Jump to content

Suggestions for Rift Gardevior. (Vitus's _____ to be precise) Yeah I said it :)


Recommended Posts

SUS ... I mean S0S, I need assistance again

 

Vitus's Gardevior is broken. her health points are not as bad as frosslass (which has a whopping 1000 hp... I think) Rift Gardevior is some serious broken crap. I need someone to give advice.

 

Team:

 

Shiny Lilligant (it's back) Shiny lucario, Shiny Sharpedo, Sylveon, Incinaroar, Mawile.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i managed to beat her using the sylveon gifted by ren, plus the sylveon (evolved from an eevee) that you get from the sheridan help center + quite a lot of item spamming and screens. i'm pretty sure there's an audino trainer nearby if you're having level problems

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, z64 said:

i managed to beat her using the sylveon gifted by ren, plus the sylveon (evolved from an eevee) that you get from the sheridan help center + quite a lot of item spamming and screens. i'm pretty sure there's an audino trainer nearby if you're having level problems

what common pokemon in the desert give EV's in def and sp def then? Do you know?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did this with no items. The strategy i used is to roar the Gardevoir. Yes really. This gets rid of the seed. Then you can also kill two of her flunkies that love to put you to sleep. After that, kill the other flunie then focus down the gardevoir. Having a Pokemon with the magic bounce ability  also helps since you can switch it in to reflect the sleeps back at the ralts/kirlias. 

 

Edit: you mentioned incinatoar. Is it the event one or the starter? If it is the one from the event it should have fake out which is very useful for getting rid of the angel of death's first turn so you can roar her. 

Edited by pizzagod13
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pizzagod13 said:

I did this with no items. The strategy i used is to roar the Gardevoir. Yes really. This gets rid of the seed. Then you can also kill two of her flunkies that love to put you to sleep. After that, kill the other flunie then focus down the gardevoir. Having a Pokemon with the magic bounce ability  also helps since you can switch it in to reflect the sleeps back at the ralts/kirlias. 

 

Edit: you mentioned incinatoar. Is it the event one or the starter? If it is the one from the event it should have fake out which is very useful for getting rid of the angel of death's first turn so you can roar her. 

I have the event one but I'm using the starter. what do you mean by seed?

 

Edited by ZoklyInkling001
Link to post
Share on other sites

The boss has a seed as its item. It boosts some of its stats. By using roar it will lose that boost and wont get it back since the seed is consumed the first time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, pizzagod13 said:

The boss has a seed as its item. It boosts some of its stats. By using roar it will lose that boost and wont get it back since the seed is consumed the first time.

I could use the focus sash and curse it. curse has carried me through the game basically

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, pizzagod13 said:

The boss has a seed as its item. It boosts some of its stats. By using roar it will lose that boost and wont get it back since the seed is consumed the first time.

Which seed is it?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZoklyInkling001 said:

Which seed is it?

 

I dont know that off the top of my head lol. It says what seed it is when you start the fight. It should say that her stats rose because of X seed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...