Hey guys I defeated Keta in intense with only one retry, Is my record good

Farhan Ahmad

In all honesty, Intense Mode is at the point where the number of retries needed to beat something isn't impressive, but merely that it was beaten. i'll tell you now, all those wacky and out there challenge runs of Intense? most of those successful runs absolutely took more than two tries. if you feel it was an impressive feat, then it is exactly that. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:03 PM, Generic Gamer said:

In all honesty, Intense Mode is at the point where the number of retries needed to beat something isn't impressive, but merely that it was beaten. i'll tell you now, all those wacky and out there challenge runs of Intense? most of those successful runs absolutely took more than two tries. if you feel it was an impressive feat, then it is exactly that. 

Can you give any tips for marianette

My team is

Lvl 30 Combusken

Lvl 30 Frogadier

Lvl 30 Swoobat

Lvl 30 Nidoking

Lvl 30 Luxray

Lvl 30 Pupitar

Also I have fletchinder,rockruff,houndour,pigeotto in my PC

7 hours ago, Farhan Ahmad said:

My team is

Lvl 30 Combusken

Lvl 30 Frogadier

Lvl 30 Swoobat

Lvl 30 Nidoking

Lvl 30 Luxray

Lvl 30 Pupitar

how do you have a pupitar that early??

if your swoobat has simple, then just set up calm minds vs one of her pokes and use some super potions in between (her girrafarig is best for this) and you can basically sweep with field boosted confusion

alternatively if combusken has bulk up and speed boost, it should be pretty easy to set up a sweep

18 hours ago, Faint said:

how do you have a pupitar that early??

if your swoobat has simple, then just set up calm minds vs one of her pokes and use some super potions in between (her girrafarig is best for this) and you can basically sweep with field boosted confusion

alternatively if combusken has bulk up and speed boost, it should be pretty easy to set up a sweep

I defeated her by first changing her field into haunted field

And then sweeped her with speed boost ,bulk up and stacking shot (tm which get after defeating Keta) Combusken

And for Girafarig and Toucanon,I used Luxray

My team is

Lvl 30 Combusken

Lvl 30 Frogadier

Lvl 30 Swoobat

Lvl 30 Nidoking

Lvl 30 Luxray

Lvl 30 Pupitar

1 hour ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

dont know but it was pretty difficult gym based on starter

It is difficult but actually while I was in Gearen city, I did the Zumi sidequest and got a dedenne 

And that dedenne has been very helpful since it's a electric/fairy type

• 3 weeks later...

Please help 

Screenshot_2021-07-19-20-30-37-99.jpg