Aephiex's Ash-Greninja

Aephiex

22 hours ago, Shinrushi said:

Please can you send the edited file i really want it

Here ya go! Enjoy!  

I'm trying to have multiple pokemon species with this like the altform mods, but I can't get it without abilities not working, story flags not working, and a whole host of other BS.

Aephiex's Ash-Greninja.rb

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve

On 7/2/2022 at 3:01 PM, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

Here ya go! Enjoy!  

I'm trying to have multiple pokemon species with this like the altform mods, but I can't get it without abilities not working, story flags not working, and a whole host of other BS.

Aephiex's Ash-Greninja.rb 3.28 kB · 25 downloads

Thanks for making this mod and posting it for us to use. You might already know considering what you said before, but just in case your comment meant that abilities don't work when you edit other pokemon species I wanted to let you know that as the mod is right now some abilities still don't work. The 3 that I have noticed that may be problematic are drought, snow warning, and schooling. I haven't had a chance to see drizzle and sandstream work but I'm guessing that those don't either. Less problematically, after a few battles my greninja stopped transforming back from its transformed state and seems to be in it permanently now and I am unsure of what caused this*.

I switched back to the most recent version from BurstNeon and it seems to have resolved my issue with abilities not activating but my greninja is still transformed and doesn't seem to be turning back which isn't really a problem considering the purpose of your mod. I don't know if you plan on working on this mod still, but I figured I'd let you know what I found in case you do and so anyone interested can see what's going on with this version. Thanks again!

*Edit: I remembered that my greninja stopped reverting back to its normal form after a battle where I switched it out for another pokemon and finished the battle without switching it in again**

**Edit 2: I messed around with debug and found that my greninja somehow got set to "form 2" which is what left if permanently transformed. For reference setting a pokemon that can mega evolve to "form 1" turns it into its mega evolved state, but because the mod makes "form 1" give greninja battle bond it is "form 2" that puts into a transformed state. As long as you have debug mode you should be able to choose if your greninja will transform after knocking out an opponent or if it will always be transformed.

Edited by A Guy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Agolious said:

Can you send a vid of how to do it 

Please read the OP. If you don't know how to unzip a rar file, you want to download either 7zip or winrar.

Installation:

1. Unzip this rar and drag it into your game folder. Don't worry, it doesn't overwrite anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...