Last Minute Preparations for V13.

enderowl

Since V13 is going to be coming out tomorrow, I am making this post to see if I should change up my team a bit for the next chapter and if there are any suggestions for swapping out team members for one of the generation 8 pokemon. This is a casual playthrough of the game until I finished up the new story content so that I could do a intense playthrough for the revamped story.

Torterra - Lvl. 85 - Torterra Crest - Shell Armor - Brave - Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Curse, Leech Seed

Rotom-Wash - Lvl. 85 - Mystic Water - Levitate - Modest - Substitute, Discharge, Hex, Hydro Pump

Hydreigon - Lvl. 85 - Dread Plate - Levitate - Mild - Dragon Pulse, Work up, Dark Pulse, Magma Drift

Volcarona - Lvl. 85 - Flame Plate - Flame Body - Modest - Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance

Metagross - Lvl. 85 - Muscle Band - Clear Body - Adamant - Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash

Sylveon - Lvl. 85 - Light Clay - Docile - Pixilate - Draining Kiss, Light Screen, Calm Mind, Hyper Voice

• Like 3

Is it really confirmed that v13 is coming out tomorrow(today in my country)? I know about the date thing but I thought patreons would have earlier access to the game than us and as far as I know they havent got the game yet.

On side note the team is pretty good.

Edited by Yahiro

That’s a pretty solid team you’ve got there.

Mine is Sylveon, Garchomp, Decidueye, Primarina, Swampert, and Dedenne.

They aren’t IV’ed well, hopefully I can progress through whatever’s coming!

1 hour ago, Yahiro said:

Is it really confirmed that v13 is coming out tomorrow(today in my country)? I know about the date thing but I thought patreons would have earlier access to the game than us and as far as I know they havent got the game yet.

On side note the team is pretty good.

They did have earlier access, they we're the one who we're testing the game if I'm not mistaken

• Like 1

16 hours ago, enderowl said:

Since V13 is going to be coming out tomorrow, I am making this post to see if I should change up my team a bit for the next chapter and if there are any suggestions for swapping out team members for one of the generation 8 pokemon. This is a casual playthrough of the game until I finished up the new story content so that I could do a intense playthrough for the revamped story.

Torterra - Lvl. 85 - Torterra Crest - Shell Armor - Brave - Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Curse, Leech Seed

Rotom-Wash - Lvl. 85 - Mystic Water - Levitate - Modest - Substitute, Discharge, Hex, Hydro Pump

Hydreigon - Lvl. 85 - Dread Plate - Levitate - Mild - Dragon Pulse, Work up, Dark Pulse, Magma Drift

Volcarona - Lvl. 85 - Flame Plate - Flame Body - Modest - Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance

Metagross - Lvl. 85 - Muscle Band - Clear Body - Adamant - Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash

Sylveon - Lvl. 85 - Light Clay - Docile - Pixilate - Draining Kiss, Light Screen, Calm Mind, Hyper Voice

solid team there, tho if possible i'd say to give rotom wash shadow ball over hex as the damage in the long run can be better in most cases, as for other possible suggestions i would recommend a poison type move such as sludge bomb or sludge wave where possible since your only easy counter to fairy types is meteor mash on metagross........... tho out of your team's composition i think the only mon capable of learning sludge bomb is metagross which wouldnt do its physical capabilities any favors

17 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

solid team there, tho if possible i'd say to give rotom wash shadow ball over hex as the damage in the long run can be better in most cases, as for other possible suggestions i would recommend a poison type move such as sludge bomb or sludge wave where possible since your only easy counter to fairy types is meteor mash on metagross........... tho out of your team's composition i think the only mon capable of learning sludge bomb is metagross which wouldnt do its physical capabilities any favors

Volcarona sets up on just about every Fairy type, except like, Azumarill and Carbink (lol). It's actually the best fairy counter available, if not one of the best fairy counters period.

I'd actually drop the Torterra Crest here. Your team absolutely hates rock types as most come with ground coverage and all 3 of your offensive answers are fairly slow (Rotom's alright but that's about it). Having a mon resistant to both Rock and Ground would be invaluable. Obviously you can sub it in when you know you're not fighting rock types but for general use I think you want to go crestless. I'd also drop the setup move on Hydreigon, unless you're planning to replace it with Nasty Plot in the coming update? Finally I'd give Thunder Punch over Iron Defense on Metagross, and Misty Terrain or Shadow Ball over Light Screen on Sylveon. (does it get Reflect? that'd be good too)