Suggestions for Episode 10

Manveru

Just a few suggestions to make this game a better experience.

- more items. Item balls are quite rare at the moment. The wort part is that held items seem to be nearly non existent, and I'm forced to use Plates.. Even if you want to hold back with stuff like Life Orb or Choice items, at least give us, I dunno, Expert Belt or Leftovers..

- this is related to previous one, but.. more useful TMs. Looking at my TM list, 90% is just garbage. Feel free to hold back with Stone Edge, Swords Dance and whatnot, but how about Dig, Rock Slide, Return.. you know, basic stuff.

- access to better items in Poke Markets. Really, I have a level 50+ team, and I'm still using Super Potions and Pokeballs. That's just silly. Please let us buy Hyper Potions and AT LEAST Great Balls at this point. Would be cool to be able to buy Linkstones too, even if they'd cost a lot.

- Move Tutors. Shards are kinda hard to get (and very random) at the moment, so maybe a custom Tutor would be better.

- moar dragon types! Okay, just a personal request, but I think the only one I can have at the moment is a mediocre Flygon :P

That's all I can think of for now. Keep up the good work!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-You can buy such items in Obsidia Department Store.

-I haven't finished the game yet, but is Shadow Ball, for instance, garbage? Or Charge Beam?

-Same as 1st (not completely sure) And c'mon! Aren't 3 enough for now?

-Do you want some of mine, because I've gathered too many!

-Flygon is in-game (as Trapinch) and you can get it before even Florinia.

So, your point is somewhat invalid... And sth last, we're not even halfway to the plot and you want to play competitively?

-You can get a lot of useful items from the department store and wild pokemon held items, leftovers are int the game they are always on wild muchlax

-Ame wants to add the really good tms later on in the game its to make the game more challenging early on and give us a way to improve our pokemon later on

-if you want better items make a pickup crew you get tons of hyper potions, revive, ultra balls but i'm pretty sure its like this to add to the challenge

-Agreed

-A lot of dragon types are incredibly op so we probably won't be seeing those until much later in the game, though it would be nice if we got some more medicore dragons like drudigon or kingdra.

A lot of these things will come later on have patience young padiwan ^_^

By the way, where do you even use the shards? I haven't seen any of the move tutors to use those yet, if they're even in the game as of now. I've only met the relearner.

Shards, at the moment, are completely useless :)

I'm pretty sure holding back on half those things you mentioned (barring the ones already available through various methods) would make the game more challenging and enjoyable, instead of breezing through it.

-You can get a lot of useful items from the department store and wild pokemon held items, leftovers are int the game they are always on wild muchlax

-Ame wants to add the really good tms later on in the game its to make the game more challenging early on and give us a way to improve our pokemon later on

-if you want better items make a pickup crew you get tons of hyper potions, revive, ultra balls but i'm pretty sure its like this to add to the challenge

-Agreed

-A lot of dragon types are incredibly op so we probably won't be seeing those until much later in the game, though it would be nice if we got some more medicore dragons like drudigon or kingdra.

Kingdra... mediocre... mmhmm. Has but 1 weakness at the moment and can use stab dragon and water moves. Plus its just a pain to take down. If u consider Kingdra mediocre than im scared to see what u think is good lol.

Kingdra... mediocre... mmhmm. Has but 1 weakness at the moment and can use stab dragon and water moves. Plus its just a pain to take down. If u consider Kingdra mediocre than im scared to see what u think is good lol.

My bad I should have posted that clearer, kingdra is mediocre for a dragon when compared to some of the other fully evolved dragons like salamence, hydregon, dragonite, garchomp, etc. other wise its a pretty amazing pokemon its just not that strong among other dragons.

-Agreed

I'm currently using a pickup crew to pass the time, and have been getting a lot of hyper potions, and full heals.

And now for an actual suggestion.

I've noticed that a lot of Gen V Pokémon are either misaligned, or zoomed-in wrong, or both... and there's a lot: Trubbish, Durant, Snivy... I'd like for a list to be compiled with screenshots so we could hopefully have those fixed.

e25fd6207de0d2c3a9a84f98fe293bc5.png

Edited by RisingManes

Dat list speaks the truth. Also I thought the trubish said "Buzlebub" which is another name for the devil.

Nothing says "Lord of the Flies" like a walking pile of garbage.

Also: Another suggestion of mine. Have all sprites use regular, 1x scaling. Smaller sprites, smaller game, one less step to edit them.

Nothing says "Lord of the Flies" like a walking pile of garbage.

Also: Another suggestion of mine. Have all sprites use regular, 1x scaling. Smaller sprites, smaller game, one less step to edit them.

Next thing we know, there's gonna be pig heads on a stick instead of streetlights D:

I'd like to see an event for another starter (Chikorita or Cyndequil preferably), a dratini event and also an Ice rock. If anything please put in an ice rock I want to get glaceon really badly. ^_^

• Administrators

She's only got two of the psuedo-legendaries planned at the moment, among which is not Dratini, and the only thematically correct place to put an Ice Rock is still a ways away. As for Pickup, I'm not sure if that's in her control. At least nobody's getting super good TMs...

• 2 weeks later...

A kind of system that can turn down or mute the background music. It's good and all, but it is not something that I can actually repeatedly listen to when I'm trying to do things in one place.

More type coverage in pokemon and moves earlier. Not much but at least some like a ghastly in the peridot alleyway, a Will-o-wisp in the place where those Hoppip are at.

Exp pokemon around the place like Audino. It would seriously cut more time out of the whole grinding thing.

That's all I can think of.