling my team ever so slowly in Goldenwood Cave, by having Melia with me to constantly heal them and help defeat wild Pokemon.

Is there a faster way to gain EXP?  There is no breeder in East Gearen ( or if there is one, I haven't found them ) and the earliest one I know is in Goldenwood Town.

( I also posted this in Guides and Tips section by mistake )

26 minutes ago, MadHappy said:

I've finally defeated Venam and I'm leveling my team ever so slowly in Goldenwood Cave, by having Melia with me to constantly heal them and help defeat wild Pokemon.

Is there a faster way to gain EXP?  There is no breeder in East Gearen ( or if there is one, I haven't found them ) and the earliest one I know is in Goldenwood Town.

( I also posted this in Guides and Tips section by mistake )

There is a Breeder in the Chrisola Hotel Rooftop after defeating Garbodor ( or before, I don't remember) and a Breeder in Sheridian Village. I think there is one in every chapter, even in Chapter 3.

37 minutes ago, Cerise said:

There is a breeder in East Gearen! ( and Sheridan too! )
The one in EG is on the Hotel Rooftop.

I can't find him. I tried going back to an older save before I defeated Venam, even before Garbodor, and he isn't there. 

4 minutes ago, MadHappy said:

I can't find him. I tried going back to an older save before I defeated Venam, even before Garbodor, and he isn't there. 

try installing the most recent patches

5 minutes ago, Nave said:

try installing the most recent patches

That did the trick. Only the game crashes when I talk to her. Maybe because I have the "Battle Me" quest active.

Edit: nvm, It works now. It was my mistake.