Rejuvenation music

Superteletubbies64

only know the rejuvenation ones:

Battle - Angie

Battle - Machine

Battle - Mysterious Figures

Battle - Protector of Aevium

citamginE - gnileeF (though it's a reversed version of Feeling - Enigmatic which is a remix of the Relic Song)

Feeling - Enidfjshgskggsddkg

Music - Amethyst Factory

Music - Xenogene (i believe it's unused)

Music - Despair Desert

should be all of them. although a loophole in your request also would include:

Mood - Dark City

Music - Crescent Appears

(neither are from any game)

3 hours ago, \/agrant said:

Battle - Angie

Battle - Machine

citamginE - gnileeF (though it's a reversed version of Feeling - Enigmatic which is a remix of the Relic Song)

Music - Amethyst Factory

Music - Despair Desert

Mood - Dark City

Music - Crescent Appears

Tnx a lot for the info but with loophole you mean these 2 don't appear in Rejuvenation? Could've sworn there are more as well, afaik the title theme, Goldenleaf Town and Grand Dream City nighttime are also original, or is that not true?

Edited by Superteletubbies64

9 minutes ago, Superteletubbies64 said:

Tnx a lot for the info but with loophole you mean these 2 don't appear in Rejuvenation? Could've sworn there are more as well, afaik the title theme, Goldenleaf Town and Grand Dream City nighttime are also original, or is that not true?

they appear in rejuvenation but aren't custom made, yet they aren't made for any game

you're right about the last 3 though iirc

Edited by \/agrant

6 hours ago, \/agrant said:

Battle - Angie

Battle - Machine

Music - Amethyst Factory

Music - Despair Desert

Mood - Dark City

Music - Crescent Appears

i always thought Alamissa Urben and My Memories With Precious Friends were original, are they not? ive been looking for the Alamissa Urben theme everywhere but i never managed to find it lol

23 minutes ago, bloww said:

i always thought Alamissa Urben and My Memories With Precious Friends were original, are they not? ive been looking for the Alamissa Urben theme everywhere but i never managed to find it lol

you might be right, but can't find any resource to prove whether it's from rejuv or not

• Veterans

The music for Goldenleaf was composed by me specifically for Rejuvenation, and the nighttime music was composed by a mutual friend of Jan and mine's (though not specifically for rejuv, just used with permission).

5 hours ago, \/agrant said:

they appear in rejuvenation but aren't custom made, yet they aren't made for any game

you're right about the last 3 though iirc

Then it still counts as being part of Rejuvenation's music though because it appears in the game right? Also isn't Protector of Aevium basically the same as Angie?

Edited by Superteletubbies64

So wait then where does the music for the song choo choo CHOO CHOO come from? (found in the section with the train [duh] and in the music section) I've never heard it in a different game, or silent film for that matter,

Also, why is the bike theme a slightly altered battle theme from reborn? Seems odd being used for a bike and not a battle theme. 

Edited by DaPika2

2 hours ago, DaPika2 said:

So wait then where does the music for the song choo choo CHOO CHOO come from? (found in the section with the train [duh] and in the music section) I've never heard it in a different game, or silent film for that matter,

Also, why is the bike theme a slightly altered battle theme from reborn? Seems odd being used for a bike and not a battle theme. 

why not? it does fit lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that difference in usage is pretty offputting no matter which order you hear in Rejuv. first and Reborn second, or vice versa. Either way, the song itself is a GlitchXCity Remix (XY's Hyper Training Theme the original), so it doesn't qualify as a valid answer for OPs question.

>Music-Goldenleaf being an original
This... honestly surprised me way more than it should have? One of the big things I noticed when watching a SPMD playthrough after finishing V9 was just how much of the OST is pulled from that game, especially during the Goldenleaf arc, so I guess I unconsciously grouped it in the with the rest? The instrumentation is definitely different in retrospect, though. 🤔