Reborn Maps & Puzzle Solutions

Vinnie

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:03 AM, SilentUberPhrog said:

is there like a shelly puzzle guide or do i have to wacth a video also thanks for all the puzzle answers!

Nah, there isn't. Never really thought about making it, and I'm unsure about how clean and understandable it'd be if I did make it. Sorry about that.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, SHAGGYSmurf said:

Hey man, I can't thank you enough for this. I was having trouble following my sketches for Azurine Lake Underwater Towns.

But:

Reveal hidden contents

I see you don't mention the 4th town Faeward. Not much to do there now, but will definitely be important in the final episode, having a locked house itself. Maybe it's worth at least mentioning it.

Either way, you are a life saver for people like me, who uses Itemfinder on every inch of every map.

In the future if something gets added there I'll definitely make sure to add a map of it here. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 3:03 PM, SilentUberPhrog said:

is there like a shelly puzzle guide or do i have to wacth a video also thanks for all the puzzle answers!

Well, here's one, I guess. I'm a little late, but perhaps other people would like a guide. 

Spoiler

Shelly puzzle guide: 

There are three kinds of panels to activate. To reach Shelly, all of them must be activated. 

1) Those that are immediately accessible from the Gym entrance (ie near the device where you speak with Ame). I'll call them the front panels. 

There are two of them: the left front panel and the right front panel

2) Those that are in the Gym, behind the three rows of bookshelves (red, blue, yellow from left to right).  There are four of them, each one accessible only when the (moving) bookshelf is in a special state. I'll refer to them as the first back panel, the second back panel, etc, from left to right. 

3) The lone panel accessible only through the eastern exit of Shelly's room. 

Once all the panels are activated, the red, blue and yellow bookshelves are high enough to make a path from the lone panel to Shelly. 

Of course, at the beginning, all the panels are turned off. Now, here's how to activate them all. 

1) Activate the right front panel. 

2) Cross the blue bookshelf (the blue one is the right size) and activate the second back panel. 

3) Backtrack, cross the yellow bookshelf, and activate the left front panel. 

4) Cross the yellow bookshelf again and activate the first back panel. 

5) Backtrack, cross the red bookshelf, and deactivte the two front panels. 

6) Cross the red bookshelf and activate the third back panel. 

7) Activate the fourth back panel. 

8) Backtrack, cross the blue bookshelf, activate the two front panels.

9) Activate the lone panel and cross the newformed path to Shelly. 

10) Prepare because she's tougher than she looks. 

• 1 month later...

Now, this may sound strange - but is there a way to view the full map of the Never After/Once Upon A Somewhere?
I realise that it is a straight pathway and that there would be no need for a map to find the way... but I would love to see the whole area and which tiles connect to which (for example, how the tower connects to the castle).
Is it somehow possible to view the full map? Or could someone be so nice as to upload a screenshot of it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved the problem by installing a walk through walls mod :) 

Edited by Vulnona

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case someone is wondering what to do with... some gems:

Spoiler

Solution to the crystal logic puzzle:

Size: Amethyst < Ruby < Emerald < Sapphire 

Hardness: Amethyst < Sapphire < Ruby < Emerald

Purity: Sapphire < Amethyst < Emerald < Ruby

Size: S < E < R < A

Hardness: S < A < E < R

Purity: R < A < E < S

Foliation: S < E < A < R

Size: SARE

Hardness: RSEA

Purity: ESRA

Foliation: ERSA

Luster: SEAR

Edited by Vulnona

3 hours ago, Vulnona said:

In case someone is wondering what to do with... some gems:

Hide contents

Solution to the crystal logic puzzle:

Size: Amethyst < Ruby < Emerald < Sapphire 

Hardness: Amethyst < Sapphire < Ruby < Emerald

Purity: Sapphire < Amethyst < Emerald < Ruby

Spoiler

Do you have the solution for the third one? (the one who adds luster and foliation) I can't seem to solve it

Last Department Sticker Guide:

Spoiler

Go to Labradorra City. Go to the house in the bottom area near the stairs. Input "3862" into the computer. Check the right capsule and get Sylveon. Take the Collar from the Sylveon. Go to the apartment to the left of the Police Station in Jasper Ward.

Catching Charm Location:

Spoiler

Ruby Charm: Volcarona's Cave in Teknite Ridge, accessible from Beryl Cave

Sapphire Charm: Graveyard of Past Developers in Grand Hall SEEKRIT Room. This room is accessible only in postgame. To get to this room, go to the Director's Office in the Grand Hall basement (the topmost room, the room before the secret Vulpix room), and check the computer.

Emerald Charm: Reward for clearing 25 spirits in Victory Road

Amethyst Charm: Secret room in the Beryl Library. Go to the upper left room on ground floor. Touch the books in the order of Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue, White to open the secret room.

Eevee Evolutions Locations

Spoiler

Flareon - Route 1
Jolteon - Nightclub. Availability: Only after restoration and you have bought Pokemons from 7th Street and you've got Titania;s badge and only before Postgame.
Vaporeon - Fiore Mansion. Availability: Only after Titania's badge and before Postgame.
Umbreon - Vanhannenn Castle. Availability: Only before Gardevoir's kidnap is resolved.
Espeon - Glass Workstation. Availability: Only during the Glass Workstation quest.
Glaceon - Glass Workstation. Availability: Only during the Glass Workstation quest.
Leafeon - Lemonade stand behind mirage tower. Availability: Only before Postgame.
Sylveon - Labradorra City right before Victory Road. Availability: Only before Postgame.

Reward: Choice Scarf

Field Notes Locations

Move Tutor Locations

https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Move_Tutor

TM Locations

Crystal Locations

Victory Road Puzzle Guide

Victory Road Spirit Guide

Postgame Guide (Incomplete)

Postgame Z Cell Guide

Spoiler

Does anyone have a map of the new Rhodochrine Jungle? I've taken every path I've seen and they all dead end eventually. The most recent new area I've found had the fourth police officer, a Stantler, and a rude hippy lady.

Edited by Grinnerz
I wasn't sure if it needed to be spoilered.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Department Sticker Guide:

Spoiler

Go to Labradorra City. Go to the house in the bottom area near the stairs. Input "3862" into the computer. Check the right capsule and get Sylveon. Take the Collar from the Sylveon. Go to the apartment to the left of the Police Station in Jasper Ward.

Catching Charm Location:

Spoiler

Ruby Charm: Volcarona's Cave in Teknite Ridge, accessible from Beryl Cave

Sapphire Charm: Graveyard of Past Developers in Grand Hall SEEKRIT Room. This room is accessible only in postgame. To get to this room, go to the Director's Office in the Grand Hall basement (the topmost room, the room before the secret Vulpix room), and check the computer.

Emerald Charm: Reward for clearing 25 spirits in Victory Road

Amethyst Charm: Secret room in the Beryl Library. Go to the upper left room on ground floor. Touch the books in the order of Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue, White to open the secret room.

Eevee Evolutions Locations

Spoiler

Flareon - Route 1
Jolteon - Nightclub. Availability: Only after restoration and you have bought Pokemons from 7th Street and you've got Titania;s badge and only before Postgame.
Vaporeon - Fiore Mansion. Availability: Only after Titania's badge and before Postgame.
Umbreon - Vanhannenn Castle. Availability: Only before Gardevoir's kidnap is resolved.
Espeon - Glass Workstation. Availability: Only during the Glass Workstation quest.
Glaceon - Glass Workstation. Availability: Only during the Glass Workstation quest.
Leafeon - Lemonade stand behind mirage tower. Availability: Only before Postgame.
Sylveon - Labradorra City right before Victory Road. Availability: Only before Postgame.

Rewards: Choice Scarf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...