Iwatobi Swim Club 3 vs. 3 tournament!~ [League of Legends] (COMPLETE)

Nyrias

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join up with Hukuna, and anyone else that wants to join up with us is fine too. However, I'm only level 19. I'll try to get as close to 30 as I can before the tour.

As a team name... I'd like to put Breaking Swag on the table. I think it's catchy.

I am down with that lol. So long as the name doesn't have Swag in it please..........also i will handle the AD lane so make sure we got somebody who can ap, and somebody who can Jungle(not nessaery though.....can just run a double lane, but i prefer a Jungle usually lol.)

Due to recent upcoming events happening on the date of the tournament, Owen has to drop. Me and Pocky are looking for a fill member so message me, pocky, or both of us if you would like to join us and be a part of the tournament officially!

/me raises hand

Okay so Team Svaug......(How i will say Swag, since i can't stand it lol) we gonna be using any type of voice program? like Ventrilo, Skype, or Raidcall? i would like to if possible (Skype not the best for me since it uses a lot of memory and slows my computer down)