Unofficial Pokemon Rejuvenation AP Grinding Guide

Dim The Dimwit

Im only doing the more complex ones that need more grinding. most ap stuff just requires you to play.

1. Buy and Sell for AP
There's a shop in Gearen City that sells Reverse Candies. If you're around Goldenleaf, use the van guy in the corner of the town. Continously buy reverse candies and sell them.

2. Evo stones
Get a pansage, pansear and panpour in gearen park (buy nest balls from the pokeball emporium) and then buy water, fire and leaf stones from the kid in The Lost Camp.

3. finding pokeball items
actually use your eyes and go to each previous area you can.

4. shiny hunter
the shiny rate is 1/100. i'd personally reccomend going into any cave or go to Keta's house in sheridan and just fight a bunch of swablu.

5. baby boomer (updated)
Get 1 pokemon from a different trainer and breed it with another pokemon of the same species. This is the best egg rate.

6. pickup
i'd reccomend breeding a lillipup  for this one, since herdier is fairly common and can be caught with nest balls. 

7. friendship
for this one, i think i accidentally glitched it. so, i sometimes lowered my pokemon's friendship points and raised it again so i easily maxed it out. i used this by using some sour items.

Edited by Dim The Dimwit

The tip with the Reverse Candies is very good, especially to get enough AP for the Exp All very early.

I think the best way to farm AP other than that is to do achievements that overlap, for example the "encounter mons", "catching mons", "use moves in battle", "buy items", "use items" and "use items in battle" achievements. You buy pokeballs, find encounters, weaken them with moves, use the balls in battle, and catch mons.  6 achievements simultaneously.

While it's true you can get these over time by just playing normally, it pays off to pay a little more attention to this early game, since they have low requirements at first for the rewards.

It's enough to just try and catch most of the pokemon you can find in an area, like if you would to fill your pokedex (takes maybe 5-10 min per area).

This way it doesn't even become much of a grind and is pretty effective.

Afterwards you can also train the mons you caught which evolve at a low level, optimally when you can use the Audino trainer in Goldenwood and already have the Exp All.

This way you can quickly farm AP from the "evolving" achievement as well.  (Of course this also helps with the "trainer battles" and "moves in battles" achievements)

19 hours ago, Dim The Dimwit said:

7. friendship
for this one, i think i accidentally glitched it. so, i sometimes lowered my pokemon's friendship points and raised it again so i easily maxed it out. i used this by using some sour items.

it's probably like this for everyone. It counts every time a mon gets to max value, even if it's the same one. You can get this achievement automatically and really fast once your whole team is at max happiness, since every time your mons faint they lose a few points, but can then reach the max value again very fast, so this achievement is really easy to get without even doing anything.

19 hours ago, Dim The Dimwit said:

5. baby boomer
id reccomend just using 2 pokemon of the same egg group since if you've been catching stuff you probably have 2 pokemon in the same group.

It might also be good to mention not to use 2 different pokemon species, cause their chance of spawning an egg is the lowest. The best combination would be 2 of the same species from different trainers, so using a pokemon with a different trainer name than yours in the summary, since that boosts the egg spawn rate as well.

Edited by Edo

1 hour ago, Dim The Dimwit said:

just looked on bulbapedia, the best rate is 2 different trainers, same pokemon

yes you are right, that's what I meant, my bad, I totally mixed that up somehow

Edited by Edo