Xen Waste or guide for evolving A-Paras.

Dark_mist-X

Since we`ve had all Aevian forms and evolutions in v13, I(and not only me) tried to find Xen Waste..... And finally, got it.

Some days ago, I`ve asked about that rift but didn`t receive an answer, so I`ve decided to investigate myself.

You need to have 15 thousands of Red Essence which can be farmable from Rt.4 Rift-Dens.(don`t worry, that essence don`t decrease if you throw it).

When you get it, go to Sh.Wetlands and throw it. You will find Beldum there. Note: HE HAS TAKE DOWN SO FALSE SWIPE WON`T WORK even in acc decrease cuz of Clear Body ability.

You can defeat it and get 500 essence - nice farming spot btw.

You need to CATCH it for getting 1000essence and Waste for Paras. And you can get Xen Waste and Beldums.... multiple times.

Hope it helps and good luck ;)

image.thumb.png.2115e8b7dc596f76099918f92e075490.pngimage.thumb.png.dbe64d113b952ab1056e1c32fb3fc017.png

Edited by Dark_mist-X
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

So would you be kind enough to tell me here where to get A-paras? and must there be specifics to do so?

Corrupted cave in Mt.Carotos (enter from Waterfall in Sheridan Arena, then right elevator in the room where castle or smth big at the top)

No specifics, it`s overworld encounter.

Edited by Dark_mist-X

16 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Corrupted cave in Mt.Carotos (enter from Waterfall in Sheridan Arena, then right elevator in the room where castle or smth big at the top)

No specifics, it`s overworld encounter.

Don't forget that you need Spice Powder from Terajuma Ranger Bases to awaken it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...