Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope? Hope perished a long time ago. Only the possibility of it reviving is left.

I maintain my opinion that Aeon = Komaeda. Also, WHY IS NOBODY LEAVING YET YOU PRESSURED ME TO POST THE NEXT MISSION AND NOW NOBODY WANTS TO LEAVE ;-;

Squad 2 should be ready to go after this last intereaction with Aeon and Lupus I believe.

((NEVERMIND, Skullkin dropping bombs up in here! I am going to go to bed for now though, I am too tired to think of stuff right now lol, also I want to wait for Aeon's response to Lupus's handshae, since in my mind that took place first))

Edited by Hukuna

Squad 2 should be ready to go after this last intereaction with Aeon and Lupus I believe.

((NEVERMIND, Skullkin dropping bombs up in here! I am going to go to bed for now though, I am too tired to think of stuff right now lol, also I want to wait for Aeon's response to Lupus's handshae, since in my mind that took place first))

BOMBS BE DROPPIN, YO! :D

XD

Rebel has to rebel

You don't know how badly I want to ;-;

/Le Color probably is gonna fuck up the mission

>.>

It's worse than just fucking up the mission.

These rules are not granted arbitrary enforcement, my dear. Let's just say that it's not the police or the Church that enforces the Pokemon limit laws.

Uh oh

o x o

That does not sound pleasant ._.

Oh by the way, how do people know about how many wins you have?

Do you tally them yourself, or is there another unknown system that keeps tracks of them?

Uh oh

o x o

That does not sound pleasant ._.

Oh by the way, how do people know about how many wins you have?

Do you tally them yourself, or is there another unknown system that keeps tracks of them?

The system keeps track, but the punishment is carried out by the Universe - which also autonomously keeps track.

squad two seems to be the most balanced of the three squads. I actually feel bad for the other squads they may have some trouble in battles.

and to clarify something Josh is not special but that in turn makes him special.