Team-based-questions

Alice Bell

Now I’ll preface this by saying I am no stranger to Pokémon stuff, been playing for years, just kinda wanting to run a few things at a sounding board to see if they seem functional.

’Team’ is also a bit unclear since I have almost a box full of mons in decent combat condition (EV trained and level 60-65 (current cap) but this is for my main squad

So the primary team I use is:

Banette (Shadow Claw/Sucker Punch/Gunk Shot/Pain Split)

Primarina (Hyper Voice/Moonblast/Shadow Ball/Misty Terrain

Lycanroc (Midnight) (Rock Slide/Crunch/Fire Fang/Counter)

Raichu (Alola) (Thunderbolt/Psychic/Signal Beam/Nasty Plot)

Zoroark (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Grass Knot/Nasty Plot)

Nidoking (Sludge Bomb/Earth Power/Magma Drift/Surf)

I’m having a few issues deciding between these and my subs though: specifically;

Raichu or Meowstic (Female, Competitive)

What combination of Nidoking/Talonflame/Tsareena/Zoroark to use. I can give a full picture of my box if needed, I’m just trying to decide what the best combo would be…

Having both bannete and Zoroark on the same team is redundant, since dark and ghost have practically the same type matchup. Swap out Banette for Talonflame, since you need both a bug and steel counter on your team, a form of speed control in Tailwind, and a revenge killer, since your team is kinda on the slow side. Also, if you're willing to, swap Lycanroc-midnight with Lycanroc-dusk. It's way more faster, hits harder and has accelerock for priority

I can do that mind, but I will be clear, if I drop one of Banette or Zoroark it’s gonna be Zoroark, just personal preference.

And Midnight Lycanroc is my favourite one, I know Dusk is better but-

Talonflame is a good idea though. Honestly a BUNCH of the more recent fights were only possible because Gale Wings Tailwind existed.

actualy i have 12 boxes of usable pokemon candidates perfect iv breed some caught with good iv and such mid night is useful in some scenarios for example fast or dangerous mons in desert field like drought ninetails with heatwave which is disaster for bannette and zoroark have same super effectiveness but ghost has less weakness my team is more on used based on the gym kind.but my main mon are 

blaziken : blaze kick , bulk up /change move based on need , baton pass  ,high jump kick

Tyrantrum: head smash, earthquake , outrage ,dragondance/rockpolish

golisopod:first impression ,aqua jet ,sucker punch ,liquidation

frosslass: blizzard, shadow ball ,destiny bond, protect

acrobactics tailwind talon flame is kind good if you know the theam then it is useful in ren's desert battle i use talonflame to use tail wind and ko cacturne then use it lure greninja then drop a move on it then in my flying mono i used crest fearow to destroy then most dangerous mon in the team of ren first if use stealth rock from aerodactyl i could wipe hal the team off