Johto Adventures! (OOC and Sign-Up)

anethia

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been prompting it in my posts. No response yet. :/

Also:

I woke up in a room that I remember from some where.

How did I get here? I thought it was gone. This where the first things that came to my thoughts as I lie in this room. There was something’s that I was doing what was it? As I lay there trying to remember what it was figure came into view, A young girl wearing a dark blue shirt, with a black skirt, her black hair up in twin pony-tails. She called out cheerfully"So your finally awake you idiot. Get up or the elders will be mad." This person there was only one person who would talk to me in that tone well calling me an idiot. I sit up in the bed and begin to speak but no sound came out. The girl came closer looked at me with a smile and asked. "What’s the matter? I know the training hard but you need to get up."As I look at her my vision starts to blur the smell of smoke and ash fills my nose. I look at the girl again behind her there where flames filling the room. She stood there not reacting as she holds out her hand with that smile that I loved so much as says “Come on, we can go together." I reach for her to save her form the flames as the approach her. I reach but i can't move my body no matter how hard I try. The flames consume the girl still standing there with that smile.

A roar sounds though the forest jarring me from where I have fallen form exhaustion well i was running from the Merkrow with that girl who vanished into the trees. I hold my head in my hands remembering that dream a name comes from my lips."Rin-Rin" the girl from my dream, I shake my head telling my self that it was in the past and that she was gone same with my family and village. After I get that out of my head I check my Pokegear to get my bearings. I ran much further and long then I realized I did. The sun was coming up and I was only a little bit from Cherrygrove. Once I get to the town I head straight to the Pokecenter and ask the Nurse Joy to heal my Pokemon and if there was a place I could rest. She did just that healing Boulder and Candy and showing me to a room. As I lie down on the bed and look up I say to my self "This room I don't remember. That’s good thing." I fall to sleep with my own smile.

I woke up in a room that I remember from some where.

How did I get here? I thought it was gone. This where the first things that came to my thoughts as I lie in this room. There was something’s that I was doing what was it? As I lay there trying to remember what it was figure came into view, A young girl wearing a dark blue shirt, with a black skirt, her black hair up in twin pony-tails. She called out cheerfully"So your finally awake you idiot. Get up or the elders will be mad." This person there was only one person who would talk to me in that tone well calling me an idiot. I sit up in the bed and begin to speak but no sound came out. The girl came closer looked at me with a smile and asked. "What’s the matter? I know the training hard but you need to get up."As I look at her my vision starts to blur the smell of smoke and ash fills my nose. I look at the girl again behind her there where flames filling the room. She stood there not reacting as she holds out her hand with that smile that I loved so much as says “Come on, we can go together." I reach for her to save her form the flames as the approach her. I reach but i can't move my body no matter how hard I try. The flames consume the girl still standing there with that smile.

A roar sounds though the forest jarring me from where I have fallen form exhaustion well i was running from the Merkrow with that girl who vanished into the trees. I hold my head in my hands remembering that dream a name comes from my lips."Rin-Rin" the girl from my dream, I shake my head telling my self that it was in the past and that she was gone same with my family and village. After I get that out of my head I check my Pokegear to get my bearings. I ran much further and long then I realized I did. The sun was coming up and I was only a little bit from Cherrygrove. Once I get to the town I head straight to the Pokecenter and ask the Nurse Joy to heal my Pokemon and if there was a place I could rest. She did just that healing Boulder and Candy and showing me to a room. As I lie down on the bed and look up I say to my self "This room I don't remember. That’s good thing." I fall to sleep with my own smile.

(ooc well hopefully my grammar is better this time around and sorry i made this one pretty long)

...is his character narcoleptic? xD

Edited by RisingManes

i'm also very confused. Did he repeat the same thing twice?

And RisingManes, try being a bit more direct. There's no clear indication imho. For example (just for reference) try telling us the color of hair, what they wore et.c and the person will pick it up easier! Not a lot of people like making the first move, don't know why, but it's true.

Oops I was an idiot and copied the same thing twice will fix once i get off of work.

edit i fixed it so it should not cause anymore confusion.

also fish just because.

Edited by rustytengo

I think why some of us are waiting is because some people posted and haven't kept up with it as frequently as others.

Like my reply I have to wait for a couple of people to respond, which is why I am choosing to wait.

But like others have said, sometimes you have to make the move in order for someone to respond.

It's odd, but it works.

Please remember to be respectful towards others.. I know that most of you have been / are being respectful to those of inexperience, but we don't want a falling out to happen so early into this subforum's lifespan.

Thanks~

EDIT: Remember that you can message me if you require my assistance with anything regarding the subforum or topics within it, too~

hey im new to this forum and i want to know if it is to late to jump in?

It's never too late.

Whoever is standing at Mr. Pokémon's house, though I wanted to specifically approach Odin. Anyone who's in front will work fine, though.

That's me - but Odin's a girl, which is why I haven't responded ^^

It's never too late.

Thats great to know. Im gonna use my Zeroshi character character. and i would like to start with a female Ralts.

Edit: forgot ill also have a red pokegear with a red and black bookbag.

Edited by Zeroshi

It's never too late.

Yeah, I retconned the post to reflect that little fact. I see I'm not the only one who fucks around with gender naming conventions. o_O