Nidorino's moveset.

Wolf5002

Good day, everyone. I kinda have a problem with my Nidorino, King, because I want him to learn the powerful move, Horn Drill, but when I got him to level 47 (the level he learns Horn Drill) he never learned it. So it begs the question, what kind generation moveset does Nidorino have?

15 minutes ago, Edo said:

Rejuv follows USUM movesets, 47 is for the "Let's go" games

Huh, that's interesting. Then what level does Nidorino learn Horn Drill?

Edit: Nevermind I'm an idiot. I didn't scroll down see it. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Wolf5002

Horn Drill?
You sure about that? 30% accuracy is pretty bad and in Pokemon, for whatever reason, moves are most likely to miss, at least for me.. I had a Mawile miss Iron Head three times in A ROW.. The move has 95% accuracy for Arceus's sake..
And don't even get me started on High Jump Kick!

Edited by MhicKy

On 5/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, MhicKy said:

Horn Drill?
You sure about that? 30% accuracy is pretty bad and in Pokemon, for whatever reason, moves are most likely to miss, at least for me.. I had a Mawile miss Iron Head three times in A ROW.. The move has 95% accuracy for Arceus's sake..
And don't even get me started on High Jump Kick!

Sorry, I didn't see the message. For me High Jump Kick never misses, well.....sometimes, but most of the time it's always hitting. For example my Scrafty from Pokemon Reborn is a complete beast with Moxie and let's just say he's broken as hell, and yeah he sometimes misses, but that rarely happens. And also I give you my condolences to your unluckiness. 

1 hour ago, Wolf5002 said:

Sorry, I didn't see the message. For me High Jump Kick never misses, well.....sometimes, but most of the time it's always hitting. For example my Scrafty from Pokemon Reborn is a complete beast with Moxie and let's just say he's broken as hell, and yeah he sometimes misses, but that rarely happens. And also I give you my condolences to your unluckiness. 

"If it isn't 100% accuracy then it's 50%" - Some guy in a comment section about a Pokemon video I watched on Youtube once