Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Calling it right now, the Ice Gym Leader, if it is Candice still, is gonna have Articuno.

Electivire was my choice not only cuz it's my favorite Pokemon, but it's movepool is insanely good. It can hit a lot of different guys with super-effectives, which is something I thought we could use on Team Dusk... even though we can't just rely on super-effectiveness alone here :L

EDIT: Tailwind... oh lordeh that's gonna be gud

Edited by SilverJakler

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True enough. Yea that is one of the weird things of this type of RP, totally rekitting moves to work under it. It is fun though. I am usually pretty good at it. However Houndoom doesn't really have that many moves that aren't straight forward, so got to be extra creative lol.

• Support Squad

I'm unsure of how Perish song would work, but I think i'm gonna enjoy using a Honchkrows song for what little character development Adam may/may not get. I don't know how i want him to turn out cuz I'm afraid he's gonna die XP

Dobby, never be afraid of character death!!! It is sometimes one of the awesomest moments a character can have!!!

But I am not sure how Perish Song would work either, we would have to figure it out. That one would be tough since turns don't really exist.

• Support Squad

Oh, I'm not afraid of character death, I'm afraid that I won't be able to have my character develop :ph34r: I have a few characters of mine set on death row for an awesome ending, but that's neither here nor there.

For perish song, I imagine it'd be akin to leech seed in this context, except much faster, affects everyone and doesn't heal anyone.

There are 15 people at least....that is going to happen lol. ((p.s., this is why I never ever go above 8 personally I don't like huge groups. Especially since the bigger they are the more the people who aren't on all the time get buried, and the people who happen to be in totally different timezones can as well.))

There are 15 people at least....that is going to happen lol. ((p.s., this is why I never ever go above 8 personally I don't like huge groups. Especially since the bigger they are the more the people who aren't on all the time get buried, and the people who happen to be in totally different timezones can as well.))

Speaking of that, can we have a 1 or 2 day mercy rule before doing a post countdown on a certain character death. Sometimes I get unexpected phone calls from work and I have to go in for the day. It'd kind of suck having my PC die because something important irl came up.

Pretty sure we will take that into consideration. ((it would only be a real problem if your are like 100% in the spotlight at the moment.)) Just let us know if you can, and if you couldn't get to us just let us know afterwards. ((like it would take awhile anyway so you should be good lol.))

Dobby, never be afraid of character death!!! It is sometimes one of the awesomest moments a character can have!!!

But I am not sure how Perish Song would work either, we would have to figure it out. That one would be tough since turns don't really exist.

Ehhh, maybe like PMD, it affects only enemy pokemon in the room and it auto-knocks out after two turns. It does have a 50% chance of hitting in PMD though.

Things can be lethal, but they don't have to be. Perish Song would still only knock them out. You could kill them after it is done though.

((basically, you can kill, but one does not have too. A Trainer is still defeated if all their pokemon are knocked out. It is a safe bet that most Gym Leaders will kill your pokemon though, so are you willing t show them mercy or not? That really is the question you have to ask about your character. Lupus is and so is Jory, as neither of them ever killed one of Gardenia's Pokemon.))

• Support Squad

Adam won't go out of his way to murder people, but he won't hold Lockhart back. If a nightslash is going to kill, he won't call it off. If he gets pissed though, Pursuit will be a common tactic of his.

Cool, death usually won't occur unless is is brought up. ((either by someone posting their intent, or if the host uses one of those, if you keep going you will kill them kind of things.)) remember you guys are supposed to be the good guys in the end so killing if you do...will probably come back to bite us in the ass if we do it too much.

• Support Squad

Dude, you're dealing with a conflicted, angry 16 year old who will probably be in the heat of battle, adrenaline pumping and all. If he didn't go overboard, I couldn't say he's true to the character.

You can lol, just make sure we know lol. ((and we a re good at reading things I am entirely sure we will pick up on what you are doing.))

I also have a feeling Lupus is the oldest one here.....but I can't remember how old he is XD. it is at least 20 though.