e18.3 has been released for all OSes!

• Veterans
10 hours ago, EMagicJJ said:

Sorry guys.

Mac user and noob computer user. I still can't belive I managed to download and play pokemon reborn.

I downloaded the 18.3 but I can't run the previous saved games. Where do I have to translate the "saved files"?

Please, make it simple 😅

This is just another side note from my part, but it seems that the $ symbol, which is the well known Pokedollar symbol in the games, is displayed as a regular Dollar symbol in the Game-z.exe, while still being displayed as the Pokedollar in 18.3 Game.exe.

Again, nothing big, just a visual bug that i just wanted you to know about.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but Azurine Island is actually glitched on the 18.3 Game-Z version of the game.  The water surrounding Azurine Island is not a dirty brown like all other areas, but is the normal blue color that isn't supposed to happen until after restoring the city.  All encounters are the same, so this is just a graphical error, but was pretty odd to see.  

This is only on the Game-Z version of 18.3.  The normal Game.exe included in 18.3, as well as all previous builds, has Azurine's waters be the 'normal' brown hue.

Attached picture was taken right after beating Kiki.

Azurine.PNG

Hey! I'm not sure if this is the proper place to report this, but I've encountered a pretty major bug! Right here, I fiddled around a little bit with the box, and I got softlocked! I can open the menu, I can move pokemon around in my team, I can give and take items, etc, but I can't move or do anything at all to move! Anyone else encountered this bug before? Sorry if it has been posted before!

bug.PNG

• 10 months later...