Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Grinding Happiness in Agate Circus

DraculOkeanos

Question

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, DraculOkeanos said:

I just got Riolu, and I want to grind its happiness up to make it a Lucario.  Without access to the salons, how the heck do you do this??  The mons outside are too strong and Riolu is extremely weak, so it's not getting any KOs...

Ice creams also help but about 20 pokesnax

Giving it the Soothe Bell and accumulating steps with it at the front of your party increase friendship but Pokesnax and Ice Cream are probably the fastest methods sans the salons and EV berries.

Blue Moon Ice Cream is best. They're extremely rare, I've completed the game thus far and have never found one but just one Blue Moon Ice Cream maxes friendship.

14 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Giving it the Soothe Bell and accumulating steps with it at the front of your party increase friendship but Pokesnax and Ice Cream are probably the fastest methods sans the salons and EV berries.

Blue Moon Ice Cream is best. They're extremely rare, I've completed the game thus far and have never found one but just one Blue Moon Ice Cream maxes friendship.

doesn't quite but it pushes it enough on a base level that can be considered 'max'

• Like 1