Dusk Form Lyconroc

I want to evolve my Rockruff into the Dusk form Lyconroc. 
It's currently almost 5:30pm PST so I'm not even having to change my laptop's clock which I was kind of proud of. 

Yet my Rockruff keeps evolving into midday form Lyconroc (I reset each time because I won't take the midday unless I absolutely have to)?! What gives?

Edited by Devilish

In Rejuvenation, you need a Rockruff with Own Tempo for it to become a Dusk Lycanroc. In Oceana Pier, the very first area after the boat introduction, there is a lady you can trade with to get an Own Tempo Rockruff, you just need another Rockruff to trade with her. IDK if the 5-6 pm time frame matters in Rejuvenation, can you test that out once you get your Own Tempo Rockruff?

7 hours ago, Devilish said:

I'll just wait until I can get an ability capsule. I read there was supposed to be one in Vanem's gym but couldn't find it. 

I don't remember one being in Venam's gym, maybe you're using an old version's guide. The earliest would be Melia's suitcase in Goldenwood forest, by using her normal code instead of the one she tells you to use.
But even then, the Dusk evolution in Rejuv doesn't work the same way as in Reborn. You need to get it with Own Tempo, ability capsules won't work, breeding won't work either, and the daytime is probably irrelevant. There's only two possibilities to get it: Trade with the woman on Oceana Pier, or catch a Dusk Lycanroc in the wild (which you can after the 3rd badge).

9 minutes ago, Edo said:

The earliest would be Melia's suitcase in Goldenwood forest, by using her normal code instead of the one she tells you to use.

Well shit, I had no idea of this. So I blew that one. 

9 minutes ago, Edo said:

You need to get it with Own Tempo, ability capsules won't work, breeding won't work either

Seriously?! WHY?!

Edited by Devilish

5 minutes ago, Devilish said:

Well shit, I had no idea of this. So I blew that one. 

Seriously?! WHY?!

In the original games, Own tempo is not a normal or hidden ability, but event exclusive iirc. It's basically the same in Rejuv, which is why you can't get it the normal way.