Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

oh lordy.........anyway, looking forward to this I guess.....since this may get us moving along. I like that our characters are getting time to figure each other out, and I see a few groups popping up, but I am wondering what this story has waiting for us.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually look at it as, anything could happen........instead of expect the unexpected, since that really makes no sense to me XD

Also Rusty, I don't think Josh is a boring character, he just hasn't had a chance to do much yet, with the interactions between some of the other characters I feel he is just getting a tad overshadowed at the moment. He could grow to be more interesting, you just got to get him there. (I am looking forward to see all the characters grow in their own ways throughout this tale, so don't give up on him cause he isn't the most exciting right now. He still has room to grow as a character)

Edited by Hukuna

Wow this looks really cool if I can join, my NPC name will be Maximilian and pokemon partner will be Absol

if your an NPC then you would not be in it because you would be a non-player character i think you meant PC or player character but i agree with Hukuna anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_RnC1JF3A

I do not feel, rushes of emo-tion.

ok as much as i am not in the whole pony side of things that was quite funny irregardless.