PLEASE add green stars next to yellow ones that are before "big" story fights

Monochrome_Complex

So I'm outside Valor moutntain and just got stomped by eli/sharon since I didn't have an electric type with me and their team is really difficult without one. Problem is, I spawn at the healing star right before them, and Valor mountain doesn't allow you to backtrack far enough or use dig to escape. However there's no green star to change pokemon, meaning it's very well possible to have the game be unwinnable since you can't go back to town or change pokemon. Honestly I don't know why the green star can't just be merged with the yellow one in the first place? That way you don't have to worry about this issue occurring in the future. 

I myself luckily had pokeballs on me, so I caught a rhydon and minior, switched them into the party, did about 40 minutes grinding them and was able to win. But for players whose team setup is isn't suited for the fight, I can see this battle being a potential issue.

On 4/20/2021 at 10:53 AM, Gastronely said:

Agree, specially because you need a lot of HM users for exploring the mountain

Not if you use the Golden Items. If you plan it right it's possible to have all the ones you need by this point. 

I didn't have an issue with the Eli/Sharon battle--at least not enough to require team exchanging but now that this has been brought to my attention, the one PC star on the entire mountain is AFTER that battle, before the event at the peak (fortunately since that's the battle I needed team exchanges for, easily one of the hardest battles in the game) and I can see the potential problem with that.