I Need My Bugs!

J-Awesome_One

Are you asking for bug type Pokemon locations? I'll just tell you what I remember off the top of my mind:

Spoiler

There's a bunch at Route 2. Illumise at night, Volbeat during day, Caterpie line can be found by headbutting trees

Kricketot at Sheridan Village

Combee at Route 3

A-Paras can be found at Route 4 Den, but I believe you need a lot of Red Essence.

From what I can gather, Ditto:

Spoiler

Can be gotten at the Dens at Route 4 after a certain point of story/number of badges (I'm not even up to this part of the story and I somehow know this lol)

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

Are you asking for bug type Pokemon locations? I'll just tell you what I remember off the top of my mind:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a bunch at Route 2. Illumise at night, Volbeat during day, Caterpie line can be found by headbutting trees

Kricketot at Sheridan Village

Combee at Route 3

A-Paras can be found at Route 4 Den, but I believe you need a lot of Red Essence.

From what I can gather, Ditto:

Reveal hidden contents

Can be gotten at the Dens at Route 4 after a certain point of story/number of badges (I'm not even up to this part of the story and I somehow know this lol)

Thanks for the info on A-Paras & Ditto! Guess I'll have to hang onto my Golisopod a bit more before I can breed it.