Type: Null

RefGarnet

You have to do a sidequest for it. Before you go do it, I suggest going to the north-western corner of route 2 where that artist in the caravan is and show him a Cherrim [cherubi found in the same route], a Magcargo [found in the place you fought Groudon and Slugma found in the Team Xen Caratos mountain base] and a Toxtrcity [Toxel found in the grass of west gearan sewers]. You will need to do this because he gives you a Magnet for showing him Toxtricity and you'll need the Magnet. You will also need an Up-Grade [2-3 of them are available scattered throughout the region, just check an item guide]. The last thing you'll need is a regular Pokeball. 

Once you have all those, you need to go to a place called 'River's End' which you can get to by surfing south from Route 3. Look around River's end till you find a train station and a house next to it. And try to enter the house and you'll unlock the side-quest. You'll be able to just follow it from there, but basically you'll be sent to the room in the Team Xen base in Wispy Tower which has water all over it and surf up to enter a special room. Anyway, things from there will be pretty self-explanatory. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can also buy the Magnet on the GDC Department Store or the Back Market (also in GCD) but that's way too far I suppose..

15 hours ago, Juice said:

Emolga instead of a Magnet?

BRUH I'm upset considering I spent 2-3 hours catching Nosepass in the Safari Zone trying to get one with a Magnet

At least I have my shiny Silvally, so whatever. 

is there any way to force your mon to be shiny? Sadly didnt reseted to get a shiny type:null, but i wanna see how a shiny Silvally is in the game

6 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

is there any way to force your mon to be shiny? Sadly didnt reseted to get a shiny type:null, but i wanna see how a shiny Silvally is in the game

If you want , you can download debug for changing your team . There is an option to turn a pokemon to shiny on and off . 

If you want a magnet you could get a Pokemon with compound eyes on your team and run around crataos mountain for a nosepass, than use thief on it, I ran around for 15 minutes before finding one than got a magnet first try