Deino/other decent pokemon

N3CR0SS

I'm playing rejuvenation, Is there a way to get deino, axew, ralts, or gible before the 2nd gym? Im desperately in need of a dragon type so rock types dont sweep me as easily as they do. I keep getting sweeped by a guy who 1 shots half my team. Accidently posted this in reborn first. Mbad moderators im assuming exist.

Also where does the second gym leader go after hes defeated.

I'm pretty sure you can't get a dragon pokemon so early. If you're lucky you can get an Axew from the mysterious egg around the 4th or 5th gym (can't remember correctly atm), but this is predetermined and you can't influence what will hedge from the egg. The other dragons are only obtainable very very late, Deino for example just at the end of V12. Ralts is obtainable rather late or more in the late mid-game, but much earlier than the dragon mons. 
If you habe trouble with rock types, I recommend to get the Buizel in Gearan City.  

Spoiler

For the gym leader: if I remember correctly, try looking right beneath the battle field. There is a really cliché hideout ;) 

11 hours ago, Darwin said:

I'm pretty sure you can't get a dragon pokemon so early. If you're lucky you can get an Axew from the mysterious egg around the 4th or 5th gym (can't remember correctly atm), but this is predetermined and you can't influence what will hedge from the egg. The other dragons are only obtainable very very late, Deino for example just at the end of V12. Ralts is obtainable rather late or more in the late mid-game, but much earlier than the dragon mons. 
If you habe trouble with rock types, I recommend to get the Buizel in Gearan City.  

Hide contents

For the gym leader: if I remember correctly, try looking right beneath the battle field. There is a really cliché hideout ;) 

Thanks

18 hours ago, N3CR0SS said:

I'm playing rejuvenation, Is there a way to get deino, axew, ralts, or gible before the 2nd gym? Im desperately in need of a dragon type so rock types dont sweep me as easily as they do. I keep getting sweeped by a guy who 1 shots half my team. Accidently posted this in reborn first. Mbad moderators im assuming exist.

Also where does the second gym leader go after hes defeated.

Regarding Dragon types, only Noibat, Swablu and Skrelp are available at that point in the game and none of them are particularly good until they evolve. You could get a decent Ground or Grass type to help against Rock types. 

If you haven't found the entrance to the hideout yet, it's close to the waterfall where you battle the gym leader. 

8 minutes ago, N3CR0SS said:

hey uhm i found the mytery egg guy. He wants a phantump egg?

Without spoiling much, after you progress a bit you will be able to catch a phantump and breed it for an egg, which you can trade for that mystery egg.

However, the pokemon within the egg is random and cannot be changed by soft-reseting.

Deino is only available after you get to GDC and have all but one of the department store stickers, there at one of the highest floor you meet a woman and asks you to show her a gible ( you don't lose the gible afterwards ) and she gives you an item. After that you go back to the isle of angels north of kristiline and there on an island stands a small altar, interact with that and deino should appear.

As for Gible, he can only be caught in zone zero after all the events in zone zero, there you go back to the place you first fell down along with Ren and Aelita and you can pick up an appartment key. That key is used to unlock a previously locked building, in this building you'll have to complete some puzzles and at the end you'll be able to interact with a switch, flip it and it should unlock the gate where the gible are located.

Axew is a game corner reward in the scholar district in GDC for 20000 coins so either you'll waste all your money on 1 pokémon or play voltorb flip for a long time.

Ralts is available in sheridan wetlands after nastasia give you the railnet key, ride the train and in the room it takes you to you can interact with a pod that contains a ralts, but before you can open the pod you have to get a pokéball, 3 cell bateries and metal powder. cell bateries can be held by wild charjabugs on terajuma island, metal powder can be held by the event ditto in akuwa town. Aside from that these item are only available in the GDC underground which is quite late in the game, so I'd recommend to get them from the charjabug and ditto respectively. After you've collected the items go back to the secret base in the sheridan wetlands and interact with the pod and you should be able to get ralts.

If you want some information on other pseudo legendaries here you go.

Dratini isn't available in any way currently.

Larvitar is only available through the mistery egg guy and the pokemon you get from that is chosen at the start of the game and can't be changed at all.

Bagon suffers the same fate as Dratini and also isn't available.

Beldum can be found as a shadow pokemon in sheridan wetlands 

involving a search quest that spans over a long time where you have to find 3 key shards. The first shard is found in the right room of the wetlands laboratory on a container under one of the switches. The second shard is found on Valor mountain after you defeat Zetta and Geara, it's on a rock at the bottom right of the summit. The third and final shard is available in darchlight cave in the stairs area ( dark version ) and is on a black rock on the lower left area after crossing the bridge. After finding all 3 shards go back to the wetlands and interact with a pod that's still in somewhat of a good state.  Interact with it and the Beldum wants to battle. Important note: none of the shard can be detected by the itemfinder.

Goomy is available in the kindom of Goomidra after finishing a bunch of quests and main storyline. You'll need to have finished all help center quests in kristiline, you need to have finished the mssing miltank quest in the route south of GDC. You need to have the strength, surf and dive HMs to even get to the kingdom. And you need to complete the NEO Gearen City help center quests and battle aya ( the reborn poison type gym leader ) in Venam's gym afterwards. After all of this is completed you can start the Goomink sidequest which is a really long one. After the quest is completed you can go to the western garden of the castle where Goomy can be found.

Jangmo-o was only available in previous versions as one of the random starter machine where you first pick your starter where both it and ralts had a very small chance of being drawn. But both aren't available this way anymore. In this version Jangmo-o isn't available anymore.