Some help with Florin (or whatever his name is)

NikkiGaming247

49 minutes ago, Poli said:

A startegy good for this battle is to change the weather. I heard typhlosion is good with eruption. Also bulky poison types are good for this fight like garbodor

Should I only use poison types then? My only pokemon that can change weather is Delphox so should I keep him on the team?

The field is pretty good for dark and fairy type pokemon too, if you have a mon with moonblast or one with darkpulse using them should give you good results.

Sylveon mops the floor with his team. It's one of the best mons to use against him with Pixilate boosted Hyper Voice (you can find the tutor for the move in the train to GDC). Other mons like Alolan Muk, Golisopod, Talonflame and Heracross also help too.

Edit: I'd also highly recommend equipping Sylveon with Magical Seed as the seed boosts the holder's Sp.def and applies ingrain! You can enjoy blasting his team with Hyper Voice while Florin helplessly tries to knock down your team!

On 6/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, NikkiGaming247 said:

Should I only use poison types then? My only pokemon that can change weather is Delphox so should I keep him on the team?

If you talk to Melia, she says the field makes poison deal neutral damage to grass and fairy types.

Screenshot_20200607-155205_YouTube.thumb.jpg.649d4bf9b1356399c048b59c2729fb8b.jpg

I would recommend bringing Flying and Ice type Pokemon if you have any good ones. To deal with the Swift Swim Ludicolo, I used a Pokemon with Fake Out and a super effective flying type move to take it out. IDK how well this Pokemon will work out but in the same area as the gym there are Shiftry that know Hurricane that can spawn in the tall grass. Hurricane gains an accuracy boost in the rain, worth checking out.

Also check out the Dudrio in the open world and see how that goes if you need a good flying type.

Edited by DinosaurDude25
Grammar

It would also really help if you posted your team (Itll help cause your not going back to the gearen bit for awhile now so its not like you could catch a vulpix with drought or an ice type while your there)