Charlotte is seriously going to break me.

DecShep

Ok well, I couldn't find any 'gym leader' guide that was brought up to me in my last post. And I am asking this here because I did look at older posts and did everything mentioned and still I can't win. I spent 6 hours yesterday and 7 hours today catching and training new pokemon, backtracking to relearn moves etc. And still nothing,I'm literally willing to pay somebody to take my save and beat her for me because I don't know wtf to do anymore and its getting too frustrating.

My team: (Only gonna list relevant moves for battle)

Lycanroc Lv 62 252 EVs Atk + Spd, Lonely, Keen Eye: Accelrock, Rock Slide

Empoleon Lv 58 252 EVs SAtk + SDef, Modest, Torrent: Surf, Water Pledge, Icy Wind, Hidden Power [Ground]

Bronzong Lv 64 252 EVs Def + SDef, Quiet, Heatproof: Rain Dance, Trick Room

Mamoswine Lv 62 (Not EV trained, just caught Shiny) Docile, Thick Fat: Earthquake

Infernape Lv 67 252 EVs Atk + Spd, Jolly, Iron Fist: Acrobatics, Shadow Claw

Pallossand: Lv61 EVs SAtk + SDef, Calm, Water Impact: Earth Power, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball

I do have other mons in my PC, but they are either at a serious type dis. (roserade, escavalier, yanmega) or just don't really offer more help than my above team (ampharos, scrafty, sylveon, hawlucha) 

sorry if im annoying and posting too much. but i cant believe she is this hard for me.

Well, training up near or to the cap would be a nice start. Lycanroc should outspeed and OHKO Typhlosion at that point (or weaken it to the point where Eruption is negligible) and do a good chunk to Darmanitan. Bronzong would have a lot less trouble getting off Rain Dance + TR and Empoleon wouldn't die to literally everything.

Walrein is a good catch for this battle. Blizzard gets rid of the Superheated field and Thick Fat ensures it lives long enough to get it off, even without EVs. It has hard-hitting Surfs especially under Rain, so it's not dead weight after that either.

Gigalith is also a good option, though I'm not sure where you might find Roggenrola in Agate. Sand Stream gives it an immediate 50% SpDef boost and it has some of the strongest Rock Slides you have access to at this point, just behind Rhyperior and Archeops (the latter of which solos this battle when properly EV'd).

You can also fight fire with fire. Eruption Typhlosion and Heat Wave Arcanine are great choices, backed up by Sun from the Vulpix trade back at the circus. Have Lycanroc support by taking out anything faster and you're golden.

EDIT: You could teach Fire Pledge to Infernape, and pair it with Empoleon for a Rainbow Field. From there you can spam strong special Dragon and Normal attacks (Noivern's Boomburst/Dragon Pulse works well). You can also get Rainbow Field + Rain with Ninetales/Infernape + Bronzong.

2 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:

Well, training up near or to the cap would be a nice start. Lycanroc should outspeed and OHKO Typhlosion at that point (or weaken it to the point where Eruption is negligible) and do a good chunk to Darmanitan. Bronzong would have a lot less trouble getting off Rain Dance + TR and Empoleon wouldn't die to literally everything.

Walrein is a good catch for this battle. Blizzard gets rid of the Superheated field and Thick Fat ensures it lives long enough to get it off, even without EVs. It has hard-hitting Surfs especially under Rain, so it's not dead weight after that either.

Gigalith is also a good option, though I'm not sure where you might find Roggenrola in Agate. Sand Stream gives it an immediate 50% SpDef boost and it has some of the strongest Rock Slides you have access to at this point, just behind Rhyperior and Archeops.

You can also fight fire with fire. Eruption Typhlosion and Heat Wave Arcanine are great choices, backed up by Sun from the Vulpix trade back at the circus. Have Lycanroc support by taking out anything faster and you're golden.

I initially wanted Gigalith, but I have no link stone and as far as I know there isn't any where I am. There is wild Boldore in Route 2.

All I can do is level up my team, but this badge is one where the level cap doesn't increase and idk where common candies are here 😕

I do have a spheal from that egg. But I guess I could catch a sealeo. I thought Water Pledge/Surf/Rain Dance gets rid of it after Eruption has turned it but I guess not.

4 minutes ago, DecShep said:

I initially wanted Gigalith, but I have no link stone and as far as I know there isn't any where I am. There is wild Boldore in Route 2.

All I can do is level up my team, but this badge is one where the level cap doesn't increase and idk where common candies are here 😕

I do have a spheal from that egg. But I guess I could catch a sealeo. I thought Water Pledge/Surf/Rain Dance gets rid of it after Eruption has turned it but I guess not.

There should be a vendor with Common Candy at the circus (probably either the Cotton Candy guy or the general goods guy). Worst comes to worst, most of your current team is less than ideal for Terra anyway (4 ground weaknesses and only Empoleon makes good use of the field) so you'd need to make some swaps regardless.

23 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:

There should be a vendor with Common Candy at the circus (probably either the Cotton Candy guy or the general goods guy). Worst comes to worst, most of your current team is less than ideal for Terra anyway (4 ground weaknesses) so you'd need to make some swaps regardless.

How should I my setup? I taught Lycanroc Stealth Rock. Should I start with him and Walrein? Use Accelrock on typhlosion to make eruption weaker, then use blizzard? Will blizzard still remove the super heat while the field is burning?

I don't think Blizzard removes the Burning field, just Superheated. You could use something with Fake Out (or Powder, if you have a Vivillon) to guarantee Typhlosion can't get off Eruption turn 1, or a fast Rain Dance user as that prevents the Burning Field from being created (Crobat outpaces Typhlosion, and depending on IVs might even do it uninvested; Meowstic-M with Prankster works too and can also use Misty Terrain AND it gets Fake Out).

4 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:

I don't think Blizzard removes the Burning field, just Superheated. You could use something with Fake Out (or Powder, if you have a Vivillon) to guarantee Typhlosion can't get off Eruption turn 1, or a fast Rain Dance user as that prevents the Burning Field from being created (Crobat outpaces Typhlosion, and depending on IVs might even do it uninvested; Meowstic-M with Prankster works too and can also use Misty Terrain AND it gets Fake Out).

I'm really trying and I still can't beat anyone after her Ty/Dar. I use Fake Out to stop Ty, and Blizzard cools off the place. But my Meowstic is weak af so she gets taken out in one hit. Empoleon surfs and can usually get them both out. But after that she walls me. Her Rotom Reflects which stops my Lyc, or her Delphox LS which walls everyone else.

2 hours ago, DecShep said:

I'm really trying and I still can't beat anyone after her Ty/Dar. I use Fake Out to stop Ty, and Blizzard cools off the place. But my Meowstic is weak af so she gets taken out in one hit. Empoleon surfs and can usually get them both out. But after that she walls me. Her Rotom Reflects which stops my Lyc, or her Delphox LS which walls everyone else.

You can use meowstic's turn to set up a light screen/reflect, that should drastically lower the damage you'll take.

What i did was i started with my meowstic and empoleon. Then i used aqua jet on typhlosion to reduce the eruption damage......and the darmanitan hits my empoleon but my meowstic is then able to set up a trick room. After this things become easy as u can setup rain dance and blizzard with slow moving pokemons(a lvl 20 shellos did that rain dance for me :P) after the field is gone thing become easy just spam earthquakes with ur mamoswine(should be able to take out everyone except volcarona and rotom....and maybe ninetails but u can use the other mons to ko them. By this way u should be able to take out atleast 4 of her pokemon before trick room expires. The last two can be taken out using ur lycan rock pretty easily.

Maybe that darmanitan hitting my empoleon was lucky but i think mostly that would be the case as the ai thinks meowstic will be taken out in one eruption.

Hope this helps 😇