Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Type Mono Run Decision

J-Awesome_One

Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono Run Decision  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I Do With The Playthrough?

• Just wait for V13 and continue from there.
    • Restart when V13 comes out and do all the sidequests as well as the main story.
    • Restart when V13 comes out but only focus on the main story up until the end of V12 content.
    • Restart when V13 comes out but focus on only the main story and the sidequests that involve the main story up until the end of V12 content.

This poll is closed to new votes

So as a lot of you know, I have done a Bug Type Mono Run of Pokemon Rejuvenation. REALLY good game. But I remember about a month ago, it was either Zumi Jan that said it was suggested that people should restart their games of Rejuvenation since apparently a lot has been changed... And if I just made that up all in my head, whoops. Anyways, if that is indeed the case, I am at a crossroads here. Don't worry. I'm not quitting the playthrough. No way. BUT! I might do a restart... but you all might not wanna see that. So I'm gonna leave a poll here to see what you all would want to see. Pass it around with some of your friends so that I could see what people wanna see! Thanks to all who votes on this! 🙂

Personally, I think you should continue the run, BUT, start a new mono run after you completed V13 content. That way, you won't lose your progress AND you get to experience V13. You'll kill two birds with the same stone!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1