Iwatobi Swim Club 3 vs. 3 tournament!~ [League of Legends] (COMPLETE)

Nyrias

Freefull_zpse7fc2de6.jpg

So, Matt and I have been thinking...

why not have a 3 vs. 3 tournament for the users here at Reborn who play the game?

The rewards will be:

• A custom member title/group for each member of the winning team.

• Depending on how many teams participating, $R ranging from 6,000 to 12,000 (2,000 per - 4,000 per)

• Anything that Matt and I can find that we think would fit as a good reward during the sign up period.

Rules!~

• Be respectful to each other, no trash talking.

• No swapping team members after you've posted your registration (unless in the case of an absence or departure).

• Sign up at your own risk (if you're low level), know that a majority of players will most likely be level 30.

• Teams require 3 members (obviously), and I think it'll be fun if we think of team names too, so post who's in the team (summoner names preferred) and the name of the team~

When / Where?

• Date: Sunday, September 29th, 2013

• Time: 4PM Eastern Standard Time / 3PM Central / 1PM GMT Ended~

• To find out your timezone, here- timezone converter.

• NA Server.

• The Twisted Treeline!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to join up if anybody will have me lol. Summoner name is Hukuna as well if you want to hit me up before hand lol. I typically run the ad lane for TT, but I can run ap lane as well. If anybody will have me I am looking forward to it lol.

Well will you join up with me? If you don't mind a bit of noobiness, i would be happy we would still need a third though lol. (I am not actually too bad lol) So what do you say? (this goes for anybody without a team as well, I would gladly join up with any of you guys so long as you don't mind a bit of noobiness and and we are playing for fun (and too win as well))

So far people looking for teams/one person are..

Mikey/Owen looking for one.

Cyrus, Pocky, Hukuna, Ryan, Hedron, Lunar(?), Blast and Dark Desire looking for a team. Come on, looking at this there's... 3 1/3 teams waiting!~ Don't forget to get your cool names figured out.

Here's a hint what you're in for~ <3

xhz.png