V13 - Performance issues

Zumi

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I've only just recently finished downloading e13, and it doesn't seem to recognise any of my existing save files and only comes up with new game as an option. My e12 file is still working fine and therefore I cant figure out why I'm unable to access my save on e13. I have over 100 hours on both my playthroughs and would really rather not start completely again. Thank you to anyone who can help.

The M Key does not speed the game up at all. I re-downloaded the game, updated my computer, cleaned the disk,  set the turbo to 4x, and I still cannot get the damned thing to work. Meanwhile, it works for my friend. What exactly is going on? Is there a file that I need to edit? 

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, but I am just reaching the end of my rope with this.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a solution, disabling vsync in the nvidia control panel. As not everyone has had this issue i do assume it might be due to nvidia cards, hopefully this fixes it for anyone who comes across this issue (worked for me at least ig)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

o there is a "bug" i think its a performance bug, since it happens on my notebook, but not on my friend's pc, probably because of the screen's size, that some pixels start to glitch on the screen, during scenes where there are fogs, i've been sending this to the bug report since patch 0.2(when the issue started) with screenshots but still not fixed, i even tried to change the screen size, but nothing seems to fix it, besides playing the V13.0.1 or V13 during those parts

Spoiler

happens during the "cutscenes" too, like when we revive on mt valor

PkmnRejuV13Bug2.png

RejBugInfinito.png

PkmnRejuV13Bug.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I never did get a response to this black screen flicker error which occurs when I open up v13.0.5. It scares me every time that I see it and I'm afraid that if I continue to play this version, my game will not play right due to never-ending glitches. Is there a direct download link other than the ones that had been provided that will let this game work as intended? Please advise. I still have my previous Rejuvenation versions. Should I use one of those in the meantime until a more stable build is released?.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, Fants said:

o there is a "bug" i think its a performance bug, since it happens on my notebook, but not on my friend's pc, probably because of the screen's size, that some pixels start to glitch on the screen, during scenes where there are fogs, i've been sending this to the bug report since patch 0.2(when the issue started) with screenshots but still not fixed, i even tried to change the screen size, but nothing seems to fix it, besides playing the V13.0.1 or V13 during those parts

Reveal hidden contents

happens during the "cutscenes" too, like when we revive on mt valor

PkmnRejuV13Bug2.png

RejBugInfinito.png

PkmnRejuV13Bug.png

I have the exact same issue and a notebook btw, did you find a solution or anything, because if there ain't any we won't be able to enjoy v13.5 properly and further versions

On 10/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, bruhtonium said:

I have the exact same issue and a notebook btw, did you find a solution or anything, because if there ain't any we won't be able to enjoy v13.5 properly and further versions

unfortunelly not, no response on the bug report doc either, the only "solution" is to keep a V13 and a V13.5 folder and alternate between them when it occurs :/ 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks, 

I do not really know where to post this, so if I posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know. 

Anyhow, let's start.

I recently downloaded V.13.05, yet I can not get past the starting screen. I see the team, the opening screen. 

But when I press enter the game shows the following image.

I have no idea what to do and I really wanna play.

Again if this is posted in the wrong forum, let me know and where I should post it. 

report performance.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 7:13 AM, Zumi said:

Sent in a bug report about performance issues with the game, but feel like you may need some extra help with troubleshooting the issue or want to elaborate further? Please provide your feedback here, we'll be looking into it if we're able to fix anything about this!

NOTE: THIS IS *NOT* A THREAD FOR REPORTING BUGS THAT AREN'T RELATED TO THE GAME'S PERFORMANCE.

Any unrelated posts will be removed from the thread. If you want to report another bug, please refer to the bug reporting form instead!

so. I was minding my own business, and suddenly in the land of broken dreams, the puppet master clones clone, but then the game displays a buncha text and crashes. Installed the supposed fix, and it didn't work. image.png.6d3e42e648104422a5da79c526317c2b.pngthis is the displayed text.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Game spazzes out and randomly clicks everything as soon as I start it up, I'm on windows 10, not sure if there's a fix for this, didn't have a problem with the last version of the game.

• 2 months later...