V13 Chansey's location

khanh_mai

I know Chansey is in Kakori Safari Zone, but it is tedious to hit that 1% and catch it successfully without Chansey fleeing. I opened Pokedex to check and it showed there is Chansey in Route 2. Have anyone checked this yet? What is the appearance rate? I have been finding Chansey in route 2 for 2 hour and still no sight of it, really need one for the Ova Charm.

Spoiler

image.png.25c0989859d58104aaca72a55df33b38.png

3 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Safari Zone, don't remember which part exactly tho'..

I saw Chansey in Safari zone but it is tedious to hit that 1% AND catch it without it fleeing, I would rather find one outside Safari zone and bonk it with an Ultra Ball (Especially 4 Chansey fled already...Gonna cry if the fifth one fled too)

9 minutes ago, khanh_mai said:

I saw Chansey in Safari zone but it is tedious to hit that 1% AND catch it without it fleeing, I would rather find one outside Safari zone and bonk it with an Ultra Ball (Especially 4 Chansey fled already...Gonna cry if the fifth one fled too)

Sadly I don't think there's any other way to get one aside from Safari Zone, it is tedious and annoying, I know that pain well since I wanted the Egg Charm..

• Sad 1

I got one recently. It is only in the Safari Zone. You can find it in the area with the one tile wide path. It is tedious.

I also had a happiny in my PC from somewhere, so someone probably gifts you one, but that was so long ago that I have no idea where I got it from.