Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Terra

Lawless

Question

9 answers to this question

Ok here's my suggestion is to replace the Blaziken with Chesnaught that way probably the weakest link in your team is gone, evolve Type Null then put on Flying Memory since it's the only one that can give you some edge. Then just deal with her team up until her Garchomp and just let it Draco Meteor your other team members to death while saving Mamoswine. I'd suggesting giving it Ice Shard for priority and then waiting until Terra has lowered it Special down by 6 then an Ice Shard should KO. For the rest of the team I'd recommend using Swoobat for Nidoking, Leech Seeding the Quagsire, and Palossand so that they are forced to switch out and when they come back in defeat them with super effective damage, Hippowdown and Excadrill should be the least of your worries if you've kept your team healthy and that's how I'd recommend using your team to beat Terra.

13 minutes ago, Node15 said:

Ok here's my suggestion is to replace the Blaziken with Chesnaught that way probably the weakest link in your team is gone, evolve Type Null then put on Flying Memory since it's the only one that can give you some edge. Then just deal with her team up until her Garchomp and just let it Draco Meteor your other team members to death while saving Mamoswine. I'd suggesting giving it Ice Shard for priority and then waiting until Terra has lowered it Special down by 6 then an Ice Shard should KO. For the rest of the team I'd recommend using Swoobat for Nidoking, Leech Seeding the Quagsire, and Palossand so that they are forced to switch out and when they come back in defeat them with super effective damage, Hippowdown and Excadrill should be the least of your worries if you've kept your team healthy and that's how I'd recommend using your team to beat Terra.

It uses Garchomp's SpDef and Mamoswine's SpAtt for calculation, so Ice Shard will definitely not be able to one-shot. But Mamoswine is pretty bulky so it might be able to live a hit and hit with a stronger Ice move, then afterwards with Ice Shard.

You could also try teaching Icy Wind to Mamoswine or Kingdra to slow it down, but since Garchomp is faster you'll either need Focus Sash, or Swift swim and prepare rain beforehand.

Considering you're losing patience I'll give you a simple one if nothing else works. Set your Blaziken up with +6 bulk up and delete everything. In this case I'd go with double kick-ing everything down. Doesn't matter if you build your whole team around it. That's how you win. Every. Single. Battle. 

Does your Swoobat have the ability Simple? If you give it Amnesia you can set up to max special in two turns(the field combines SpA+SpDef, Simple multiples your stat boosts, Amnesia is +2 Special normally x2 from Simple). 

With +6 Special you should be able to tank the Blizzards that come your way, and you can most likely sweep her with Psychic. 

Calm Mind can also work and you don't really need simple since her Nidoking is a special attacker so after a while you should tank everything also I reccomend using an X-Speed if you plan on setting up since you might not be able to outspeed Terra's Garchomp or Sand Rush Excadrill without it and i that case Terra could crush your chances almost immediately with  Rock Slide or Stone Edge.

2 minutes ago, Node15 said:

Calm Mind can also work and you don't really need simple since her Nidoking is a special attacker so after a while you should tank everything also I reccomend using an X-Speed if you plan on setting up since you might not be able to outspeed Terra's Garchomp or Sand Rush Excadrill without it and i that case Terra could crush your chances almost immediately with  Rock Slide or Stone Edge.

Unaware could work for an ability as well, but Simple is the difference between being +6 in two turns and being +6 in three. I guess if you can live a Blizzard at +2 Special with enough health to tank another one at +4 it'd be worth it though.

35 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Does your Swoobat have the ability Simple? If you give it Amnesia you can set up to max special in two turns(the field combines SpA+SpDef, Simple multiples your stat boosts, Amnesia is +2 Special normally x2 from Simple). 

With +6 Special you should be able to tank the Blizzards that come your way, and you can most likely sweep her with Psychic. 

Unless the Swoobat has max EVs in SpAtt but 0 in SpDef, then 2x Calm Mind might pay off more than 2x Amnesia.

Also iirc Quagsire has Unaware so you'd have to kill it first before setting up.