Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Blue moon ice cream in Agate circus

Serenity04

Question

I am in the circus right before the WTC. I am trying to get a blue moon ice cream (although I don't know if I'll give it to Titania, since I don't even like her) , but I want to know if there are some specific circumstances, like weather, that I must wait for. It is not a a vendor, so I try til it is on the menu? 

13 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Cyphre said:

So, been doing this for 5 hours in Agathe Circus with the ice cream vendor, havent seen Blue Moon once, are you absolutely 100% sure there are no other prerequisites? I've tried doing it during different weathers too, it just doesnt appear. 

It's less then 1% chance for it to spawn each time you talk to the vendor

So, out of curiocity, i've spent way over 10 hours, trying to get Blue Moon Ice Cream from Agate vendor. It's right after Terra fight and before going to Water center. 

I've tried basic talk - see nothing - quit dialogue completely - restart dialogue over a thousand times. I didnt count exactly, but the number is way more. 
I've tried changing weather to both normal Sunny and Harsh sunny - same results, nothing. 
I've tried doing it with changing dates and resetting every time - nothing. 

If it was even 0.5% chance, i would encounter it at least once. There was nothing and is nothing. 

I do not think it is there at this point in the story. There is absolutely no way, by any estimates, that this is just "bad RNG". Either there ARE special additional conditions, which i cant find anywhere, or it is not in the Agate Circus. Woud appreciate additional info. 

Also i havent seen a single person on the forums or reddit that actually got BMIC from Agate vendor (only from Opal ward and vending machine), and Reborn wiki also says only about Opal ward and vending machines. Im honestly not sure where this 1% thing comes from. 

10 hours ago, Cyphre said:

So, out of curiocity, i've spent way over 10 hours, trying to get Blue Moon Ice Cream from Agate vendor. It's right after Terra fight and before going to Water center. 

I've tried basic talk - see nothing - quit dialogue completely - restart dialogue over a thousand times. I didnt count exactly, but the number is way more. 
I've tried changing weather to both normal Sunny and Harsh sunny - same results, nothing. 
I've tried doing it with changing dates and resetting every time - nothing. 

If it was even 0.5% chance, i would encounter it at least once. There was nothing and is nothing. 

I do not think it is there at this point in the story. There is absolutely no way, by any estimates, that this is just "bad RNG". Either there ARE special additional conditions, which i cant find anywhere, or it is not in the Agate Circus. Woud appreciate additional info. 

Also i havent seen a single person on the forums or reddit that actually got BMIC from Agate vendor (only from Opal ward and vending machine), and Reborn wiki also says only about Opal ward and vending machines. Im honestly not sure where this 1% thing comes from. 

Okay so asked Ame, said is something like 1/20 chance each DAY apparently you talk with the vendor, both vendors count seperatley