Johto Adventures! (IC)

anethia

Zeroshi, one day you too will start your own Pokémon journey. You will see Pokémon of every shape and sizes, locations beautiful and yet deadly. But even if you think the challenges are too great; you need to preserver and take it head on. And when you think you are strong enough you can come find and battle me to see who is the strongest in the family. How does that sound little brother?

I woke up slowly as the sun bathes my room in serene light. Rubbing my eyes I begin to wonder I dreamt of the last conversation I had with my brother Vergil. Sitting up I look out my window to see a flock Pidgey flying peacefully in my village I suddenly figured out why I dreamt of my brother; today is the day that I finally begin my Pokémon journey. I quickly throw on my favorite black jacket, my red shirt, jeans and my sneakers and rushed out my room to see my red and black backpack with a note to the side of it.

“Zeroshi you’re finally seventeen and we now believe you are ready to go one your own journey. Inside your backpack is a couple of potions, snacks, your very own pokegear, and a medical kit just in case but we pray that wouldn’t need to use it. The world is a dangerous place and we don’t want another son to go missing. So please contact us as much as you can.

Love, your mom and dad.”

A single tear falls from my eye onto my cheek where I immediately wiped it away. I don’t need to think of that right now. This should be the happiest day of my life and yet... well there is one good reason to leave this place. As soon as I hooked pokegear on my arm I finally rushed out my house to reach Professor Elm to get my starter Pokémon.

As I cut through the forest go to New Bark town I hear a small cry coming from the edge of the forest. Disregarding the fact that I might be late I ran to find the source of the sound. After running through the brush I found a Ralts being surrounded by three Murkrow. Every time it would try to make an escape they would fly and attack at until they had it against a trunk of a tree. Just before they made their final assault at it I started to throw a couple of stones at the attacking Pokémon. When they finally flew off I ran toward the Ralts to how badly hurt it had been. It was weird as I approached it barely moved, it let me try to mend its wounds. I can dress the wounds as best as I can but I knew it wasn’t going to last long if I don’t give it proprer treatment. So in an instant I pick up the Pokémon and continued my way to New Bark town.

“Raa….Ralts?” The Pokémon said in a tired and confusing tone. It looked up at me as I continued to walk out the forest.

“Oh you’re still conscious; that’s good. Don’t worry about a thing, the place where I’m taking you can treat these injuries better than I can.” I assured the Pokémon. I don’t know if It understand me or not, but it seems to trust me already, strange. I never interacted with a Pokémon like this before. It’s all so new to me. It may have taken an extra hour but I finally made it to New Bark town. But as I looked around the city while going to the Pokémon lab, I notice there is a lot of black feathers scattered throughout the town. I look down at the Ralts in my arms and I decided to ignore the scene for now. This Pokémon comes first at the moment. In mere moments I reach the Pokémon lab and with excitement I slammed open the door without a second thought. Inside was bussing machinery, bubbling liquids and the assistants working with different variety of Pokémon was truly amazing. As I stand there in awe I felt a light tap on the back of my shoulder. I turn around to see a young woman wearing a white lab coat smiling at me.

“Hello there. You must be Zeroshi Clouds the trainer coming to pick your starter Pokémon right?”

“Yes ma’am I am. Sorry for being so late I saw this Pokémon being gang up on the way up here and I brought it here so it could better treatment if that is ok.” I showed her the Ralts in my arms and she snickered a little in a friendly manner.

“Oh don’t worry about it the professor will completely understand,” the assistant said with a warm smile on her face.

“Professor Elm is still waiting in the back for you to arrive. I’ll take care of the Ralts while you go meet with him ok?”

I understood perfectly what she said and normally I would have given her the Pokémon to her without a second thought and continued with my life. Bit for some reason I was kind of hesitant… this didn’t make any since. Once I gave the assistant the Ralts it looked towards me and reached its small white arm out at me. I looked at it wanting to grab it… but walked away instead. I have to shake this off, this is my chance to become a Pokémon trainer and nothing would stand in my way.

“Ralts?! Ralts!!” it cried out. But I just ignored its call. I continued to walk to the back until I saw a long table with three poke balls and behind it was a scientist a mess of reports scattered across it.

“Err… Yo! Professor Elm here to retrieve my starter Pokémon!!” I guess I shouted to loud because the scientist fell out his chair causing all for his paper work to fly everywhere.

“Ow… ah Zeroshi I’m glad you made it finally. I actually thought you wouldn’t show up considering….”

“Shut up. It wasn’t your fault so don’t go apologizing over my brother’s disappearance. I would just like to get my Pokémon and start on my journey if you don’t mind.”

Shocked at m response he silently walked around the table and one by one release each of the Pokémon from their poke balls. The first one he released was a weird looking pokemon with flames shooting from its back. The second one was a bluish crocodile and the final one was a green Pokémon with a leaf growing from its head.

“Ok from left to right you have the fire mouse Pokémon Cyndaquil, the big jaw Pokémon Totodile and the leaf Pokémon Chickorita. You can choose one of these three and with them you’ll retrieve a pokedex with six poke balls which includes your own Pokémon’s ball. Now all that’s left for you to do is choose.”

This was an easy decision for me to make. I didn’t see how people had such a hard time picking their Pokémon. If I wanted to beat the Pokémon league I need a Pokémon that can supply me with unlimited fire power. And there was only one Pokémon that could give me that.

“ Alright Elm. I choose……,” before I even get a chance to finish my head felt like it was getting crushed by a Snorlax.

“Scared….scared,” that’s all I could hear from the voice. I immediately turned to the room where the assistant took the Ralts in. I could hear the professor yell my name as I ran toward Ralts but I couldn’t stop even if I wanted to. I entered the room to see the assistant holding an Oran berry and the Ralts hiding behind a potted plant. Once it saw me it ran directly toward me and wrapped its arms around my leg the best it could.

“All I was trying to do was feed it a berry so it could feel better but it kept running away from me,” she said in an exhausted tone. I sighed as I picked up the Ralts and grabbed the Oran berry and attempted to give it to it.

“Come on now, this berry will help you get better in no time so why don’t you eat it?”

Ralts sniffed at the berry for a second and then snatched it out my hand and gobbled it down. The assistant stared at me astonished at the fast I got it to get the berry without any resistance. Professor Elm finally reached me and asked why I left the room in such a rush. I looked down at Ralts as it smiled at me.

“I don’t understand it completely but I heard it call out to me.” Awe struck he looked at his assistant who just smiled and nodded at him.

“Well I was going to give you a starter Pokémon but it seems like this Pokémon already choose you to be its trainer.”

“What do you mean by that,” I shockingly asked.

“Well it’s obvious that you and Ralts formed a bond and it trust you enough to seek your protection.”

I brought Ralts to eye level and it turned its head to the side in confusion.

“Ralts is it true do you want to travel Johto with me?”

“Ralts! Ra ra Ralts!!!” It said in an excited voice. I smiled at the fact this Pokémon out of nowhere choose me to be its trainer.

“I’m happy really but I can’t just take a wild injured Pokémon with me.” I said with a serious tone.

“It will be alright. The wounds wasn’t anything to worry about thanks to your quick medical work and that Oran berry will have she had will have her in tip top condition in no time,” the assistant added.

“She? How do you know it’s a she?” I asked her. She just giggled and gave me a wink.

“Alright then there’s only one thing left to do then” Professor Elm said. He then handed me a poke ball and I placed Ralts on the ground.

“Ok Ralts get ready! Go Pokeball!!” I yelled as I tossed the ball at Ralts. She let the ball collide with her chest just to vanish in a bluish white beam into the ball. The ball shook for a couple of moments until it came to a halt with a chime. I picked up Ralts pokeball and professor Elm walked in front of me.

“You are now a Pokémon trainer Zeroshi. How do you feel?”

“I don’t really know. I feel empowered and at the same time excited, is that weird?”

“Not at all. In fact those are the same words your brother used when he got his Pokémon. I still have to register your pokedex why don’t you and Ralts wait in the other room until I finish?”

“Grace. Her name is Grace.” I said. All he did was smile as he continued on into the room.

As I waited I let Grace out of her pokeball so she can roam around the lab. It was obvious that she got all her energy back. Even thou she liked to explore she stayed in looking distance. Professor Elm finally returned with my very own pokedex and six pokeballs. I quickly grabbed them and placed them in my book bag. Right before I could even think of leaving I remembered all the feathers scattered in the town.

“Before I forget, what happened in town? It looked as if a giant flock flew by here.”

“Aw yes before you arrived a flock of Murkrow came not too long ago. Other trainers who started their journey too tried to push them out.”

“Heh… really now? That just makes this all the more exciting.”

Grace ran up to me and I thanked the professor one last time before I finally left his lab. Outside the wind was blowing extremely strong. As I braced myself I thought of all the challenges that could be waiting for me outside this city. I place Grace on my shoulder and started to head toward Route 29. Nothing would stand in my way as long as I have Grace. And one thing is for sure, I won’t fail in my goal as my brother did before me.

Team:

Ralts/Grace♀ Lvl 10

280.gif

Trait: synchronize

Nature: Modest

Moveset:

1.Growl

2.Double Team

3.Confusion

4.Shadow Sneak

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Telmaris finally turned to the fledgling trainer being carried around by a Garchomp.

"Hey, you. Cheater. That Garchomp's not even yours, is it? I can smell someone else raised it. Why are you even on this journey if you won't even trust the furred ones around you to become strong enough?"

She was riled up. Each and every chunk of pointed hair was standing, poised to strike at any minute (were it only true that the hairs could actually detach as though they're solid needles). She knew what it is she spoke of. "That Garchomp respects someone other than you, someone a lot more tempered by experience. Can't humans get it through their thick skull? Pokémon aren't the only creatures that grow stronger as they gain experience. By this logic, they aren't even the only ones capable of supernatural phenomenon."

The Zigzagoon spat on the floor. "Wretched weakling. Pthoo."

She walked up to the Garchomp. "Back me up here, Garchomp. You agree with me here, right?"

Posts until Mr. Pokémon stops waiting: 1.

Odin slammed her foot down in front of the Zigzagoon before it reached the Garchomp. "You just listen right here. This Garchomp may not be hers, but it respects her and listens to her. It saved us from a murder of Murkrow. And even if it ain't hers, it still listens to her and respects her. It's none of your business - you don't even know her. And you think it's just perfectly fine to waltz up to her and criticize her? No, that's not happening." Odin yelled. "Cerberus, Dark Pulse!" Cerberus' mouth frothed with dark, linked circles and it shot it at the Zigzagoon, it's aim true.

(Just a short post as I can't really drag this on without RisingManes. It also doesn't count - it's to do with a pvp interaction, after all.)

Edited by Amaterasu

Finally waking up from my rest at the pokecenter. Stretching as I walkout room I was using I notice a girl with silver hair walking out of the center. I stood the thinking to my self where I have seen that girl before, then its hit me it was that girl that ran away after I tried to talk to here on Route 29. After thanking the nurse I leave the center and look for the girl. I find the girl at a bench tying her shoe that must of came loose well she was walking. I approach calling out "Hey, aren't you that girl with the purple plant thing?"

Causing her to look around for a place to run but she could not find it so she answered the question.

After talking with here for a bit I learn that he was a trainer just starting out from Elms like me, and that the Aron was her first real battle. So I decided to have a practice battle with her to help her learn the basics. We head to an empty field at the outskirts of Cherrygrove. To began the battle.

"So let’s get this battle started K...umm what did you say name was?" I ask feeling really stupid for not remembering.

"I..its Kyoko… ok lets start." the girl said still looking a bit unsure of her self

"Thats what I like to hear Kyoko. Lets go Boulder." i say as i let Boulder out of his ball."This is Boulder and he will be your opponent." I say to her well patting Boulders side.

Kyoko takes out her pokedex and scans Boulder it was out of my hear shot so I could not hear what it said "Smart learn what you can about your opponent every little bit helps." I say to my self as the Pokedex gives what information it can to Kyoko.

"Ok…then I will use Lotus then." Kyoko says as she sends out her Pokemon. In a flash of red there stands the purple plant thing that i saw her with earlier. i take out my pokedex and scans it "Lileep: The Sea Lily Pokémon It disguises its tentacles as flowers to attract and catch prey. It became extinct in ancient times."

"Ah thats why I did not recognize it. It’s a fossil pokemon this is going to be interesting." I say to my self after the pokedex reads off the data on the pokemon. "Well since this is your first time battling you can make the first move." I call to Kyoko causing her to jump a little."

"Ok um....Lotus uses acid." she says as the purple plant spits a blob of acid at Boulder. "Not bad but that's not going to do to much use. Boulder charge though it and try to hit it with Horn Attack." I tell Boulder causing him to charge forward ignoring the acid attack and ramming into the opposing pokemon. To my surprise it withstood the attack quite well. “So this thing has some strong defense. This might take a while.”

“Lotus use Astonish to counter it.” The pokemon reacting to the command hits Boulder with a surprise attack well he was backing away form it.

“Boulder don’t let that stop you use Stomp.” I call but Boulder just stood there shaking it head for he had flinched form the attack and was unable to react to my command. Kyoko seeing a opening called out “Lotus use constrict.” The plant pokemon hearing this shoot out tendrils form around its head wrapping Boulder in them. “Now Lotus use Acid at close rang.” Kyoko calls well Lotus shoots a blob of acid at point blank into Boulders face.

“We need to do something about that defense it has. Boulder use leer and don’t stop until I tell you to.” I call out to my pokemon causing it to lock him stare at his opponent. “What is he planning?” I Hear Kyoko say before she calls out. “Lotus just keep hitting it with Acid until he falls.” The purple plant compiling to it its trainers commands continue to shoot Acid into Boulders face. “So she does not know what Leer does. She really dose not know much about battles.” I think well waiting for the leer to take effect, then I notice it a slight waver my opponent’s defense singling my chance. “Boulder use Stomp to break out of the hold” I call out. Boulder hearing this stops leering and rears ups and slams down on the plant breaking the constriction. “Now Boulder back off and get some space between the two of you.” I tell him to do. Kyoko seeing Boulder making some space for a charge yells for Lotus to sue constrict again but it was unable to do from Boulders Stomp causing it to flinch. “Boulder lets end this now. Charge forward and use Horn attack.” Boulder runs straight at Lotus gaining speed. Kyoko seeing what was about to happen calls out for Lotus dodge out of the way. Lotus tries to but it does not have any time to move before a charging Boulder slams into it sending it flying back towards it trainer. Once the dust finally clears Lotus is laying on the ground with swirly eyes signaling it as fainted.

“Well that was a close call, but you did pretty well for your first time battling.” I say after me and Kyoko returned our pokemon back to there balls and meet in the middle of the area we used for the battle field. “Oh um... thanks, and Lotus thanks you two for the battle experience.”Kyoko says a little sad form the lost. Putting a reassuring smile on I say. “Yea well my rhyhorn look liked he had a blast too. Also I would say to train your pokemon so they get stronger and can take more hits and hit harder too. It would fit Lotus pretty well so you wont have to try and dodge to much.” “By um fighting wild pokemon?” Kyoko asked unsure if that was right. “Well that’s on of the ways you can though its usually better to battle other trainers they will give better experience in the long run.” I answer her. “Anyways lets go on back too the pokemon center and heal up our pokemon, they must be tired from the battle.” I say with a smile. “S-sure.” Kyoko says with a quick nod.

After walking back to the pokecenter me and Kyoko decided to talk for a little bit unitl our pokemon where healed up. “So what are you planning now?” I asked her as we sat at a bench in the center. “Oh, um... help Elm with his pokedex i guess.” She said a bit unsure like she did not know if there was any thing else to do. “So are you not taking on the pokemon league then?” I asked her. “Huh, what is that?” she asked with real confusion in her face. I had to hold down my laugh so I did not insult her well I explained the whole league process to her. Once that was done it was about noon and our pokemon where all healed up.

“Oh, um i dont think i'm strong enough for that.” Kyoko says as we sat back down at our sits. “Really? I think otherwise, sure you're not super genius about it, but if you train hard enough and learn more then you'll be able to take the whole league, and who knows maybe you'll be even better than me next time.” I say well doing my best to actually sound sincere about something unlike how I usually talk. “Oh, sure. Hey Josh?”She asks well looking a bit more confident. “Yeah what is it?” I ask curious at what she would ask. “Would you mind if I tag along with you, just until I get to Mr.Pokemon's house that is.” Surprised that someone let alone a girl would actually want to travel even a little bit with me I say “Sure I don’t mind it should be interesting.”

(ooc pwb let me bunny so no getting mad please.and sorry for the length but there's a battle on it so yeah. also first battle i have ever really done so sorry if its kind of boring.)

Edited by rustytengo

"Hey, you. Cheater. That Garchomp's not even yours, is it? I can smell someone else raised it. Why are you even on this journey if you won't even trust the furred ones around you to become strong enough?"

A clear, high voice cuts through my miasma of discomfort. I turn to the source, trying to pinpoint the speaker and apologise, but all I see is an adorable little golden raccoon with zig-zagging white stripes.

"That Garchomp respects someone other than you, someone a lot more tempered by experience. Can't humans get it through their thick skull? Pokémon aren't the only creatures that grow stronger as they gain experience. By this logic, they aren't even the only ones capable of supernatural phenomenon."

...Did the Zigzagoon just speak?

"Wretched weakling. Pthoo."

The Zigzagoon spits on the floor, glaring at me. The sight of such a cute Pokemon hating me so much makes me die a little inside. Still caught in the grip of surprise, I can only stare at the Zigzagoon, not able to speak. The Zigzagoon takes several steps forward, approaching Mimi.

"Back me up here, Garchomp. You agree with me here, right?"

"Gar!"

Mimi angrily snaps her jaws at the Zigzagoon, growling slightly. I stroke her several times, causing her to revert to mewling contentedly.

Odin stomps her foot in front of the Zigzagoon, blocking its advance.

"You just listen right here. This Garchomp may not be hers, but it respects her and listens to her. It saved us from a murder of Murkrow. And even if it ain't hers, it still listens to her and respects her. It's none of your business - you don't even know her. And you think it's just perfectly fine to waltz up to her and criticize her? No, that's not happening. Cerberus, Dark Pulse!"

Oh wow. Odin is defending me. My heart skips a beat. Her little Deino points its snout at the Zigzagoon, and black spheres start to form near its mouth.

It's charging up an attack. A powerful one. That Zigzagoon might not survive it. That Zigzagoon might not survive it. That Zigzagoon might die.

Might die.

Die.

A tombstone.

A Vulpix in my arms, cool to the touch.

Tears, falling from my eyes in abundance and without restraint.

Eve, watching on behind me.

Laying the Vulpix into the ground.

Covering the hole.

Crying.

Crying.

Crying.

Using all my strength, I push off hard against Mimi, leaping over Odin's head and in front of the strange, talking Zigzagoon just as Odin's Deino attacks. The sphere of darkness enters my body, and all I can feel is a slight chill.

Then it starts.

Pain wracks my body,

Sharp needles stab every nerve, every cell.

I can vaguely feel my body convulsing, but the feeling is overshadowed by intense pain and intense...fear.

Fear clouds my mind. Vivid images fill my vision.

Eve, turning around and walking off, not once looking back at me.

My mother, slowly plummeting through the air from the rooftop of Celedon Departmental Store.

My father, looking at me with those forgiving eyes, with that sad glance.

I see all these and more.

I fall to my knees. I vaguely hear someone calling my name. I vaguely hear Mimi roaring in the background.

I feel myself hitting the ground.

Then I feel nothing.

Edited by Acquiescence

"Are you O.K.?" I ask worriedly.

"What should I do?"

Flashback

---------------------------

"Mommy, is dad go to alright"

"I think so."

"What happened to him"

"Well, son he intercepted a Dark pulse from a Hydreigon that was headed for you."

----------------------------

"ファック!" Odin swore as Orpha slowly fell onto the ground. The Garchomp yelled out, rushing over to her and nuzzling her. Odin stood in shock as she saw Orpha stay still. "I-I..." The Garchomp swung round, growling at Odin. It snapped, and Odin narrowly jumped back. "I-I didn't mean it.. she jumped in.. I didn't.." The Garchomp lunged, and caught her with it's fin. Sheflew back, smashing onto the ground. Odin stumbled up and saw it advancing. It was mad - no, pissed. Odin turned round, and started to run.. but she knew what she had to do.

"Gar!" She looked around and saw it starting to dash towards her. She would never outspeed it. She swiftly turned to a rock formation ran towards it. The Garchomp rushed right past her, but quickly noticed and ran back. It spotted her, lowered it's head and charged. Hopefully it was slightly dumb when it was mad. Odin leaped onto a tree branch, and the Garchomp smashed into the rocks. It stumbled around as if it were drunk, and Odin sent out Arzuros to help Cerberus. I had to trust in my Pokemon's strength.

"CERBERUS! DARK RAGE, MAXIMUM POWER! ARZUROS, CROSS SWIPES!" Cerberus' eyes glinted with a dangerous glow, and if looks could kill, that Garchomp would have keeled over by now. It shot a purple and black stream of fire, aiming at the Garchomp. Arzuros' arms glowed white, and large claws extended. It ran along the stream of fire, and swiftly sunk it's claws in, coating it's claws in the flames. Arzuros leapt up, and the combination move of Cerberus streamed past, smashing right into the Garchomp. It roared in pain and agony, but before it even knew what had happened, Arzuros has smashed it's arms into it, and was now raking it with it's claws. After twenty swipes, Arzuros arced it's body, and it's claws extended even further, but instead of being coated in flames, it had somehow absorbed them. It smashed them both into the Garchomp at the same time, where they shattered and the flames inside were released, and the shards flew into the Garchomp. It smashed right into the wall again, where it slowly fell off, revealing a large hole. It was struggling to get up. "Cerberus.. Dark Pulse." The Deino nodded, and shot the linked circles once more. The Garchomp fell back, and slowly fell down. It wasn't fainted - just injured. A lot. But it had obviously went through much worse.

Odin ran back as quickly as she could, and was relieved but terrified to see that Orpha was still there. She scooped her up, and a pink Love Ball fell out. Garchomp's Poke Ball. She carried Orpha into the house, ignoring the shocked Mr. Pokemon. She laid her on the bed, and pulled up the covers.

"Arzuros, fetch me some Oran Berries please. Oh, and pick up the Love Ball too." Odin said. She went into his freezer, and picked up an ice pack. She laid it on Orpha's head, before fetching the Oran Berries that Arzuros had found extremely quickly somehow, and the Love Ball. Holding out her arm, she recalled the Garchomp, and laid the ball beside Orpha. Using the Oran Berries and a few other herbs, she managed to make a medicine - that she had to hope would work. She carefully fed it to the unconscious Orpha, before a single tear fell from her face and landed on the sheet. She turned round, eyes blazing. She stomped outside, and instantly located the Zigzagoon.

"YOU!" Odin yelled. "CERBERUS, DARK RAGE! ARZUROS, CROSS SWIPES!" Cerberus shot forth once more a stream of purple and black flames, aiming right for the Zigzagoon. Arzuros dipped her claws, and this time her arms, into the flames as they raced past. She crossed her arms, and dashed at an unbelievable speed towards the Zigzagoon. Odin's rage was shared by her Pokemon, and they were turning it into their energy.

Odin would never forgive this Zigzagoon - in her eyes, it had been all because of it.

And sadly, Odin was extremely good at holding grudges.

"STOP" I scream at top my lungs, "It is no good to get all riled up at a person's (or Pokemon in this case) side of view on a subject."

I, then, close my eyes and the bracelet on my left arm started to glow a pale blue.

"Rosa you would know what to do."

(Player interaction, so another short post.)

"Oh? In my opinion, it's perfectly valid. In my eyes, she made Orpha come close to death. That's unforgivable." Odin replied, a coldness in her voice that wasn't there until now. "Stand in my way, and I'm sorry to say, you're my enemy. This may make me sound like some cliche bad guy, but quite frankly, I don't care. AND. You. Don't. Even. Know. Me."

Odin pointed straight at the Zigzagoon. She uttered an order, and the Pokemon went on with their attack.

"So. Be. It."

My Ralts appeared in the way of the attacks and appeared to endured them, while have a pale blue glow.

"She don't understand whom I truly am, Confuse Ray on both the Dieno and Teddiursa, Rosa.

Kain Pursuit and Peck at the same time" I ordered via telepathy. Rosa unleashed two pale purple spheres on the girl's companions.

Odin's mouth stretched into a smirk.

"Dodge the Confuse Ray." Cerberus neatly jumped over the orb, and Arzuros shattered it with her claws. The Murkrow flew in towards Arzuros, but she neatly rolled to the side and went in for Fury Swipes. "Dark Pulse, Cerberus." Cerberus' mouth shot forth the evil dark circles, aiming right for the Ralts. They moved at an astonishing speed, and as they raced past, the grass parted. Cerberus let out a rage-filled growl, and the circles grew in size, power andspeed.

Edited by Alatreon

((Welp time to bring the all-famous she-bitch into the picture X,D)

After much cursing, fighting with cocky Turtwig and a short-tempered Pansage, Color was finally able to make it up towards Mr. Pokemon's house. However, the sad realization that traveling in her performing outfit was not the greatest of plans. In fact, after lingering around Cherrygrove a little bit longer than she expected, Color -crfinally decided that she would send her outfit back home towards the Sevii Islands. She just didn't have the heart to mess up the hand-sewn dress that her mother made time to create for her,

One package and a change of clothes later the ebony hanged trainer traded her elegant dress and high top boots for a red and black plaid mini skirt with white lace hanging at the end.She wore a low V-neck long-sleeve that covered her hands from view. A large white bow decorated the junction between where her mini skirt and shirt met, the two straps of the bow hanging just above her knees. A small golden bracelet with a cute Kakuna and Venusaur charm dangled happily around her wrist. Her shaggy hair was now picked up into two poofy pigtails located high upon her scalp, however her bangs hung just below her eyes, which again covered up own smoke-colored irises. Cute black mary-janes adorned her feet, which made her almost blush in embarrassment. Finally, instead of the raggedy brown sack that she carried stuff in previously was now replaced with a matching black and red carrying case, with the cute orange fox keychain hanging on the front side and yellow trainer belt that contained more than enough pockets to hold anymore stray findings down the road.

Satisfied with her fairly easy purchases, Color lazily walked down the path towards Mr.Pokemon's house, of course ignoring the obvious stares of the male trainers that passed by. Unfortunately, when the warm weather came about the acrobatic had a habit of wearing revealing clothing, or clothing that emphasized her features a bit too well. Her mother understood seeing that she had to do a lot of stunts involving her body, specifically her legs, so the less clothing would be considered comfortable. However her Papa on the other hand...

"Fang!" Color practically screeched as older gentlemen decided to walk too close for her comfort. The grass monkey leaped at the command, baring his teeth and growling viciously of the white-haired gentlemen. He trembled, fearing the oddly scary monkey, before stopping his brisk walk all together and leaving the ebony-haired trainer to continue her path and actually reach Mr.Pokemon's house around mid-afternoon.

As she slowly walked up the dirt steps, listening to the cute chattering of Caterpies and Weedle, a puff of smoke exploded nearly directly in front of Mr.Pokemon's home.

"What the hell...?" Color murmured softly, Grass Mini titling his head in the same confused manner. Fang on the other hand banged his small fists on the top of Color's pigtails, chattering excitedly. "Huh, well let's see what's up."

The trainer slowly walked around the house, trying to pinpoint the owner. However, as she poked her head through the seemingly open door, Color's eyes widened behind her curtain of bangs. A vicious battle took place where a Deino and Teddurisa were endlessly attacking a Murkrow and Ralts.

"Turt! Twig Twig Twig!" Grass Mini jumped up and down happily, already rushing in, but quickly being swept up by Color.

"Oh, no you don't you silly boy." Color playfully chastised the Sinnoh started, setting him down on her shoulder. "This is their fight. Let's just watch and witness the chaos."

"...grr... you're dodging responsibility now?!"

Her hairs stood on end further.

"If you won't end it, I will!"

She growled---Growl, as it may, the kind that numbs defenses.

"Cerberus Deino, the stakes are life or death!"

She tackled with all her might.

Meanwhile, Mr. Pokémon was at a loss, and did what he could: "N-now, now, you don't have to fight with so much vitriol!"

(ooc this is josh vs kyoko battle through kyoko's perspective)

"So let’s get this battle started K...umm what did you say name was?" Josh asked Kyoko.

"I..its Kyoko… ok lets start."

"That's what I like to hear Kyoko. Lets go Boulder." Soon a big rock rhino animal was sent out next to Joah."This is Boulder and he will be your opponent."

Kyoko then takes out her pokedex and scans Boulder to get even more data for Elm.

"Ok…then I will use Lotus then." Kyoko says as she sends Lotus out.

After looking at his pokedex, Josh called out to Kyoko, "Well since this is your first time battling you can make the first move."

"Ok um....Lotus uses acid," she says as Lileep spits a blob of acid at Boulder.

"Not bad but that's not going to do to much use. Boulder charge though it and try to hit it with Horn Attack." Josh commanded Boulder causing him to charge forward ignoring the acid attack and ramming into the Lotus. Lotus was able to take a Horn Attack pretty well.

“Lotus use Astonish to counter it.” Lotus hits Boulder with a surprise attack well he was backing away form it. “Boulder don’t let that stop you use Stomp.” Josh calls out but Boulder just stood there shaking it head just like Aron from the battle before. Kyoko understands that now Boulder has flinched and now takes advantage of it. “Lotus use constrict.” Lotus then shoots out tendrils from around its head wrapping Boulder in them. “Now Lotus use Acid at close range.” Kyoko calls to Lotus shoots a blob of acid at point blank into Boulders face.

“We need to do something about that defense it has. Boulder use leer and don’t stop until I tell you to,” Josh calls out causing Boulder to lock him stare at Lotus. “What is he planning? I don't get it.” Kyoko said to herself as she had Lotus use another acid. “Lotus just keep hitting it with Acid until he falls.”

“Boulder use Stomp to break out of the hold” Josh calls out. Boulder then rears ups and slams down on Lotus breaking the constriction. “Now Boulder back off and get some space between the two of you.” Kyoko seeing Boulder making some space for a charge yells for Lotus to use constrict again but Lotus was unable to pull it off since Boulder's Stomp causing Lotus to flinch.

“Boulder lets end this now. Charge forward and use Horn attack.” Boulder runs straight at Lotus gaining speed. Kyoko seeing what was about to happen calls out for Lotus dodge out of the way. Lotus tries to but it doesn't have any time to move before a charging Boulder slams into it sending it flying back towards her. Once the dust finally clears Lotus is laying on the ground with swirly eyes signaling it as fainted.

“Well that was a close call, but you did pretty well for your first time battling.” Josh told Kyoko returned their pokemon back to there balls and meet in the middle of the field. “Oh um... thanks, and Lotus thanks you two for the battle experience.”Kyoko says with a little frown from the lost. Smiling at her Josh replied, “Yea well my rhyhorn look liked he had a blast too. Also I would say to train your pokemon so they get stronger and can take more hits and hit harder too. It would fit Lotus pretty well so you won't have to try and dodge to much.” “By um, fighting wild pokemon?” Kyoko asked unsure if that was right. “Well that’s on of the ways you can though its usually better to battle other trainers they will give better experience in the long run,” Josh answered her. “Anyways lets go on back too the pokemon center and heal up our pokemon, they must be tired from the battle.” Josh said with a smile. “S-sure.” Kyoko says with a quick nod.

After walking back to the pokecenter Josh and Kyoko talked for a little until both of their pokemon were healed up. “So what are you planning now?” Josh asked her as they sat at a bench in the center. “Oh, um... help Elm with his pokedex I guess.” Kyoko said with a bit of uncertainty. “So are you not taking on the pokemon league then?” Josh asked her. “Huh, what is that?” This was the first time Kyoko has ever heard of the pokemon league. Josh then explained the whole league process to Kyoko with the look of holding back a mouthful of laughter. Once that was done it was about noon and both their pokemon where all healed up.

“Oh um, I don't think I'm strong enough for that,” Kyoko replied after both of them got back their pokemon as they sat back down at their seats. “Really? I think otherwise. Sure you're not super genius about it, but if you train hard enough and learn more then you'll be able to take the whole league, and who knows maybe you'll be even better than me next time.” Josh sincerely said to Kyoko

“Oh, sure. Hey Josh?” Kyoko asks looking with a bit more confident. “Yeah what is it," Josh replied. “Would you mind if I tag along with you, just until I get to Mr.Pokemon's house that is.” With a surprised look on his face Josh said, “Sure I don’t mind it should be interesting.”

The Zigzagoon closed in on Cerberus, but Odin had a plan.

"Cerberus, Dark Rage, if you please." Odin whispered. Cerberus' mouth formed a purple sphere, before launching it at the incoming Zigzagoon. It hit the ground right in front of her, before exploding violently, expanding and taking in land. Wind was being sucked in, and Odin's clothes and hair were being tugged violently towards it. Eventually, it rushed back into a small sphere, before it burst out in flames and dark linked circles, even in the direction of another trainer in the vicinity - unbeknownst to Odin. As the smoke lingered in the air, Odin looked around for the other shapes. She saw Mr. Pokémon's house totally fine somehow - Odin was thankful for that, even though she had no clue how it had happened - until she saw the Mr. Mime holding it's hands up, and a shield surrounding only the house, Orpha and Mr. Pokémon evaporate.

This trainer is insane!

The thought briefly through her mind as Color scooped up Grass Mini, watching as the sphere around the Deino's mouth began to glow dangerously bright. She wasn't going to let her have a fit, if she had something to say about. As the orb suddenly exploded from the mini dragon's mouth towards the Zigzagoon, a green shield suddenly materialized, making the ebony trainer smile coyly. She was going to fail. The attack was going to fail, and as soon as saw the Mr.Mime throw his hands up to create the shield of green, Color quickly scooped up her Turtwig, feeling the little bugger squirm in her arms as she hopped towards the psy Pokemon's side. The ebony-hair performer smirked, dropping Grass Mini by her side and watching as the dark flames licked at the shield, barely even scratching the energy's surface,

Finally, the smoke cleared, granting Color the chance to look around the house to see the trainer and her Pokemon both untouched from the attack. The Zizagoon, nowhere to be found, and another trainer clearly passed out from unknown causes. However, Color pointed her finger at the two Pokemon, her eyes glittering with ferocity and slight annoyance as she roared out commands above the explosion of dark-created circles and hungry blue flames.

"Fang Vine Whip! Hold down that damn dragon, Grass Mini Seed Bomb, plant the explosive shells around the trainer and her Pokemon, but don't allow them to explode just yet!"

A loud screech erupted from the Pansage, whip-like vines piercing through his wrists once again. They slithered violently through the air like twin green striking cobras, just barely slipping through the holes of the shield and wrapping tightly around the dark dragon's neck. Two more vines suddenly erupted from the monkey's back heading towards dragon, but this time getting a hold of it's front legs and holding on tight. Grass Mini launched himself in the air, performing a simple front flip before aiming his jaws towards the trainer and spitting quarter-sized seeds around her second Pokemon and her feet. The seeds rolled quietly, settling cozily on the oak floor, but the noise of tiny clicking began to fill Color's ears.

"Y'know, for someone that is suppose to help, you sure like to fuck people over." Color called out, watching the female trainer carefully under her hood of hair.

Nowhere to be found were the keywords. The smoke had concealed her, which was a great boon for the Zigzagoon's planning.

Now, if only she had thought of it while she was still unharmed. She attempted to move her hind legs to begin to counterattack once more. They could not move. In her hubris, she realized something important.

Dark Rage was an illegal move. Did she mean Dragon Rage...? It didn't matter. Whatever the consequence, she was about to die.

Before the smoke thinned away, she looked at her forepaw. Which one had the tag...? Ah... the right one. The fur had hidden this tag well. Six LED lights, all of different colors, could be seen. If only she could chew it out and toss it away---no one could know her real identity.

No one.

...they would learn either way. She found herself too weak to remove it.

The dust settled.

Telmaris was lying on the ground, eyes dull.

"Hope you're proud of yourself..."

Edited by RisingManes

Anger and hatred for humans boiled in the young vulpix's body, a low growl rumbling in his throat as he watched the poor zigzagoon get beat up by some mean trainer with a deino. But then his ears pricked up as another trainer came rushing out in front of that one old human's house and started to fight with the meanie who has been beating up the zigzagoon. Meanwhile, as they fought, the zigzagoon's condition was worsening. Thinking quickly, Vulpix waited until the two trainers were distracted enough with their new battle before rushing forward out from beneath his protective bush, straight to the dying zigzagoon. Grabbing the other pokemon by the scruff of her neck, Vulpix sprinted for the cover of the woods, running as fast as his quick little paws could carry him and the other pokemon.

Vulpix didn't stop running until Dark Cave was in sight. Panting heavily around the zigzagoon's fur in his mouth, the young fire type scurried into a hole in the side of the cave entrance that was too small for humans to enter. The dark tunnel expanded into a small room that could house maybe five small pokemon, and no more. Gingerly placing the wounded pokemon into his nest, Vulpix lit up the room a bit with a small blue ember dancing on the tip of his tail. There was a small puddle of cave water nearby for drinking, and a small pile of oran berries that Vulpix had hoarded away for the cold months. The firey fox trotted over to the pile, picked up one of the berries in his mouth, and padded back over to the zigzagoon. "C'mon, eat this." he murmured in distress as he tried to force the berry down the nearly unconscious zigzagoon's mouth, hoping that his stash would be enough to save the poor, abused pokemon.

((Vulpix to the rescue~! Da-da-da-DAAAA!! ))

The Zigzagoon looked at the berry. "Oh hey. Am I gonna...?" She ate it, and felt her pain melt away, ache in her legs disappearing.

She was back. She stood up.

"Okay, yeah, that's better. Thanks. Uh, you don't mind if I talk like a human, right? I can understand Pokémon language, but I'm pretty bad at using it myself. Mostly because you really can't beat human vocals when it comes to communication."

She awaited a response... surely the Vulpix understands, right?

Judging by the mark Telmaris looked at, she probably did...

"I never meant for things like this to happen. I just know that this Zigzagoon bullied my friend and I'm meant to just take that?" Odin spat on the ground. "Even if that was not her Garchomp, what right did this Zigzagoon have to do that? None. So go ahead. Make them explode. But..." Odin's smirk grew. "Do you really have it in you to kill two Pokémon and a human? That attack wasn't meant to hit you - I had no idea you were even there! If you had shown yourself, I wouldn't have done that. It's your own fault. Oh, yeah. Make those seeds go boom? You kill three Pokémon!" At her words, Cerberus swing his neck round, and using all of his strength, yanked the Grass Monkey, who landed at Cerberus' feet. Cerberus growled, and Arzuros stood behind it. Odin mouthed something else. Cerberus' mouth frothed with blue flames, which shot towards the Turtwig, before he spun round, careful not to hit Mr. Pokémon and his house, and fired at the Zigzagoon. But as it zoomed in, she saw the Vulpix. Her eyes became miniscule, then clouded with tears that poured like a waterfall.

"S-stop.." Odin pleaded. Cerberus' attack disappeared. "Stop. Why do you all hate me? I never meant for this to happen. I'm just trying to be strong for a friend. I'm not strong, and I never was. I just can't do this.. please, just stop! I don't want anyone to di-!" A thought struck Odin which merely resumed her anger. "YOU ALL ARE SICK. ORPHA IS JUST ABOUT DEAD, AND I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO EVEN BOTHERS TO HELP HER?! DAMN YOU ALL. CERBERUS... ARZUROS.. WE NEED TO WIN THIS!"

At her words, Cerberus let out a hearty battle cry. Arzuros joined in, before baring it's fangs, extending it's claws and rushing for the Pansage. She used Fury Swipes. cutting the vines right from his hands, before aiming for the real monkey. Cerberus shook them off, before something phenomenal happened. His mouth was covered in a grew fog, quickly becoming blue. He opened his mouth and shot out a blue and grey cyclone right at the mysterious attacker. It moved extremely fast, and was tearing up grass. Dragon Pulse.

Edited by Alatreon

Color sighed shook her head, snapping her fingers once, just enough for Fang to reply. The grass monkey, quickly rolled over on his side, barely dodging the Dragon Pulse. He quickly spun his body in mid-air, utilizing his own acrobatic skills to backflip away from the attacking Pokemon and shoot a quick Vine Whip out to grasp at the hanging lamp.

"You know what?" Color growled, obviously pissed off by the whole childish display. "You are WEAK! You think you are a good friend ordering to attack people and Pokemon whenever oh wish?! You just a spoil rotten kid that wants to have her temper whenever she wishes. Well you know what?! I'm about to end this NOW!"

Color balled her fists into a tight ball, her grey irises now burning with anger as she saw Grass Mini enduring the nasty Fury Swipes, not even once backing down from the frenzied Teddiursa.

"TWIGGG!!" Grass Mini roared at the bear, bulldozing his whole entire body into the Normal type and watching it collide with the wooden chairs. But it stood back up, the cute teddy bear baring its horrible fangs and its claws growing long again for another series of attacks.

"Grass Mini Withdraw! Take those hits with your rock hard defense." Grass Mini nodded, reclining back into his soil-covered shell . He squeezed his yellow irises shut as sharp pain bombarded his back, but quickly vanished as he felt his Defense begin to rise. His pants were ragged, his body trembling from the ongoing attacks, but his battling heart bombarded against his chest.

"TURRR!!!!!!"

His head suddenly expelled out of his shell, his eyes glowing neon, and his body beginning to shake with absolute raw force. Green began to overtake his form, leaving nothing more than a green silhouette of the once injured Turtwig.

"Exactly, what I was waiting for." A ugly smile pulled at the corners of the performer's lips, making her almost appear as a demented jester ready to slice the throat of her recent victim. "Game over BITCH!!"

Color looked up at Fang, the once hot-tempered monkey, now struck in absolute awe by the sheer power Grass Mini was expelling from his body. The performer nodded towards the Pansage, giving him the absolute seal to the battle's end.

"Fang! Jump on Grass Mini's back and absorb some of the power from Overgrow!" Fang released a Vine Whip down towards the staggering silhouette of Grass Mini, watching as the Twinleaf Pokemon slowly losing his mind of the raw power being expelled from his body. However, as the small vine wrapped around Grass Mini's body a surge of energy licked the vines and shot through the roots, making Fang release a blood-curdling screech as that same as a part of the overwhelming power was swallowed into his own limbs. A green aura began to lazily glow around his body, creating a slightly enlarged version of the Pansage around his actual body.

"Alright let's wrap this up. Fang give this loser another full-powered Vine Whip! Green Mini, BODY SLAM!!" Color shouted, stomping her feet in absolute excitement.

Fang hopped on to Grass Mini's back, merging their Overgrow power together. Fang howled as a wild display of four vines pierced through his back, only this time they were bigger, thicker, and tipped with unforgiving thorns. They snapped through the air wildly, uncaring of who or what got in their way. Color hopped back, falling in love of the display of power that graced her vision.

Grass Mini roared once more, the green silhouette of his body burning bright with crackling green energy. Both of the grass types took off towards their foes on a high speed goal for blood. Fang hopped in the air, the vines acting almost at makeshift wings before colliding into the Teddiursa, a small explosion of smoke rising into the air as both of their cries rung in the trainers' ears.

Grass Mini, unfazed by the blue swirling spiral shot towards his way, threw himself into the miniature tornado of dragon energy, the beads of white electricity crackling at his body but the aura quickly snapping back at the energy that threatened to engulf him. He quickly jumped out of the Dragon Pulse, bee lining towards the Deino.

"DESTROY!!!!!!!" Color roared her finish line amongst the chaos, watching with glee as her Turtwig roared alongside her battle cry and made complete contact with the Deino, creating another large cloud of smoke to engulf both of the trainers' visions.

"I'm sorry. I never realised I was dealing with a prissy little princess who gets pissed off at my motives, you insane psychopath. And you still haven't answered my question." The smoke cleared, showing an extremely injured Odin gripping her arm, trying to not fall over. Cerberus at her side, completely shaken up by the Body Slam, was latched on to the Turtwig, keeping it in it's mouth. Arzuros was barely enduring the vines, holding on to the Pansage. "Even if you don't like me, why don't you at least help Orpha..? She could die and all you care about is me? What is wrong with you? And why do you want to kill my Pokémon? I wasn't going to kill that Zigzagoon. I wanted to hurt it, but if it got out of hand, I would move Heaven and Earth to save it. Nothing should have to die. I know the error of my ways, but why should YOU care? Do you know me? Do you understand what I've been through? What I'm GOING through? And I'm a spoiled brat? It's hard to be one if your parents hate you. Cared more about their sister. I may be weak. But I'm not insane like you. I DON'T WANT ANYONE OR ANYTHING TO DIE! DARK DRAGON PULSE! CROSS SWIPES!"

Cerberus unleashed his most powerful move - a black and purple cyclone with immense power shot from it's mouth, covering the Turtwig. The body of the Turtwig rocketed through the cyclone, before Cerberus titled his head down, moving the Turtwig in the direction of the rocks she had used to stun the Garchomp. At an almost impossible speed, the Turtwig flew towards it, carried by the cyclone. sustaining damage throughout all of this. Arzuros lightly shook the Pansage off, before smashing into it with her two arms, then aiming to slice it multiple times with gargantuan claws.

Edited by Alatreon

Color merely smiled sweetly, watching as her own Pokemon sustain heavy damage, and was tossed back at her feet. Fang collided into her knee, falling to the floor in a crumpled heap. She gritted her teeth in brief pain, feeling the bone grind slightly from the harsh smack. However, the acrobatic quickly recovered, bending her knee up and down to soothe the annoying ache. Grass Mini slid across the floor, shell charred by the powerful Dark Pulse, but not injured completely. His shell spun across the floor, once, twice, and then stopped all together.

He poked his head back up, grinning with pride as he hopped back up and shook off dark circles from his small body.

"I'm not a psychopath sweetie. I've just been in the game longer than you. You think you are all high and mighty? You think you save people around you? There is always someone that's going to predict you, sidestep you, or be a step ahead. That's just how this crazy world spins." Color knelt down, scooping up the unconscious monkey in her arms. She wiped a stray string of saliva from his lips, his sharp teeth gleaming from his hard-fought battle. Color continued to smile, almost too sickly sweet for comfort.

"You haven't learned that lesson yet. But you will. From me. I'll show you the true reality of being a trainer and endurance that you must obtain for hardships that will follow." the ebony-haired trainer giggled, quietly, manically as she snapped her fingers once more.

"Grass Mini....Seed Bomb." Color smiled, watching the utter shock on the other's face as the grass starter hopped back, cracking his jaw a few times before smirking. The seeds that were clicking softly have went unnoticed, and now was going to be the end point of this battle.

"Bye, bye" Color cooed, giving the trainer a full toothy grin as Grass Mini spat a single clicking seed to the floor. The quarter-sized bomb rolled slowly to the line of other seeds, inching closer and closer to its final destination until....

"Grass Mini, Withdraw!"

Color took two steps back, watching in delight as the seeds clicked in unison.

Click. Click. Click. CLICK. CLICK!

BOOM!!!!

The miniature explosions blasted straight into Color's brain, making her go deaf for a few moments as smoke and seed shells scattered across the room. The Teddiursa and Deino, vanished from Color's line of sight, the smoke too heavy to see through. The trainer, hopefully, stepped back from the sudden blows like Color did. There was a reason why trainers never stepped too close to their Pokemon during battle. Ever.

Grass Mini's shell whizzed merely centimeters from her face, but luckily sliced stray hairs instead. He rocketed across the ground, bounced off one stair before being thrown half way down the dirt path. Color merely brushed a few seed shells from her bangs, still carrying her fainted Pansage, and began to walk down the steps, now unwary or uncaring of the shocked expressions on the rest of the trainers' faces.

"She must have forgot Grass Mini's Overgrow was still activated. What a noob." Color chortled, shrugging her shoulders before heading down the steps to retrieve her Turtwig.

"Hey Mr.Pokemon! I'll be back in a sec, I need to take a quick run to Nurse Joy." Color shouted, not even looking back at her handiworkl.

"You'll learn that lesson very quickly..."

Edited by Color

"OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!" Odin dropped from the trees above her, landing right in front of her. Her clothes were torn, her breathing ragged, but she still held on. In her hand were two Pokeballs. "Hon, I may not have as much experience as you. But if you want to use cheap shots? Fine by me~." She released her two Pokémon, both injured. She had recalled them as soon as she heard the clicks. As she stepped closer to the trainer, she laughed maniacally. "DRAGON PULSE. CROSS CHOP." Cerberus shot a huge cyclone, enveloping her Pokémon and her. Arzuros ran in, and Cross Chopped the Turtwig before aiming for the other trainer's chest. Arzuros jumped out just as Cerberus ran forwards with a Headbutt. Her two Pokémon fell as they finished, fainted.

Odin recalled her Pokémon, walked round the steps, ignoring the other trainers and walked in to Mr. Pokémon's house. She let her Pokémon rest, and sat beside Orpha's bed. A few more tears fell. She attempted to mouth "I'm sorry," but no sound came out. Her eyes shortened, and she fell down onto the floor, having fainted from her tough battle.

A sharp flash of pain burst through Color's eyelids as she suddenly felt the harsh burns lick at her arms and her slick line of blood suddenly dripping down her outfit.

Her Turtwig remained in his shell, his eyes wide with actual fear as he looked and watched his trained become swallowed up by a tornado of draconic energy. She wouldn't scream.

Won't.

Won't.

Instead, she gripped her Fang tighter, shielded him from any damage, rage hot as her blood ran down her arms and legs. Her pupils grew smaller, her teeth gritting tighter together. A simple reaction clicking her head at the moment.

KillKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!

The ring of energy finally subsided, and Color still remained standing. But she was ugly now, hideous, repulsive. The skin on her arms bubbled painfully at the burns sizzled. The ugly claw mark on her chest dripping messily on her legs.

"TWIGGG!" Grass Mini cried out, tears bubbling around his golden eyelids as he pressed his front legs into her calves. Color wobbled, each breath more painful then the last. She just smiled, arms, almost giving out completely and dropping Fang on the ground. But Color wouldn't allow it. She wouldn't faint. Her will wouldn't allow her to. Her rage would, and craving for revenge wouldn't allow her to.

"She'll pay. Her Pokemon will pay. Grass Mini..." the Turtwig snarled, his shell truly the only thing scarred from the barrage of attacks. He wanted to run back there. Oh, how he wanted to run back there and Body Slam her so hard that her spine will soundly break against the impact. Revenge, torture, everything and anything he wished upon that trainer and her Pokemon.

"No..don't,," Color croaked, already reading her partner's thoughts. "Not now, not yet. We train, we'll find others to get back at them. Come." Color whispered, limping the opposite direction towards Cherrygrove City, silently plotting.