shared pc

Excalibur9804

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you successfully install the shared pc mod? You could use my shared pc program to automatically share it between reborn, rejuvenation and even desolation.

Edited by Lgk
Making a new version
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Lgk said:

New update out but it's not really necessary unless you have issues or wanna use the mod LocalSaveGames. 

https://github.com/Lgk2/Cross-Game-Shared-PC/releases/tag/1.1

Does this version of the shared Pc work for Rejuvenation v13, because the last one didn't. Also, do I copy it to the data files of the games or somewhere else?

On 8/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Rising Emperor said:

Does this version of the shared Pc work for Rejuvenation v13, because the last one didn't. Also, do I copy it to the data files of the games or somewhere else?

It works if you get shared pc to work which you can by removing some lines of code that don't work with the new version of rejuv. You dump it where the launcher is and start the game by using my exe. It has better console now so you can see it more clearly. Here is the modified sharedpc for rejuv 13.

Copy "Data/items.dat" from another version of rejuvenation into the "Data" folder in v13 that way you can pick up most items and it's less likely that opening a shop will cause a crash.

SWM - SharedPC.rb

Edited by Lgk
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Rising Emperor said:

Did you get it to work? It works for me. I released a new version that prints out a few reasons why it doesn't work in case it fails. Like "Couldn't identify game folder" in case your folder doesn't contain the name Reborn, Rejuvenation or Desolation.

https://github.com/Lgk2/Cross-Game-Shared-PC/releases/tag/1.3

Edited by Lgk
Bugfix in new version

On 8/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, Lspaceship said:

When I try to access any of the shops or pick up any items with this mod it spits out this type of error.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.3719ff038188ee9a30c586628deb27e7.png

Yep gotta wait for official version, but at least you can move things over and then remove the mod

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Thegamerstree said:

can this get an update for v19 when its released publicly?

At least for now, the way to use the Shared PC mod in the final version is to make a new file on version 18, play it till the Inspector and Torkoal cutscene plays out then go back to the Grand Hall > transfer everything you want to this new save file (all this still in v18) > Load the new save file in the final version then go outside the Grand all and then come back.

This is what i did and worked for me and the game played normally. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried to follow the directions provided but it still doesn't work for me. I have the SWM file, the v1.3 folder, and the .exe app. I put the SWM in the mods folder, I put the .exe file in the folder with the game app, and I copy, cut, pasted the folder files into the folder with the .exe file. I obviously did something wrong. Does this work with the newest update of Reborn? Or do I still have to go to the older version and then update it to the newer version once I've reached that Torkoal cutscene?

Edit: Tried this mod with Rejuvenation and it came up with an error as soon as I try to start a new game. And as for Reborn, I can press enter to start but as soon as it gets to the screen where it lets you choose a save file or start a new game, it just errors. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I know I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by WastelandWolf20

• 10 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 11:21 PM, Lgk said:

No problem, write to me if you have any problems with it. It probably doesn't work if you have the "LocalSavegames" file from SWM.

hi can this i work for the same game like  for example can we have it work for the two Save file to share Pokemon in the same game