This 3rd digital gym has officially got me tilted af

Pelle

Ive tried probably 30 times now and it is driving me insane i can take out both the clafairy and the wigilytuff but boi oh fricking boi this fat nipple having cow is ramming me harder then cain liked being rammed

I had more problems on the 4th one tbh.. That Gengar is just.. "Why do you have a Gengar THIS EARLY?! It's unfair!!"

22 hours ago, Pelle said:

Ive tried probably 30 times now and it is driving me insane i can take out both the clafairy and the wigilytuff but boi oh fricking boi this fat nipple having cow is ramming me harder then cain liked being rammed

I also kinda stumble here, i think the best strat is to chip it away with onix and constant heal

7 hours ago, fellowry said:

I also kinda stumble here, i think the best strat is to chip it away with onix and constant heal

dont have onix I have dumbo the phanpy

On 4/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, FriarTruck said:

___ flinched!

___ is paralyzed! It can't move!

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

FR it stomps flinch and then when it multi hits with something it always hits five times

23 minutes ago, Pelle said:

dont have onix I have dumbo the phanpy

Wait are we talking about the 3rd gym or the virtual badges sidequest where you need to beat the johto gym leader with predetermined team? cuz i got it confused with you saying digital
If we are talking about the 3rd gym then there are several ways to abuse the field with pokemon that knows the moves nature power or consider using mon that is bulky, but it will be a lot easier if you just list out your team and the pkmn in your rotations