V 13 GAME NOT OPENING......... WELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon Master

Hmm... did you check that the file referred (Audio/BGM/Rejuvenation - Title Screen.mp3) exists? I had a similar issue where some scripts where missing for some reason.

Is this the only error? As far as I know the missing sounds won't stop the game from working (I even tested removing the Audio directory).

I think you can comment out the part of the code that raises the error (Scripts/Game_System.rb) without issues (bar getting no bg music), but I doubt this will help:

def bgm_play_internal2(name,volume,pitch,position) # :nodoc:
    #begin
    #  Audio.bgm_play(name,volume,pitch,position)
    #rescue ArgumentError
    #  Audio.bgm_play(name,volume,pitch)
    #end
  end

7-21-21

Does the file show in the game's BGM folder. Anyway this will most likely get patched later.

What does BGM even stand for? Base game music? 

Jade A. Fenwe

Edited by ZoklyInkling001
Grammatical Errors :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 3:54 PM, Nullspace said:

Hmm... did you check that the file referred (Audio/BGM/Rejuvenation - Title Screen.mp3) exists? I had a similar issue where some scripts where missing for some reason.

Is this the only error? As far as I know the missing sounds won't stop the game from working (I even tested removing the Audio directory).

I think you can comment out the part of the code that raises the error (Scripts/Game_System.rb) without issues (bar getting no bg music), but I doubt this will help:

def bgm_play_internal2(name,volume,pitch,position) # :nodoc:
    #begin
    #  Audio.bgm_play(name,volume,pitch,position)
    #rescue ArgumentError
    #  Audio.bgm_play(name,volume,pitch)
    #end
  end

so am i supposed to do anything with this code