Some of my Rejuvenation theories

NikkiGaming247

Alexandra is the champion

Aevis, Aevia, Axel, Ariana, Alain, Aero and Adrest fused into one person

The rift hippowdon used to be Aevias pokemon cuz it gets really excited to see you if you save it when playing as her

Adrest was Nymerias son or he was one of the protectors of aevium

Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are Maria(nette) split into four people

Melanie and Melia are the same person and that's why they fuse into one when choosing to hand over the time diamond thing

(This one I'm not so sure of) Aevis and Aevia are related cuz they literally almost share the same name

Nancy was the fairy type gym leader/reserve gym leader

(I'm not too sure about this one but... eh) Nym is probably Nymeria

51 minutes ago, NikkiGaming247 said:

Alexandra is the champion

Aevis, Aevia, Axel, Ariana, Alain, Aero and Adrest fused into one person

The rift hippowdon used to be Aevias pokemon cuz it gets really excited to see you if you save it when playing as her

Adrest was Nymerias son or he was one of the protectors of aevium

Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are Maria(nette) split into four people

Melanie and Melia are the same person and that's why they fuse into one when choosing to hand over the time diamond thing

(This one I'm not so sure of) Aevis and Aevia are related cuz they literally almost share the same name

Nancy was the fairy type gym leader/reserve gym leader

(I'm not too sure about this one but... eh) Nym is probably Nymeria

I think it was mentioned that Adrest is the son of Variya. And a theory I have regarding the protagonists-

Spoiler

In one of the books in the Underwater Library it was mentioned that there were multiples 'Interceptors'. The whole thing with the interceptors seemed like an experiment of some sort. So I guess the protagonists were all undergoing the experiment. Somehow our mc was the only one to survive? Also the flashback of Axel and Ariana we get to see in Eclysia pyramid ( I was playing as Aevis) could just be a happy memory of our mc. Maybe we will get to see more happy memories of the protagonist of when they all lived together. From the breakdown our mc had while at the Hiyoshi pass, I think only 2 people were inside the mc's head ( one was crying and the other one was consoling the former one) instead of 5. So I don't think thatall the protagonists fused together.

As for the Hippowdon, I had no idea. It would be cool if we get some more  protagonist exclusive content.

Edited by Lucas4362

1 hour ago, Lucas4362 said:

I think it was mentioned that Adrest is the son of Variya. And a theory I have regarding the protagonists-

Reveal hidden contents

In one of the books in the Underwater Library it was mentioned that there were multiples 'Interceptors'. The whole thing with the interceptors seemed like an experiment of some sort. So I guess the protagonists were all undergoing the experiment. Somehow our mc was the only one to survive? Also the flashback of Axel and Ariana we get to see in Eclysia pyramid ( I was playing as Aevis) could just be a happy memory of our mc. Maybe we will get to see more happy memories of the protagonist of when they all lived together. From the breakdown our mc had while at the Hiyoshi pass, I think only 2 people were inside the mc's head ( one was crying and the other one was consoling the former one) instead of 5. So I don't think thatall the protagonists fused together.

As for the Hippowdon, I had no idea. It would be cool if we get some more  protagonist exclusive content.

The reason I think all the protagonists fused togheter is cuz when we see the memory of Axel and Ariana the other protagonists wasn't there to see it. So it would kind of be impossible for the character I was playing as (it was Alain btw) to share that memory.

As for Variya being Adrests mom, that could be right it's just that she said "It was nice to finally hear you call me mother" that could mean that she is more of a foster parent and not his real mom or he just never called her mother before. Idk could be both

22 minutes ago, NikkiGaming247 said:

The reason I think all the protagonists fused togheter is cuz when we see the memory of Axel and Ariana the other protagonists wasn't there to see it. So it would kind of be impossible for the character I was playing as (it was Alain btw) to share that memory.

As for Variya being Adrests mom, that could be right it's just that she said "It was nice to finally hear you call me mother" that could mean that she is more of a foster parent and not his real mom or he just never called her mother before. Idk could be both

For the thing with Axel and Ariana, I guess you're right that our character wasn't there in the room. But the Interceptor has this 'mind inhabiting' thing. I think the Puppet master said something like "Oh interceptor, whose mind will you inhabit next?". Remember when we played as Ren in Hiyoshi city and we (Ren) tracked down Gardevoir? I don't know if it was intentional or not, our protagonist knew where to go right after waking up. It was like our character was supposed to know what Ren was doing. 

As for Variya, I guess we still don't have enough info. Let's hope that V13 gets released quickly.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:23 AM, Lucas4362 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The Hippowdon is Gloria, the old Hippopotas mascot of Hiyoshi City. Took me a couple of run-throughs to catch that one, but it's such a sad little detail.  (the evidence is when you act as Ren and listen to Hiyoshi's mayor Raphael give his speech, he references his mascot Hippopotas named Gloria. Then, when you battle the Rift Hippowdon, her nickname is Gloria.)

It's possible that other Interceptors are working in different timelines / dimensions. I personally think it's more likely though that they did in fact all fuse together somehow (including Adrest). That would explain the conversations that occurred during the PC's flashback episodes at the house north of Hiyoshi.

Here's my theory. I think it's possible that the six PC's all lived in that house together, and then went on a "school trip" (as it reads on the front sign). Where was that school trip? Wispy Tower. The six protagonists were meant to die in the fire, but were "saved" (similar concept to how Keta and Souta were "saved"), fused together, and forced to act as the Interceptor. I'm not entirely sure how Adrest fits into all of this, but maybe Adrest is like the original interceptor, and he had to take on the body of someone from that timeline? Still fuzzy on those details. I'm hopeful that V13 will reveal a lot more about Adrest and Veriya. I think they were Garufan, but other than that I'm at a loss. The Garufan seemed to be a population of arguable scientists, who experiment on other humans with Shadowfication and the power of the Archetype. I also really want to know more about how Crescent and Nancy are involved in all of this.

One other relevant theory I have is that the "obelisk" outside of Sashila Village is the Core that's mentioned in the Underwater Garufan Library:

The world is similar to that of programming. It’s commanded to follow a set of commands and instructions. But what if we were able to intercept these commands? Rewrite what was already written? What if someone not from this world would appear? What set of instructions would the system give to deal with such a predicament? Is it capable of dealing with such an extraneous variable? That’s why we’ve created The Core. A series of pillars and conduits that rest beneath the Earth’s surface. When The Core sense a presence outside this world’s, the pillars will unearth themselves.

Nymiera also said to PC that they would "meet again when the Obelisk emerges", which would make sense because PC is the Interceptor. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2021 at 6:34 PM, NikkiGaming247 said:

I think its basically confirmed from the confrontation between Melanie and Melia in Melia's subconscious. Melia wouldn't just overlap Melanie if they were different people

I'm not too sure about this one but... eh) Nym is probably Nymeria

Probably not

Didn't the hippowdon also get excited when you play as Adrest? Or is it more excited when you play as Aevia?