Fire Emblem on Forums: Tiny Steps (IC)

Powder Miner

The axeman actually recoiled a little at the approach of Sting, especially after the mimicking of the dead looter's sound. "Oh, no, she's some sort of-- of violent psychopath!"

This earned a look from the swordsman. "Come now, be reasonable. Nobody ever accused us of being non-violent. But now it's time! Come on, we didn't come all the way over here to go without a fight!"

TURN 3 ~ ENEMY PHASE

"Yessir! Aaaaaaaaaah!With a shout, the axeman charged the millimeters in Pinecone's direction, raising his clunky wooden axe, feet pounding against the dirt as the beetle went for his tle-less counterpart. The beetle raised the axe high above his head, in the air...

Raider A attacks Pinecone!

Spoiler

Pinecone is extra buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Raider A has the advantage of axes over lances!

Hit: 79-15+15-3=76

Hit roll: 52, hit!

Crit: 1-1=0 (lol), no crit chance!

Damage: 15+1-5=11!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Pinecone is a busy, busy bee!

Pinecone has the disadvantage of lances against axes!

Hit: 83+15+15-15-3=95

Hit roll: 3, hit!

Crit: 2-1=1!

Crit roll: 69, no crit!

Damage: 9-3-1=5!

...and brought it down, an energetic and forceful swooping motion that terminated with a thunk! This wasn't the thunk of an object embedding in wood, as the Marauder had not struck Pinecone's shoulder-plates. Instead, the axe came down, swished in front of Pinecone's face, and then clove through his fuzz to slam into his chest. And this blow was not the grazing strikes that his hands had received earlier -- it was a solid one, the most solid yet dealt in the battle yet, an impact that jarred Pinecone's entire body, the axe leaving bloodied from the red fluid now pouring down Pinecone's chest and soaking his fuzz as the Marauder's weapon left a gash in the bee. The soldier of Sunflower Hive did manage to get a counterstrike in on the Marauder, javelin dipping in to leave another wound on the beetle, this time on his thigh, but it didn't seem to stop him. This time, instead of a terrified scream, the Raider let out a roar. "COME ONNNN! COME OOOONNNNN! I CAME TO DO THIS!"

As the archer approached, a silent ladybug woman with an expression of grim resolution on her face, she didn't make any proclamations, excited or terrified or even calculating and sane. Instead, she just raised her plastic bow and aimed it at Pinecone.

Pillager B attacks Pinecone!

Spoiler

Hit: 109-15-3=91

Hit roll: 8, hit!

Crit: 3-1=2!

Crit roll: 37, no crit!

Damage: 9-5=4!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Hit: 83+15+15-10=103, autohit!

Crit: 2-2=0, no crit chance!

Damage: 9-3=6!

With the twang of a bowstring, a plastic sliver flew at Pinecone, and stuck with a thwack into a spot on his chest near the larger axe wound -- but luckily for Pinecone, a light plastic sliver without force carrying it through does a lot less damage than a wooden axe with plenty of it, and the bleeding from that wound was comparatively minimal. Still... Pinecone was thoroughly wounded, and very much bloodied. The archer made her first sound, a "Hrngh!" of pain as Pinecone's return javelin struck slightly more solidly than her own arrow had, but she was still standing plenty resolute, and she made no further breaches of her silence.

Watching his two compatriots get into battle with the large and armored bee, the sword-wielding butterfly took a look at his sword, at Pinecone's armor and bulk (despite his bleeding), at Pinecone's javelin, and then back to his sword. "Hmm... maybe not." Instead, the swordsman turned, raising his sword and using it to bat aside pieces of grass as he slowly approached in Sting's direction -- and then lunged at her!

Marauder C attacks Sting!

Spoiler

Sting is extra buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Sting is reckless!

Hit: 111-15-14=82!

Hit roll: 69!

Crit: 7-2=5!

Crit roll: 82, no crit!

Damage: 7+2-2=7!

Sting counterattacks!

Marauder C is in grass!

Hit: 86+15-15-15-14=57!

Hit roll: 26, hit!

Damage: 11-1-2=8!

It's a bloody exchange that follows. Leaping from the obscuring blades of grass, the Marauder manages to get the jump on Sting, and before she can really manage to get her bearings on what happens, the undefended mosquito feels the point of a shockingly sharpened plastic sliver slice across her upper arm. While such a light weapon may not be able to push past armor or even Pinecone's fuzz, for the young swordfighter's uncovered arm it's more than enough, and the cut is very painful. Still, Sting isn't dropped by it, and her sword flashes out in retaliation driven more by emotion and pain than by a real calculated thought process. But it's enough -- the rapier stabs right past a blade of grass the Marauder had been using to hide himself and stabs him solidly, drawing a pained grunt and leaving both swordbugs in wounded but standing condition.

Meanwhile, across the grass, yet another dagger-wielding bug, a jacketed (and sweating) aphid peeks through blades of grass, leaning and straining and generally just trying to get anything approximating a decent view of the ongoing fight through the grass patch. Still, he does manage it -- and he frowns at what he sees. "Ah, damn, hey, guys, it's getting pretty furious over there -- but I'm betting they're going to end up like the others soon. We need to make our way over and get involved! There's no use worrying about 'kill-stealing' when there's no kill to steal."

"In battle comes solace from life's degradations. In death comes relief from life's depredations. In battle comes solace from life's degradations." The axeman, a red ant exile by the looks of it, chanted repeatedly to himself.

"Ah, fuck, we have t--"

"In battle comes solace from life's degradations,"

"We need to--"

"In death comes relief from life's depredations."

"Oh for -- go go go go! Just drag him along, he'll figure it out!" And they moved into the grass.

TURN 4 ~ PLAYER PHASE

xFM062j.png

Map Notes

Spoiler

Map Objective: Rout the enemy!

Grass tiles (including the ones with the dead grass, those are just there for visual variance) take the place of Forest tiles! Dirt tiles are just normal tiles. The grey overlay there is Stardust's Charisma range.

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Ebon Knight: 18/18, Eq. Wooden Lance (Iron Lance)

Lotus: 16/16, Eq. Wooden Longbow (Iron Longbow)

Pinecone: 7/22, Eq. Wooden Javelin (Iron Javelin)

Stardust: 16/16, Eq. Lightning, Charisma+ Active!

Sting: 11/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier)

Recruit Bend: 17/17, Eq. Charming Flute

Enemies:

Marauder A: 0/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Marauder B: -2/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Marauder C10/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Marauder D18/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Raider A: 3/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

Raider B: 20/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

Pillager A: -6/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Pillager B: 10/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Pillager C16/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Looter A: -4/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

Looter B: -2/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

Looter C16/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

"Elite" Plunderer A: 21/21, Eq. Plastic Lance (Slim Lance)

"Elite" Plunderer B: 21/21, Eq. Plastic Lance (Slim Lance)

Shinywings: 22/22, Eq. Thunder

Seeker-of-a-Dignified-Death: 26/26, Eq. Plastic Hatchet (Hatchet)

EXP: 49/100

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owwieee!! That hurt. That really hurt. Okay, fighting was officially no longer fun now. Not that it ever really was fun. Just those other bugs seemed to be having so much fun finding 'proper' deaths. Was dying fun? She had no idea. But getting hurt clearly wasn't. Pinecone and Ebon also clearly weren't going to be much fun, being all stony and silent-y. Stardust, on the other hand, was clearly having lots of fun screaming. She should have a go too.

OgWOwDc.png

"Allaallaaaah!", she screamed out, half out of adrenaline and half out of just sheer trying to ignore her arm was hurting really badly right now. She lunged forwards once more, performed a small bounce off the ground and dived towards the butterfly in a vicious downward stab. There was a shaky glance in her eyes. Was this the real world? The real world hurt. Not her usual fun hurt, just falling and eating dirt and getting back up again but actual, painful hurt. She decided already she didn't like that very much.

Stab at Marauder C.

Channeling the pain and fear that she was desperately trying to cover over, Sting made another lunge at the other swordsbug, sword flicking outwards.

Sting attacks Marauder C!

Spoiler

Sting is extra buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma

Marauder C is in the grass!

Hit: 86+15-15-14=72!

Hit roll: 15, hit!

Damage: 11-1-2=8!

Marauder C counterattacks!

Sting is reckless!

Hit: 112-15-14=83!

Hit roll: 16, hit!

Crit roll: 9, no crit (barely)!

Damage: 7+2-2-1=6!

Desperation+ activates!

The end result, however, was terribly messy for everyone involved. Once more, Sting's wooden sword plunges into the Marauder's body, a solid slam right into his chest that probably hit a lung, causing him to cough up blood... but somehow, he was still standing. Worse, he was still fighting, and the shockingly sharp point of the plastic sliver he wielded ripped across her leg, now, causing another hot wave of pain, and yet more blood to stain the area of their combat. The butterfly responded to all of this by wiping his mouth with a sleeve, glancing down at the way the red blood played with the blue color of his sleeve, and then smiling. Speaking was a struggle, vowels dropped as it hurt to move the air for them, but he did it anyway. "Guess... 'm lucky. More... ev'n..., fight, th'n anyone 'lse has gotten. Thank you... f'r that..."

Map Notes

Spoiler

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the best times
(Oh Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy)

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the best times
(Don't cry for me, next door neighbour)

I get knocked down, (we'll be singing)
but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down (when we're winning)

but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down (ooh)

but I get up again

but I get up again

But I get up again (pissing the night away)

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Sting: 4/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier)

Enemies:

Marauder C: 3/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

EXP: 51/100

77wgJEj.png

The butterfly perhaps spoke too soon as Lotus seized the opportunity to silence him for good. She swiftly pulled back an arrow in the blink of an eye the motion one clearly practiced a thousand times. She aimed directly between the eyes, a swift end. It was solely on instinct she choose the target, mercy or other such notions were far from the little hunter's mind all things considered. Swift as wind the little huntress struck, and like the wind it was a careless breeze that brought death.

Their companion was quite the reckless one, Lotus perhaps should've said something but she didn't have the heart to. Talking wasn't exactly her strong suit, words never came easy... unless it was Ebon she supposed. Even further instructing and teaching were too confrontational... but perhaps these bugs needed some guidance after all this. She just hoped that could fall to anyone but her.

Fire an arrow at Marauder C

Lotus attacks Marauder C!

Spoiler

Lotus is extra buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Marauder C is in grass!

Hit: 91+15-15-14=77!

Hit roll: 58, hit!

Damage: 11-2-1=8!

Lotus brings a sudden end to the debacle with the sword-wielding butterfly -- though the Marauder had paid little attention to her in the midst of his swordfight with Sting, she didn't precisely need him to pay attention to her to do what she did. And an arrow snapped quietly through the air, passing easily through the space between blades of grass and nailing the hemorrhaging butterfly in some other vital place in his chest. The man fell over quickly and shockingly silently, but his smile was still on his face even as he hit the ground. Perhaps he simply hadn't had time to drop it before he died, but perhaps also he genuinely did not regret this happening.

Marauder C has died!

Map Notes

Spoiler

Grass tiles (including the ones with the dead grass, those are just there for visual variance) take the place of Forest tiles! Dirt tiles are just normal tiles. The grey overlay there is Stardust's Charisma range.

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Sting: 11/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier)

Enemies:

Marauder C: -5/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

EXP: 56/100

TsVcZlN.png

The tiny astrologist looked at their current situation. Remembering the Hive Battle tactics that were shoved down her throat when applying for her position at the Bee's Guard they lacked the man power to maintain their foot hold. If they could only get one more person to... Her mind stopped thinking for a moment remembering the light tablet she brought with her just in case she needed to defend herself. She never intended on bringing it out, let alone use it on someone. She rustled it out from her satchel and brushed off the dust that clung to it. She then realizes that she never actually fired magic it at a target before. Channeling and releasing was not a problem, but actually hitting where she wanted to? She takes a big gulp. "Okay Stardust, this is the only way to get out of here! Its you or them and you have much more important things to accomplish than lying in the dirt!" She out from behind bend and makes her way through the grass hiding behind one of it's blades and trying really hard to ignore the now dead bug by her feet. She placed the palm of her right hand in the center of tablet as white energy began to glow from its surface. Lifting her hand light energy began to droop from her finger tips, like lifting your hand out of a jar of viscous honey, before coagulating into a sphere of pure energy which rainbow flickers would occasionally shoot out due to inexperience in control. The sphere condenses even smaller to the point where it looks like the brightest star twinkling in the night sky. Closing her fingers, save for her pointer and thumb forming a finger gun shape with the magic star at the tip of the finger that now points to the axe wielder. Visibly shaking everywhere, the tiny bug aims for the bug's knee to try and incapacitate rather than kill him.

UgnoDA7.png

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill! Please don't kill!" She mutters to herself frantically before releasing two bullets of light energy towards the bandit.

Stardust move to C8 and shoot the Raider in the knee

gcNA68d.png

"Wait, you're actually--"

In what everyone would have expected to be a very unlikely turn of events, Stardust came screaming out from behind Bend (only barely figuratively) with tablet in hand, and pointed at the enemy raider with a trembling finger, begging something (herself? some gods? the world? the Marauder?) to make it so that her spell didn't kill the Raider.

Stardust attacks Raider A!

Spoiler

Hit: 87-3=84!

Hit roll: 34, hit!

Crit: 6-2=4!

Crit roll: 87, no crit!

Damage:

"ARRRRH--began the bloodied axeman, but this particular animalistic shout was cut off as a bolt of light buried itself in the dying bug's throat, finally dropping in and rendering his death, at least, mercifully silent.

Raider A is dead!

With anybody in her immediate group capable of any meaningful resistance now dead, the archer that had until now stayed silent finally took the opportunity to speak up. "Hmm... fuck."

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Stardust: 16/16, Eq. Lightning,

Sting: 11/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ is Active!

Enemies:

Marauder C: -5/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Raider A: -5/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

EXP: 61/100

Pinecone suffered somewhat of a shock when the axe tore through his flesh. He barely even noticed, only doing a completely autonomous motion to hurl his javelin somewhat clumsily at the one who attacked him. Pinecone looked at what was wrong; he could see blood. Blood on him. Was this the pain that his enemies suffered? He barely even noticed; attacks rarely pierced his fuzzy body or his wooden armor. Before he could even recuperate, the plastic tore right into the wound. It made him stumble, dropping to a knee and using his javelin to support himself. Why? Why was he unable to keep going?

Pinecone only just then realized that for the first time, he was experiencing pain.

He fumbled for the vulneraries to his side. He remembered hearing that these were supposed to heal wounds. These were wounds he was suffering; as baffling as it was that he was suffering such wounds, he had to rectify this. No, Pinecone didn't react to the fact that Stardust was currently flailing and screaming and just killed someone for the first time. To him, it was just something that had to be learned. And yet... was she in pain from doing this? But she didn't have any blood. She surely couldn't be suffering from pain if there was no blood, right? The whole situation was strange, but the least he could do was back her up. After all, that was his job, right? Backup! He could do this! He gulped down the vulnerary and stood guard, looking to the one on the crow and the ant flute player. A sense of determination came back to him as his wounds began to slow their bleeding.

HoDysQG.png

"We have to press forward no matter what. Attack, then get behind me. I won't allow you to experience pain."

After Ebon and Bend attacked, Pinecone marched forward. He was unresponsive to Stardust's screaming, but he still stood guard over her.

HoDysQG.png

"If I must shoulder the pain so that others don't have to experience it, then I am forever their shield." He said to no one in particular except himself.

Ebon move to B7, attack Pillager B, canto to D8
Bend move to D9 and perform for Ebon
Ebon move to E7, attack Pillager C, canto to E8

Pinecone to D8, drink a Vulnerary, Guard+ for Bend, Ebon and Stardust.

Blackwing and Ebon leapt up and swooped down at the archer, who didn't look like she was very surprised by this particular development, but who also looked very unhappy that it was happening, putting her arms over her head in an attempt to cover herself. She didn't say anything either, evidently having got her need to speak out with her earlier word and a half.

Ebon Knight attacks Pillager B!

Spoiler

Ebon Knight has a Crow's Zeal!

Ebon Knight is canceling Pillager B's counter!

Ebon Knight is boosted by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Hit: 91+10-10=91!

Hit roll: 41, hit!

Crit: 2-2=0, no crit chance.

Damage: 11+2-3=10!

To tell the truth, it's something of a foregone conclusion. One reason, there is a flash as a mass of black color swoops in at high speed from the sky and an archer rather resignedly looking up at it, and then there is a mantis knight on top of a crow and no archer around at all... or well so it appeared at first. The poor bug is visible some meters away on the ground, evidently having been part of a demonstration of the physical property of inertia, and its Blackwing Corollary, which states the following: "When Bird moves very fast, bug moves very fast."

Pillager B is dead!

Bend turned from boggling at Stardust's actually attacking (and, for that matter, succeeding), to watch Pinecone's internal struggle and the conclusions that he reached about pain. To say the least, Pinecone's sudden switch from emotional passivity to that sort of sudden determination was...

gcNA68d.png

"Uh... wh-- y-- yeah-- okay, uh, yeah, that's good Pinecone. I-- yeah, that works. I'll take it!"

That musing and reacting done, Bend played a tweet on his magic flute for Ebon, if perhaps wondering about its necessity given the fact that Ebon seemed to be acquiring a lot of velocity.

Ebon Knight is refreshed!

"Ah MAN, he's coming for ME now!" A cockroach archer, who had decorated herself with little pink accessories, now found herself as the one with a very large bird coming in very quickly on her position, and judging by the way that she shrunk back into the grass, she wasn't super happy about that either.

Ebon Knight attacks Pillager C!

Spoiler

Ebon Knight has a crow's zeal!

Ebon Knight is buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) charisma!

Ebon Knight is canceling his opponent's counterattack!

Pillager C is in grass!

Hit: 91+10-15-10=76!

Hit roll: 10, hit!

Damage: 11+2-3-1=9!

Pillager C cannot counterattack!

Sure enough, it's not a pleasant experience this time around either... but at least the accessorized archer can claim to have kept her feet. Perhaps slowed down or made a little more imprecise by the grass, or perhaps due to the second archer having more strength in her, she isn't thrown or knocked down, but she does have a tight grimace on her face, teeth clenched together. Watching the mercenary and bird swoop back off, her tone is a little pained (she's bleeding now) but mostly frustrated. "This guy is a pain. We can't seem to stop him! He's just coming in back and forth and tearing us to pieces out here!"

TURN 4 ~ ENEMY PHASE

"We're gonna be doing the best we can here, Ribbons, but, I mean, LOOK at them!"

"It is... not great, I admit, but still!"

"In battle comes solace from life's degradations...."

While the other Marauders in the immediate vicinity mostly bicker among themselves out of a not-insignificant level of "oh shit" at their situation, the red ant axeman doesn't even slow down, trudging ponderously over towards Ebon and raising his axe.

Raider B attacks Ebon Knight!

Spoiler

Pinecone intercepts!

Raider B has the advantage of axes over Pinecone's lance!

Pinecone is buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Pinecone is in grass!

Hit: 79+15-10-15-3=66!

Hit roll: 93, miss!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Pinecone has the disadvantage of lances against Raider B's axe!

Raider B is in grass!

Hit: 83+15+10-15-15-3=75

Hit roll: 11, hit!

Crit: 2-1=1!

Crit roll: 11 (huh), no crit!

Damage: 9-3-1-1=4!

So ponderous is the movement and attack from the rather ritualistic red ant, in fact, that not only does Pinecone have ample time to step in the way and shove Ebon Knight just a bit out of it, but he then has the time to lift his arm and grab the axe by the handle as it begins to descend, stopping it rather harmlessly before it can come down and do any real damage to him. The red ant Marauder doesn't seem terribly fazed by this, even when Pinecone darts his javelin forward to deal the bug just a little bit of a stab, but he does favor Pinecone with a "In death comes relief from life's depredations."

The other Marauders, well...

"You're SHITTING me! He just missed!"

"Ohhh, man. This isn't going to go well."

"Do any of you have any better ideas?"

They stared at each other for a moment, and then they stared at Pinecone standing there in front of Ebon Knight, and then with shouts and battle cries all three of them charged at the armored bee, counting on him to stand in the way of their attacks as if they were attacking the mantis! "Yaaaaaah!" "AAAAAAAAH!" "Aaaaah."

Looter C attacks Ebon Knight!

Spoiler

Pinecone intercepts!

Pinecone is in grass!

Hit: 100-10-15-3=72!

Hit roll: 93, miss!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Looter C is in grass!

Hit: 83+10-15-11=67!

Hit roll: 22, hit!

Crit: 2-3=-1, no crit chance.

Damage: 9-1-1=7!

The initial scrap of the three-man charge doesn't go well at all for the frustrated knife-wielding bug, who whirls around to strike at Pinecone from behind but finds himself taken aback as the bee whirls around much more quickly than the Looter or probably anybody else expected -- one arm smacks aside the Looter's knife arm, turning the blade away entirely, while the other arm stabs forwards, giving the unhappy bug a very solid stab to the chest as he practically runs into it. He's not dropped, especially considering the current environment, but Pinecone did him some damage.

Marauder D attacks Ebon Knight!

Spoiler

Pinecone intercepts!

Marauder D has the disadvantage of swords against Pinecone's lance!

Pinecone is in grass!

Hit: 111-10-15-15=71

Hit roll: 1, hit!

Crit roll: 70, no crit!

Damage: 7-5-1-1=0!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Pinecone has the advantage of lances over Marauder D's sword!

Marauder D is in grass!

Hit: 83+10+15+15-15-14=94!

Hit roll: 86, hit!

Damage: 9-2-1+1=7!

Marauder D attacks again!

Marauder D has the disadvantage of swords against Pinecone's lance!

Pinecone is in grass!

Hit: 111-10-15-15=71

Hit roll: 84, miss!

The second of these engagements gets very stupid, very fast, as the sardonic Marauder, a black ant, wades up to the somewhat imposing bee through the grass, raises up his sword, brings it down at Pinecone... and promptly bounces completely off of Pinecone's pauldron, not only failing to deal him any damage, but probably not even being felt by him. Pinecone has no such issues, however, as his javelin marks a decent hit on the Marauder, drawing a sharp grunt. Striking back, the Marauder brings his sword up into the air and then brings it crashing downwards, before promptly managing to stab the ground. "We'll, uh, we'll call this one inconclusive."

Pillager C attacks Ebon Knight!

Spoiler

Pinecone intercepts!

Pinecone is buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) charisma!

Pinecone is in grass!

Hit: 109-10-15=84!

Hit roll: 44, hit (thank god)!

Crit: 3-2=1!

Crit roll: 22, no crit.

Damage: 9-5-1=3!

Pinecone counterattacks!

Pinecone is buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) charisma!

Pillager C is in grass!

Hit: 83+10+15-15-10=83!

Hit roll: 27, hit!

Finally, an arrow is loosed from a bow, flying at high speed at Pinecone's direction... and actually, unlike the previous attacks made against him, striking the bee hard enough to feel! Mind, it was just one arrow penetrating only a little ways into his leg, which stung more than really hurt, but she could at least claim that much. Once again, Pinecone's response proved much more successful, and a hefted javelin caught the archer in the shoulder. She just grinned, swaying and barely standing on her feet but not down.

TURN 5 ~ PLAYER PHASE

Ekh48qT.png

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Pinecone: 14/22, Eq. Wooden Javelin (Iron Javelin)

Sting: 4/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ is Active!

Enemies:

Marauder D11/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Raider B: 16/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

Pillager B: 0/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Pillager C: 2/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Looter C: 9/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

EXP: 76/100

Pinecone showed no fear as he was able to, despite his stocky build, whirl around some of the attacks and endure the pain inflicted by other attacks. Wielding his javelin with expertise, he continued to stab and hurl it at everyone, going two handed as he guarded everyone as best as he could. Without a shred of fear, he continued his advance.

Ebon stab the Marauder, canto to B8

Pinecone to E8, yeet javelin at Pillager, Guard+ any people surrounding him

SkwoBok.png

The bee slowly opened her eyes after there were a few moments of silence, only to jump back onto her bum. She back crawls backwards frantically, slamming into the back of Pinecone's legs.  "I-I... I just..." Before she could finish her ramblings, glancing over her shoulder she could see another tall beefy bug towering over her.

UgnoDA7.png

"Aiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!" She let out the loudest scream she could muster before panic firing magic at the bug.

Stardust move to D8, activate Charisma+

Bend move to C8, Perform for Stardust

Stardust attack Raider B

Ebon's reign of terror continued as he whirled on top of his bird and struck out hard with his wooden lance, this time at the rather sardonic swordsbug. "Ah, fuck." At least he wasn't diving from the air this time.

Ebon Knight attacks Marauder D!

Spoiler

Ebon Knight has a crow's zeal!

Ebon Knight is buoyed by Stardust's (alleged) Charisma!

Ebon Knight has the advantage of lances over Marauder D's sword!

Ebon Knight is canceling Marauder D's counterattack!

Marauder D is in grass!

Hit: 91+10+15-15=101, autohit!

Damage: 11+2+1-2-1=8

The way it shook out was this: the Marauder didn't die, although his face stretched into a grimace as the wooden lance solidly thwacked into him and left him barely on his feet. But he did not manage to retaliate... after all, it's very hard to hit a bug when he's on top of a big-ass crow with a long-ass lance and all you've got is a small, sad plastic sliver. A thrust upwards came well short of the mercenary, and the Marauder just ended up glaring up frustratedly at him.

Pinecone, still riding that wave of confidence and determination, and emerging almost unharmed from the desperate all-comers assault that had just been launched upon him, raised a javelin high in the air and sent it hurtling at the ribboned archer with a decisive thrust of his arm.

Pinecone attacks Pillager C!

Spoiler

Pillager C is in grass!

Hit: 83+10-15-10=68

Hit roll: 51, hit!

"D... damn...!The decisive throw led to a decisive hit, and the javelin came to a quivering halt in the archer's belly. She took a stumbling step backwards, and then another, and then she fell down backwards. With his foe dealt with, Pinecone rose to a fully upright position, turning around to survey and look. He may not have been three inches of armored behemoth looking down on his foes --in fact, he was only two inches tall, making him a little short-- but at the moment that didn't seem to matter too much, with the two saner bugs of the remaining three in this group of Marauders backing up just a little. Pinecone had established himself as a truly imposing presence.

Pillager C is dead!

Meanwhile, Stardust continued to completely panic, scrambling around on the ground, bumping into Pinecone, and then screaming at the absolute top of her lungs, and floundering a little as she started to move to panic-fire at the Raider. Figuring that she needed a little more momentum, Bend brought his flute to his lips and played a low tone, but his gaze was into the distance, a wan look on his face.

gcNA68d.png

Man, I wish I had my sword right now.

With the flute's magic behind her, Stardust whirled into a terrified, probably-still-screaming magical assault on her axe-wielding, phrase-chanting foe.

Stardust attacks Raider B!

Spoiler

Stardust is (allegedly) extra buoyed by her own (alleged) Charisma!

Raider B is in grass!

Hit: 87+15-15-3=84!

Hit roll: 1, hit! (>:c)

Crit chance: 35, no crit!

Damage: 8-1=7!

Raider B cannot counterattack!

Stardust is (allegedly) extra buoyed by her own (alleged) Charisma!

Raider B is in grass!

Hit: 87+15-15-3=84!

Hit roll: 36, hit!

Crit chance: 45, no crit!

Damage: 8-1=7!

Rapidly flung with terrified twitches of Stardust's hand, two bolts of lightning flew at the Raider, slamming directly into him -- one of them striking dead center mass with a frankly shocking amount of accuracy for such a terrified attack. The Raider, shirtless and clearly without much willpower to him, had no innate defense against the magic, and both bolts shocked and burned and sizzled... but when they finally fizzled away, the Raider was still on his feet. He was charred, severely wounded, but he wasn't dead, the blade of grass in front of him smoking with two holes at its edges where it had managed to sap just a little energy from the magic. And he was looking at Stardust now.

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Sting: 4/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ is Active!

Enemies:

Marauder D: 3/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Raider B: 2/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

Pillager B: 0/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Pillager C: -3/16, Eq. Plastic Bow (Training Bow)

Looter C: 9/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

EXP: 87/100

77wgJEj.png

Lotus could no longer bare to be silent in the face of what she was witnessing. Her new "companion" was shaping up to be more of danger to themselves then their enemies. Firing around magic bolts of light with no control what so ever... It'd be short time before this entire forest was ablaze... and at that point sure their foe would be dead, but so would most of them. She snuck over to the panicking bee, her movements graceful and silent. not even the grass could hamper her. She slipped through silent as the wind continuing as the ghost she had been on this battlefield. There was a reason her and Ebon worked well together. It was hard to notice the tiny archer when you were being harried by the literal black wings of death. Whether it was end by his spear or the arrow fired from nowhere... it seemed as if death came for all they fought... the inky black wigs only sowing the image ever clearer for any quarry of the mercenary mantis duo. It was know Ebon had a partner... but no one knew what she looked like. It couldn't possibly be the small girl that raveled with him could it? and yet it was the only possible answer.

A small hand clasped Stardust's shoulder from behind, not angrily, more like a parent would do to reassure a frightened child. If Stardust looked back at her the illusion might be ruined a little as Lotus barely stood taller than her, and only thanks to her strange wooden shoes. [Though that would be hard to see in the thick grass.] Lotus didn't allow the bee time to further panic from her grasp and confusing what was happening in her tumultuous state. Instead Lotus filled that empty air with her calm and level voice. "You need to get a hold of your emotions young one." she let that linger until she was sure that what she'd say next would be heard and could be learned from. Lotus was not giving an air of judgement, a warrior disappointed in a bad recruit. She instead was offering understanding. This one should not have to fight but this world was hardly fair at the best of times. She shouldn't be expected to, but she needed to now. Lotus understood what it was like... 

"You need to control your panic. I know this isn't easy for you... but you are a danger to yourself and more importantly your allies right now. That last shot worked out but next time that could be one of us, or you could light this entire patch we are in ablaze and we'll not make it out alive." she said knowing full well her and Ebon would be fine, the others she could not account for however. Besides... it worked better if she didn't admit that. "Whether or not to kill is something we can work on later, for now we must survive and there must be conviction in your actions. If you mean to strike, you must strike true. That bug still stands as a sign of that." she said knowing the young bee would know who she meant. "Whether to strike him unconscious or dead, he yet stands. And understand me, to strike one down and not kill them is much harder. If that is what you mean to do... you must have that conviction. It is paramount. Your mind must be still as water and swift as wind. You cannot panic, you must be in control. And most importantly, Do not hesitate!

and with those words Lotus loosed an arrow, in a movement so fast that the young bee girl might not know it was her had the mantis's hand not left her shoulder. A sting of powerful intent, to prove her point, Lotus went for an even harder shot. One she knew would not slay the man... he was already severely damaged and simple well aimed shot would lay him low. Now... he'd bleed out afterwards cause she doubted he would receive any medical care but that wasn't a concern to Lotus if the one she was teaching would learn something from it. It was unnecessarily cruel for her liking but Lotus would have to live with the knowledge... not the young bee.

Move to D9, fire at the Raider with conviction. 

Even as the Raider elected to loom ominously over Stardust, another bug approached her from behind... but this time, it was Lotus, rather than an enemy. Lotus delivered her advice to Stardust, before raising her bow and aiming it at the odd Marauder, drawing the bow back, and then...

Lotus attacks Raider B!

Spoiler

Raider B is in grass!

Hit: 91+15-15-3=88

Hit roll: 69, hit!

Damage: 11-3-1=7!

It was probably something of a foregone conclusion, to be blunt. Lotus hadn't made a habit of missing her shots, and despite the grass that they were in, with as undefended and slow and obvious a target as the axe-wielding Marauder was, it would have been quite the shock if she had missed. The arrow cleanly sailed from Lotus, inches to the right of Stardust's head, into the broad and wounded chest of the red ant, and he toppled over with a long groan. (Chances are that this also helped avoid Stardust have something of a heart attack, as well.)

Raider B is dead!

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Sting: 4/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ is Active!

Enemies:

Marauder D: 3/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Raider B: -5/20, Eq. Wooden Axe (Iron Axe)

Looter C: 9/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

EXP: 92/100

The wound on her leg was even more painful but somehow it allowed a sudden rush flowing through her body. A sudden flood of energy, igniting a certain spark within the little mosquito.

With that newfound spark, she quickly charges towards the knife-wielder, her little rapier thrust in front of her and her movements a blur. There was a newfound sense of desperation. These bugs weren't playing anymore and neither can she. Fighting wasn't really any fun. That was clear now. So, she should try to end it as fast as she can.

Zoom to E10 and Stab the Looter (E9)

All of a sudden, Sting was taking things completely seriously (although, of course, in her position it would be hard not to). And it showed in the way she suddenly dashed into the grass, her legs carrying her as fast as she could as she careened towards one of the remaining Marauders.

Sting attacks Looter C!

Spoiler

Sting's really starting to feel the Desperation!

Looter C is in grass!

Hit: 86+15-15-11=75!

Hit roll: 30, hit!

Crit: 2+15-3=14!

Crit roll: 52, no crit!

Damage: 11-1-1=9!

And the fight that followed was indeed a surprisingly efficient one. Sting leapt into the grass and moved her entire body in one twitch of motion, legs leaning forward, arm thrusting outwards, rapier stabbing out. The painful wounds on her limbs were ignored... bloodied more than anyone else had been in this battle, Sting had come to the sudden realization that they had to be. And that jerking stab found its target, piercing through the bug and leaving him to drop like a sack of flour. 

Looter C is dead!

TURN 5 ~ ENEMY PHASE

Slowly, the swordsbug looked around the battlefield. It was everyone but the boss's group that were dead now... these guys that they'd thrown themselves against had turned out to be real badasses, it was looking pretty hard to deny that. Well... actually, it was everyone but the boss's group and him. "Well then. I guess that's about that then, isn't it? Just one thing left to do." He raised his sword, took a breath in, and then dashed at Sting.

Marauder D attacks Sting!

Spoiler

Sting is reckless!

Sting is in grass!

Hit: 111-15-15-14=67!

Hit roll: 67(!!!), hit!

Crit roll: 32, no crit!

Damage: 7+2-2-1=6

The point of the plastic sliver that was thrust at Sting never actually reached her -- instead, it skimmed right past her face, the sword brushing against her without actually cutting her. But the things that came next, the hilt and the Marauder's fist, those didn't just skim past her. What had intended to be a stab turned into a punch, a shockingly powerful one that spun Sting around once before dropping her to the ground. (On the ground, the severity of her wounds became a little more obvious.) The Marauder stared at the dropped mosquito in surprise for a few moments, and then he laughed. He laughed, and then he flipped his sword over so that it was pointing downwards, and then he buried it in the earth, and crossed his arms, looking at the bugs of the Redoubt. "I win."

Sting is downed!

TURN 6 ~ PLAYER PHASE

umIKVnT.png

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Sting: 0/18, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Downed 3/3

Enemies:

Looter C: 0/16, Eq. Wooden Dagger (Iron Dagger)

EXP: 99/100

Pinecone barely noticed Stardust slamming into him due to his already beefy stature and his determination to keep pressing forward. He was not oblivious to the rest of the battle, however. Seeing Sting go down... how much pain did she have to be in? He felt disappointed in himself; this had to have been his fault. How could he let that happen?

Pinecone gripped his javelin, and prepared to hurl it at the final challenger of the grass.

HoDysQG.png

"Sir Bend! Use that..." A brief pause as Pinecone realized he had no idea what Bend was using. "You must heal Sting as quickly as possible! I will take care of things up here!"

Pinecone to E7, throw javelin at Marauder D, guard+ anyone adjacent (except Stardust) ONLY from the Elite Plunderers, NOT from Shinywings or Seeker-of-a-Dignified-Death.
If Pinecone gets healed, he will guard against Shinywings as well, unless Shinywings does not attack him; then he will guard against Seeker-of-a-Dignified-Death.

Bend to D10, healtweet for Sting

Pinecone's sudden realization and ensuing flurry of activity seemed not to have worn off, as he turned now to finally take out the last of these lesser Marauders. For his part, the swordsbug didn't even seem like he was going to try to fight back, just spreading his arms out, looking at Pinecone dead-on, and grinning. "You can go ahead, I've already won."

Pinecone attacks Marauder D!

Spoiler

Pinecone has the advantage of lances over Marauder D's sword!

Marauder D is in grass!

Hit: 83+15+15-15-14=84!

Hit roll: 98, miss!

Marauder D can't counterattack!

Pinecone elected to oblige the Marauder, and tossed a javelin in his direction with a mighty hurl... only for the Marauder to make a little jump to his right, the javelin proceeding to sail through the empty air before landing sideways with a soft thump in the dirt. The Marauder widened his attack-welcoming arms and the gaze that he gave Pinecone visibly got even smugger. "Hah, well, you are going to have to try a little harder than that. I'm not gonna make it that easy."

Bend crouched over the mosquito girl, unconscious and bleeding on the ground.

gcNA68d.png

"Ah, shit. You're probably like... 6 or 7, huh...? Well, I'm not going to just leave you down there." He'd known the kind of people who would, until perhaps the very last moment, but that wouldn't be him. "Sorry I can't do more than this, but..."

He brought his magic flute to his lips and played a low, clear tone on it. The magic that came from that tone was terribly weak, but it did its job at least to some extent, clearing the dizziness from the punch that Sting had been dealt and allowing the heavily wounded mosquito girl to at least stand up.

Bend uses Charming Flute on Sting!

Spoiler

Healing: 4/2/2=1 HP restored!

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Lotus: 16/17, Eq. Wooden Longbow (Iron Longbow)

Pinecone: 14/23, Eq. Wooden Javelin (Iron Javelin)

Sting: 1/19, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ Active!

Enemies:

EXP: 2/100 (LEVEL UP!)

TsVcZlN.png

Stardust jumped up at the first instant she felt Lotus' touch, nearly launching a blast of magic in her face just from her frantic nerves alone. Were it not for her quick words I'm sure more blades of grass would be fried. For some reason her grasp was... somehow soothing. The way she spoke too, how long has it been since she's heard some tone other than disappointment or mocking let alone trying to console her. Maybe if only for that alone Stardust would actually begin to calm down and listen to the bug's words.  "D-don't panic? That's easier said than done." She stared down at her shaking hands, which were slathered with dirt and mud from the moist ground around the plant life.  "I-I killed him. He's dead now because of me..." Tears started to build up in her eyes,  "A-am I a bad person? I-I just... I just..."

77wgJEj.png

Lotus was certainly not the best suited to such a thing... heart to hearts weren't her strong suit, and nor was comforting another from their fears. It was hard when there were things she didn't wish to discuss with others, secrets she preferred to keep to herself under that leafen cloak of hers. And she certainly didn't want to be doing this on a battlefield, it was hardly the place... so much was unideal about this.

But such was life no? Lotus silently sighed to herself, less out of frustration with the girl, more that life had decided not to prepare her at all. She shouldn't have to be the one doing such things for one sent on this type of a mission. It pained her to know her current employer cared so little the members of such a troop were, and further they'd send those that could scarcely be called adults. Lotus never had any siblings herself... so she never had to be this figure for someone before. It was all new to her.

"I think the fact you agonize so much over the death of one that sought to take your own life is proof you are not." Lotus looked at the ground herself for a moment... she felt the words she had said but... she didn't know if that alone could help this girl. She was coming to grips with the meaning mortality and morality. This was a turning point in the life of any who was forced to take life of another bug, and to do so when so young. Lotus found herself angry at those that would force her into this situation. She clenched her bow tight, her knuckles white at the strain. But that anger was pointless... those people were not here... just that young girl. This anger wasn't for her... she needed something else... but Lotus was at a loss. What did one even offer another at a time like this?

So... rather than think, she went with her heart. She did what she wished others would've done for her.

She locked her fingers inbewteen the girl's, trying not to be too forceful but too make sure she felt that presence, that she was there. That someone did hear her. "As I said... I understand this is hard. It... i-i-it's never easy." a bit of the true Lotus poked out... her composure cracking for but a split second. But she steeled herself again returning to that seemingly aloof persona. "And it shouldn't be... life is sacred." and that was something that Lotus truly believed. It was why she refused to ever take contracts that were to kill. Her bow was a tool to protect, and Ebon knew that well. "But that includes your own life." Lotus squeezed harder for a moment, to punctuate her point. "If one aims to take yours, or the life of a friend or companion you should not hesitate to defend it. It is not an evil act to defend life. Use that Light of yours to protect, and it will never falter."

TsVcZlN.png

Her panic finally began to simmer down... or well, enough to realize they're still in danger. The archer was right, even if she didn't want to kill she couldn't let them end her life. Though she really doesn't care much for anyone in particular here... okay except for the mantis archer... and the flute boy.... but only a little bit for him. Just a little! Using the not dirt coated back side of her wrist she wipes both her eyes and sniffles a bit.

puTS1pd.png

"Y-yea... sniff you're right." She rises to her feet and tries to wipe off as much dirt as she can from her hands.  "I-I'm sorry, you endangered yourself to calm me down. I-... I'll try to do as you say then!" With that she goes takes a couple steps forward before immediately hiding behind another blade of grass, only this time she was peaking out from it facing towards the bug with the lance in front of her. She had her right hand back in a finger gun shape with the glowing star of light magic once again hovering in front of her finger tip, only this time she used her free hand to grab onto and stabilize her involuntarily shaking arm.

TsVcZlN.png

"A-alright you st-t-tupid barbaric meanies, I'm only g-going to warn you one more time to leave! I-if you don't I'll-" Her legs were shaking frivolously behind the plant life cover, clearly visible to anyone behind her. The bee's eyes quickly dart behind her trying to get one more glance at the archer before continuing 

UgnoDA7.png

"I-I won't hesitate!" She yelled at the top of her lungs trying to intimidate them as much as a shivering tiny little bee could muster.  "What am I doing right now? This is stupid! I'm going to die right now aren't I? Oh jeeze, I should've just hid behind Pinecone again! Oh no! Oh no!"

Move to D7 and activate Charisma+

Her head still spinning from the swordsbug's punch, Sting only barely manages to stagger to her feet from the flute's song, panting heavily. She takes a moment to stick her rapier into the dirt before her and lean against it heavily. 

She takes a moment to turn her head towards Bend and smile weakly, her usual energy sapped from her for the moment. "Oh, don't worry about me, Bendy.", she attempted to cheer. "I eat dirt like this all the time." But never from actual wounds and injuries. Just from her random schemes and contraptions. All in an effort to earn her name.

She shook her head a little to try to pay attention to the words of the archer. Something about life taking life? It doesn't sound like a lot of fun to her, really. But then again, nothing here really is fun. She should go and give Stardust a hug. A full-body tackle-hug. Sounds like she could really use one but she was just feeling really, really tired right now. 

Sting leaned heavily on her sword once more and waited a few more moments to try to get her breath back. Fighting. Fighting wasn't any fun, after all.

Pinecone did not falter for even a moment even when he missed his attack. As far as he was concerned, his job was not to fight; that was his comrades' jobs. For him, it was to be a shield. With a silent signal, Pinecone urged Ebon to move forward as he protected everyone to the best of his ability... though Stardust might be a bit wriggly for him at the moment.

Once Lotus attacks, Ebon move to E8, attack the Marauder if Lotus misses, use a Vulnerary on Pinecone if Lotus hits, canto to F7

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus after finishing with the bee girl has no time to recover, the battle still rages o after all. One bug surges out of the grass, taking down one of their other comrades. Lotus pays little attention to the drivel they spew, only disappearing into the tall grass once more to find another shot. It does little to hinder the tiny huntress. 

Without a word yet another wooden sting flying to a foe unawares. All of this was just another hunt, one against those that would try ad take her life and those of the ones she was meant to be guarding. Everyone here was her responsibility, and she would see that mission through.

Step back to C9, and fire at Marauder D

Stepping back and silently pulling out her bow, Lotus elected to finally put an end to this swordsbug who had caused so much trouble, and to this little squad of Marauders as a whole.

Lotus attacks Marauder D!

Spoiler

Marauder D is in grass!

Hit: 93+15-14-15=79!

Hit roll: 72, hit!

Crit: 3-2=1!

Crit roll: 100, really no crit!

Damage: 11-2-9!

For a moment, it actually seemed like Lotus was going to miss; her arrow was just misaligned less than a millimeter to the Marauder's left, as she could in that brief moment see. However, this time, the Marauder's own smug tendencies worked against him. Attempting another one of the theatrical dodges that he had pulled off on Pinecone, the Marauder jumped to the left and jumped into the arrow, which promptly brought him to the dirt, where he didn't seem to be able to get up. After a moment, he just laughed, lying there. "Hah, I guess that's that, then."

Marauder D is defeated!

Ebon, with nobody immediately in the vicinity to easily be able to dive on, elected to perform his job in a more restorative way for once, silently applying the standard healing paste of crushed plants to Pinecone.

Ebon Knight uses a vulnerary on Pinecone!

Spoiler

Up to 10 HP restored!

TURN 6 ~ ENEMY PHASE

Observant eyes darted over the landscape, taking in the state of the battle, and making out the swordsbug falling even through the obstruction of the layers of blades of grass. A voice spoke quietly, but intensely, no word wasted, emanating from a very green beetle with wings of metallic luster, who held a tome.

Q3scCBo.png

"They've reached us, about. We should move up."

This was followed up by the bombastic voice that had been heard from deeper within the grassy area earlier, a blonde spider with a hatchet in his hand... and he, as a contrast, did quite a bit of talking.

EWEfezm.png

"Indeed! The time has finally come for our quest to reach its conclusion! Come, men, let us get closer and prepare!" There was a shuffling about as the two bugs moved around somewhat, advancing slowly, along with the two armored bugs (grim and silent, one heavily scarred, their armor ill-fitting and appearing to be made from pieces of several scavenged sets). "I... am Seeker-of-a-Dignified-Death! We have come here because we have decided that we will not fade away in silence and desperation! We will not decay into nothing like our fellows! We will go out with glory and battle! So is the way of the Marauders! So we have decided, so we have acted!"

The green one watched the party, standing tall and showing no fear, but saying nothing.

Shinywings activates Parity!

TURN 7 ~ PLAYER PHASE

xYVrFR0.png

Map Notes

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Players:

Lotus: 16/17, Eq. Wooden Longbow (Iron Longbow)

Pinecone: 23/23, Eq. Wooden Javelin (Iron Javelin)

Sting: 1/19, Eq. Wooden Rapier (Iron Rapier), Desperation+ Active!

Enemies:

Marauder D: -6/18, Eq. Plastic Sliver (Slim Sword)

Shinywings: 22/22, Eq. Thunder, Parity Active!

EXP: 7/100