[Spoiler] Bug in Wispy Tower

GriffinO1

My Pokémon were around level 32 and I lost to Sharon and Eli in the Wispy Laboratory. When I healed from it my Pokémon were back down to around level 26, and my Luxray had regressed into a Luxio. Alongside that my Galarian Yamask was replaced with the Alolan Raticate in my PC.

I believe my party was replaced with the one I had a few Audino fights before the third gym fight. Anyone know what happened?

This happened to me too, heres what I submitted to the bug report

Really weird bug, after losing to Giratina all my pokemon where de-leveled to the level they where when I started playing that session, losing anywhere between 5-7 levels for each my pokemon, and de-evolving them.
Despite having saved several times during the session, they did not just de-level to my last save, but all the way back, several hours of gameplay to when I had started playing for that day.
Even though my pokemon where de-leveled I lost no actual progress in the game, and was still in the wispy tower at the correct healing station.

9 minutes ago, FerrousOxide said:

This happened to me too, heres what I submitted to the bug report

Really weird bug, after losing to Giratina all my pokemon where de-leveled to the level they where when I started playing that session, losing anywhere between 5-7 levels for each my pokemon, and de-evolving them.
Despite having saved several times during the session, they did not just de-level to my last save, but all the way back, several hours of gameplay to when I had started playing for that day.
Even though my pokemon where de-leveled I lost no actual progress in the game, and was still in the wispy tower at the correct healing station.

Most be the station itself then. Mine were actually reverted from a session before this one