Im Stuck - Help!

Yoav1122

Hello, i just started rejuvenation, i got my starter, talked and fought every single trainer, went to every place, and the event places - Luck's Hut and The Hotel.

I checked in every other place.

I started searching on Youtube, and i saw a playthrough - he talked to a girl in the labratory and the girl said that thugs bullied her or something.

after that, he was going to fight them, and i am pretty sure this is what you need to do.

But... that girl isnt in the labratory for me... i cant find her...

Sorry for the long stuff, but if there is any cutscene to trigger it... i dont know.

The girl is a "Help Center" event.  Go up north in Gearen City where the library is and enter the building next to it.  Interact with the board at the back.  A tip: there are a few "Help Center" buildings within a few town, I'd recommend you to complete all the help requests, since it gives out rewards, Pokemon, and reveal a few lores.

AS it has been said, the girl in the pkmn center is part of a sidequest, so it's not necessary to advance the main plot. It's advisable to do, though. The girl you should be looking for spawns in one of the buildings/houses near the eastern train station.