Aephiex's Ash-Greninja

Aephiex

12 hours ago, BurstNeon said:

You've made me realize that I was using a custom shiny that I thought was reborn's regular shiny this whole time. I'm not all too good at spritework but I made the regular one as well. There'll be two Graphics files, one with the regular shiny sprite and one with a custom one.

No problem

On 6/17/2022 at 1:13 PM, TheUnionArmy said:

I have two questions,

1: I haven't really used mods, so do you just put the folder in the game files?

2: Are you able to breed for it, or do you need to soft reset at bee for the Froakie?

1.  Extract the files from the .zip and drag the Data file into the game files (the one which has Game.exe in it and take the contents from either of the Graphics folders and put them inside the Graphics folder.
  2. I believe you can breed it, though I haven't tested that. Tested breeding, you can't breed it out of regular Greninjas. You can soft reset at Bee or at the starter select from the beginning of the game.

42 minutes ago, BurstNeon said:
  1.  Extract the files from the .zip and drag the Data file into the game files (the one which has Game.exe in it and take the contents from either of the Graphics folders and put them inside the Graphics folder.
  2. I believe you can breed it, though I haven't tested that. You can soft reset at Bee or at the starter select from the beginning of the game.

Thank you so much!

6 hours ago, Gelius said:

Is this release Stable? Just out of curiosity.

Probably. Maybe.

2 hours ago, Gel1os3006 said:

I spent 3 hours trying to breed the froakie and it didn't work for me

So, I did test out breeding, something I'm not very familiar with and of course, as it says in the original mod, Ash-greninja do not spawn naturally in the core series, meaning you can't breed it. However, a Greninja with the ability Battle Bond can breed and it's offspring will have the Battle Bond ability. To get one, you'll have to either catch one in the wild or soft reset at the starter selection or the event.

45 minutes ago, BurstNeon said:

Probably. Maybe.

So, I did test out breeding, something I'm not very familiar with and of course, as it says in the original mod, Ash-greninja do not spawn naturally in the core series, meaning you can't breed it. However, a Greninja with the ability Battle Bond can breed and it's offspring will have the Battle Bond ability. To get one, you'll have to either catch one in the wild or soft reset at the starter selection or the event.

Burst, I appreciate you modifying the base sprites, but do you think you can put the star on Greninja's back with the images I gave you before? (I don't have one in the normal way but a few edits would be all)658.png.8735e45e59150dd17185ac36cca11af5.png658s_2.png.80f93f05ac30e26993e8a32992ba5e23.png658sb_2(2).png.75e838bd3ea44402f795c58d65aa26a5.png

20 hours ago, BurstNeon said:

Probably. Maybe.

thx)

21 hours ago, BurstNeon said:

Probably. Maybe.

Burst, it took me 2 days, but I was able to finish it, take it, hold it, love it I hope I could have helped you.image.thumb.png.80664bb970281db7657b6e7916de35a3.png

30 minutes ago, TailsDoll2537 said:

Burst, it took me 2 days, but I was able to finish it, take it, hold it, love it I hope I could have helped you.image.thumb.png.80664bb970281db7657b6e7916de35a3.png

Was pretty busy yesterday and today, I was just about to start doing this. Thanks, I will cherish the Greninja.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, BurstNeon said:

Was pretty busy yesterday and today, I was just about to start doing this. Thanks, I will cherish the Greninja.

Hey Burst there is a small bug with the Water Shuriken with the mod; being transformed sometimes Greninja hits 2 times with Shuriken of water and not 3 times as it should, it is to warn you.

38 minutes ago, RealistRay said:

What does this mean, when I pull up debug in the menu I'm not sure what option to select to pick Form 1

Go to the Pokemon option in your menu. Select Greninja and then select debug. In here you can see a option called forms. Change it to 1.

11 hours ago, Shawon2020 said:

Go to the Pokemon option in your menu. Select Greninja and then select debug. In here you can see a option called forms. Change it to 1.

I think I'm missing something, I'm not seeing the pokemon option under the debug menu, when I click Pokemon it just pulls my party and i don't see a debug option there image.thumb.png.cfe083e2862eebaef05116c0230b311f.png

image.thumb.png.14fcb4a292b46eee742968edea46700b.png

image.png

image.png

Hey burst i encountered my own problem. When i change my froakie and greninja's form to 1 it doesnt show the Battle Bond ability and when i change the form of my greninja to 2 all it changes is the sprite. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: Whoops nvm man. I forgot to actually copy and paste the mods folder of the mod into the game and just put the stuff in the scripts data. THANK U MY SAVIOR FOR MY ONE OF FAVORITE POKEMON TO BE AT HIS PRIME YET AGAIN

I'm messing around with the coding a bit and I'm trying to figure out what to remove to trigger the formchange on the switch in instead of the KO.  I keep running into syntax and argument errors. lol

edit:  managed to find out how to do it.  

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 4:46 AM, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

I'm messing around with the coding a bit and I'm trying to figure out what to remove to trigger the formchange on the switch in instead of the KO.  I keep running into syntax and argument errors. lol

edit:  managed to find out how to do it.  

Please can you send the edited file i really want it