PokeNations..... 4? [Interest Check]

PN4  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

This poll is closed to new votes

We've been doing these things roughly every 2 years. Please let me know if you are in fact interested. If we see enough draw, then I'll throw something together.

This requires a bare minimum of 24 participants for me to consider going ahead with it.

I'm open to any and all suggestions regarding format and things you do and don't want to see. If there's anything that's make-or-break for you or if you just want to let your thoughts be known, please reply.

I'm kind of like Bibs as I'm leaning towards no because I'm pretty occupied and know nothing about Gen 8. If you're short on hands though, I'll join for the sake of getting enough numbers.

4 hours ago, Jelly said:

i def dont dig the "staff" thing from years prior. perhaps designating folks as managers (which means not playing! just coordinating) could work 🤔

I'm more inclined to opt for "captains". Don't want to have anyone feel like they are unable to actually battle, being a captain wouldn't mean you have to battle though. I'd certainly consider just hearing out all the captains a couple times a week for feedback. 

And I'll probably adopt something akin to a tier ban similar to what @FraRPetO did for PZA2 in which each team can say no to a particular tier, but then after that I'll try and pick the most fairly matched tier between the two. Will probably implement some more intricate feedback system to select tiers with the captains input, but my final say.

• Upvote 1

I'd probably join, just as long as someone pointed it out to me from elsewhere (since at this point, most of my Reborn interaction is on the Reborn mafia discord, and even then I mostly just post memes). But I'd be up for having an excuse to do some battling, and I enjoyed the previous PokeNations that I was in.