Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

13 hours ago, DeathEntei said:

Nice thanks guys. Any chances of a event guide or something?

Cuz just finished this version, and now i want a scyther and frosslass, but have seriously looked everywhere. And no luck

You need to do Garret's mission.In the final mission,you have to attack the black fox HQ and fight Hardy.After defeating Hardy,you will find a scyther egg.You will find Frosslass in Silver forest,the area before route 3 and addenfall town.It's in an under ground area.Silver forest is a big area but you will find a lot of things here.

3 hours ago, Yagami said:

You need to do Garret's mission.In the final mission,you have to attack the black fox HQ and fight Hardy.After defeating Hardy,you will find a scyther egg.You will find Frosslass in Silver forest,the area before route 3 and addenfall town.It's in an under ground area.Silver forest is a big area but you will find a lot of things here.

Thanks.

And since Frosslass is a ghost type, do i need to check out the area at night?

I'm in Helix cave, and i've done the first puzzle, and entered the next cave  with a bunch of bidoof (1 of them blue), and an omastar, and when we talk to the blue bidoof we hear something like "the four western warriors, the best of our kind from top to bottom".

Is there something i can do?

3 hours ago, Tacuara said:

I'm in Helix cave, and i've done the first puzzle, and entered the next cave  with a bunch of bidoof (1 of them blue), and an omastar, and when we talk to the blue bidoof we hear something like "the four western warriors, the best of our kind from top to bottom".

Is there something i can do?

Interact with the four bidoof on the bottom left from top to bottom. They move around so make sure you remember what order they were in.

On 7/22/2017 at 10:41 PM, Tazz said:

At the start of the game you obtain budew, is there any way possible to evolve it asap without soothe bell? (also when can you obtain the soothe bell?)

Nope. Not any as of what I know. Although, there is one trick. Never feed it reverse candies and just keep running around or walking around, make sure you keep travelling. This also helps in increasing the pokemon's happiness. Keep Budew in 1st place or 2nd place. Make sure it never loses a battle. Make sure it doesn't get any status problems. All these baby pokemons need a lot of pampering.

On 7/23/2017 at 2:25 AM, Andorea said:

Is there a way to get a Pokémon which learns Aqua Jet and can breed with Marill? My OCD needs a well built Azumarill, lol.

First, evolve your female Marill into Azumarill. It evolves at Lvl 18. And, then take a male Bibarel(Bidoof is available in Keneph Forest, evolve it at level 15 or so), go to move relearner and teach it aqua jet. and then breed the two. You will get an azurill with aqua jet. Huge power would be a really good ability since you are using physical moves.

On 7/23/2017 at 3:44 AM, Xenoic said:

So in pokemon Desolation, do the pumpkaboo have different sizes or are they all the same size?

I guess all same. Try catching many of them and check pokedex entries or their stats. Drastic differences, even when caught at almost same level signify difference in sizes.

On 7/23/2017 at 6:03 AM, HolyWaterII said:

How exactly do you get a fishing rod in Blackview City?

I guess it isn't available as of now.

The developer of this game, Caz, is very busy with real-life problems and work, as far as I've heard. Don't expect another episode for 3 years or so, is what i'd like to say. I know how great this game is but I guess we should look for other stuff for now.

Thanks a lot :D. Now I'm doing one of the ranger missions in route 2 and this dude wants lemonade, is there anywhere where i can buy lemonade? (Also found the soothe bell location, you can get it from doing a ranger mission in route 2 "convince a trainer")

Edited by Tazz

Just now, Tazz said:

Thanks a lot :D. Now I'm doing one of the ranger missions in route 2 and this dude wants lemonade, is there anywhere where i can buy lemonade? (Also found the soothe bell location, you can get it from doing a ranger mission in route 2 can't remember which one but i know it's one of the lost and found quests)

In a house next to the pokecenter in Celeste city.

Go talk to Garrett (in your house) and then go to garrett's old place in cellia central (near the abandoned powerplant). You will have to battle someone named J and he gives you deino's egg after the battle.

14 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Go talk to Garrett (in your house) and then go to garrett's old place in cellia central (near the abandoned powerplant). You will have to battle someone named J and he gives you deino's egg after the battle.

Is garrett suppose to say anything about it? he just says he doesnt have any important tasks and that i should head over to the fight club, and when i check the house no one is in there

EDIT: I loaded an earlier save and redid the battle with the punks in the sewer, still doesnt work, Im going to assume its bugged. I will leave my file here incase someone wants to fix it.

EDIT.... again: I didnt read the letter they dropped

Edited by Xenoic

11 hours ago, Xenoic said:

Is garrett suppose to say anything about it? he just says he doesnt have any important tasks and that i should head over to the fight club, and when i check the house no one is in there

EDIT: I loaded an earlier save and redid the battle with the punks in the sewer, still doesnt work, Im going to assume its bugged. I will leave my file here incase someone wants to fix it

Game.rxdata

Yup. Garrett actually mentions something about J. Did u defeat those two punks in the sewer after fighting 5 elite trainers and also read the letter they dropped in the sewers??? Because if you don't read the letter, I guess the event doesn't trigger totally.

3 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Yup. Garrett actually mentions something about J. Did u defeat those two punks in the sewer after fighting 5 elite trainers and also read the letter they dropped in the sewers??? Because if you don't read the letter, I guess the event doesn't trigger totally.

OH THE LETTER...... im so sorry for wasting your time...... i thought it was trash on the floor

Edited by Xenoic

Hi! I've decided to give Pokemon Desolation a chance, but honestly I don't know how to get to work. It certainly isn't like reborn or rejuvenation where I just get the folder and play it seems. Downloading it is asking me to unlock a .rar which I know nothing about or how to open. A little help would be appreciated.