Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a good stopping point for this section would be when Sarcus and I finish our battle. Then you could wrap things up and proceed with the story. Everything else should be finished.

^

He's right, maybe to make them longer and more descriptive than they already are?

Example

Focus blast! He called out to his lucario.

A wave of orange energy slowly formed in the pokemon's hands and began to slowly fluctuate back and forth until it had become a radiant ball. Lucario then lifted it's head and pushed out its hands sending the energy ball flying across the field, whipping up a dust storm as it soared above the ground to hit on the unready metagross head on.

But of course battles in rp's can be long so you'd get tired of all the typing...

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

I agree with Absol there. No matter how much description there is, there will be a time when it gets tiring. And even with a spectator like Miki around to give thoughts, I can't go into a huge monologue all of the time. I can make her leave for the mini room for the Jolteon to discharge electricity, but that's about all I can do.

and that's why somebody needs to be creative for once (I'm insulting myself not you) and actually help to think of something to help things become more interesting...

And not boring long posts that everyone gets bored of... Something short,sweet, but still hilarious or interesting...

Is there room for another person? It seems like you are between missions. I can easily work out a small character sheet to post on the thread, with the RP Characters.

I would say, "Sure friend, pull up a chair."

However, I haven't added you as a friend, I don't have a chair, and I don't have the authority to make that decision. You'll have to wait for Acqui. :(

Yea, we are at the ends of the first mission but we are waiting on the Mod pretty much at the moment (Not trying to be a jerk, but we need you guys to move the story ahead :D ) either way, maybe once we get that slved you maybe able to jump in. Just be a bit patient if you can.

hmmmmmmm I'll need to figure out a way to include you without breaking the flow of the story :/

this chapter's more or less finishing up.

...AFTER 2 BLOODY MONTHS

><

I initially planned 7 chapters for this, but looks like I'll have to cut it to 4. Takes too long. Flux, Darklight, Murdoc, use the nice helpful arrows on the walls to find your way back to the meeting room #2.

Is everyone at the statue yet? It's getting hard for me to keep track.

Can we assume there was an announcement on an intercom of some sort? Also, the only reason it looks dead is because Pokelord forced himself into a story-critical position, then vanished entirely for weeks.

Edited by KingMurdoc

Can we assume there was an announcement on an intercom of some sort? Also, the only reason it looks dead is because Pokelord forced himself into a story-critical position, then vanished entirely for weeks.

Yes, please do. I'm kind of busy for the next couple of days, the next part of the mission will be up on Monday or something, promise :x

ALSO, I have recieved word that I have been accepted into a boarding school for the next couple of years. As such, I will only be able to post sparingly, and mainly on weekends. While I assume Kaito will continue to faithfully monitor the RP *deathglares at Kaito*, I understand that he, surprisingly, has a life, and so I need to find an additional co-mod. Let me know if you're interested in helping out. After February, I'll still be here, just not so active. I'll be like the puppetmaster controlling everything in the shadows and things *insert evil laughter here*