Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua pre-Shelly?

DraculOkeanos

Question

11 answers to this question

There's a building in the Beryl Ward that has homeless people in it since the owner left in the chaos. If you go up to the roof at night (the weather might need to be clear too, though I can't quite remember) you should see something happen. Then look around the Peridot Ward (the upper part) and finally check around North Obsidia to finish the quest.

It has to be night so change your time to like 4 am that's when i got mine and the it has to be clear. Then you go to the apartment rooftop and he should jump off. Next you'll want to go to the Peridot Ward. Behind the poke-mart he'll then run away. You can then go to the apartment in upper Obsidia Ward to the right of the grand stairway and he'll be there. You will then have a chance to catch him.

19 hours ago, VividGrey said:

You might want to go to Corey's gym at night. That should normally trigger the Zorua event.

10 hours ago, MrMinion said:

It has to be night so change your time to like 4 am that's when i got mine and the it has to be clear. Then you go to the apartment rooftop and he should jump off. Next you'll want to go to the Peridot Ward. Behind the poke-mart he'll then run away. You can then go to the apartment in upper Obsidia Ward to the right of the grand stairway and he'll be there. You will then have a chance to catch him.

I'm in both of these places.  There's nothing.