Small bugs thread

Cyphre

So i've been replaying since the beginning (highly recommend btw, pretty much a different game), and with such a huge amount of changes obviously some small cracks appeared. So let's find and compile all of them so Jan and co could fix them in time.

1) In Wispy Tower, you can freely pass through some of the yellow railing and void beyond. 
2) In Blacksteeple Castle, when you get to the section you played as Emma, doors still have messages from the nights before from Emma's perspective. 

WIll update this when i notice more of them, and i encourage people to post more of those little bugs. 

1. Not sure if its bug or just Rng, but when you fight Venus in the Big Top field (the girl with Ledian Crest) her Tauros always succesfuly hit iron tail with 100% accuracy, there is no indication in the field that boosted this particular move in the field guide. Have tested this at least 30 times, but she never missed once.

2. Saki's M Metagross somehow maanage to outspeed  my Max speed IV/EV timid Gengar.

3. in 3rd Layer, near the bridge with the gyarados there is a small rock climb area, some tile here can be used to surf .