Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Hey quick question, does anyone know if its possible to evolve magneton in the current version of the game?

Hello, I am at the Weeping Grounds having just beat Nova and I'm confused on who to give the Onyx Stone(To Nova or Shiv). Story mode aside are there any longterm benefits or ill gains that I should be aware of?

Edited by ArkCyrus

5 hours ago, ArkCyrus said:

Hello, I am at the Weeping Grounds having just beat Nova and I'm confused on who to give the Onyx Stone(To Nova or Shiv). Story mode aside are there any longterm benefits or ill gains that I should be aware of?

Not really, the consequences of the choice are all story based... As far as i know at least. So just go ahead and choose whoever you think is right!

3 hours ago, mikethepokemaster2012 said:

Does anybody know how to evovle Electabuzz. thanks in advance

You need a link stone which you can get in addenfall (old man just before the town) or in Cellia and an electrilizer which you can get in Cellia.

Edited by FairFamily

17 hours ago, Atlas105 said:

Not really, the consequences of the choice are all story based... As far as i know at least. So just go ahead and choose whoever you think is right!

Thank you:). I would also need to know where to capture Jynx or an Electric Type Pokemon for Aderyn. Also are there any repeatable trainers before the 2nd Gym that give good experience besides the Audino Trainer? If not then I will just stick with the Audino Trainer :)

Edited by ArkCyrus

Just now, Twilightwing said:

Is ferroseed really in the defense EV room? It wont show up

It is but its very rare.i only got one encounter in 4 days 

Yeah, if I had to guess, Ferroseed's encounter rate is something like 5%. Ironically it was the very first Pokemon I ran into inside the Defense room while beta testing, and I ran away assuming it was a common Pokemon. Boy, did I regret that real quick.

Can players access the teleport machine for Black view City yet. I try to find but never could. Bro the ending to episode 4 was great! that twist was so good I cant wait for more. Also ship Aroura x MC a bit too lol. Wish Mana could become your pokemon later on since I love Gardevoir.

Edited by mikethepokemaster2012

4 hours ago, MightySceptile said:

where is the move relearner at in this game?

Initially he's in Blackview City's Battle House, or what it's called. The place where that little tournament is going on.

He's one of the NPCs sitting at a table; once you've won the tournament talk to him and he'll move to his house where you can have him do his thing.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys whats up? , Hu ... My game ended with me , waking up in a forest with aurora , and when I came back to my room after the credits , Ava didnt wake up and aparantely there is nothing else to me to do . Is the game over ? If I chose to give the stone to Nova the game would last longer?? And I Kept the saves from before I choose to Condem Nova so I can just go back and change , is it going to make the game end later? Or maybe it's some sort of bug? Or did I lost the game and thats why???? Or maybe the "Finnal Patch " in the post tittle doesn't mean that this is how the game ends and there are upcoming versions?????   

Someone help me pls .

2 minutes ago, Dr4gn33l said:

Hey guys whats up? , Hu ... My game ended with me , waking up in a forest with aurora , and when I came back to my room after the credits , Ava didnt wake up and aparantely there is nothing else to me to do . Is the game over ? If I chose to give the stone to Nova the game would last longer?? And I Kept the saves from before I choose to Condem Nova so I can just go back and change , is it going to make the game end later? Or maybe it's some sort of bug? Or did I lost the game and thats why???? Or maybe the "Finnal Patch " in the post tittle doesn't mean that this is how the game ends and there are upcoming versions?????   

Someone help me pls .

That was the end of the episode 4

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pozyher said:

That was the end of the episode 4

So there is an episode five ?  I tought that "Final Patch " meant that the game was over so I was really confused. Thanks for replaying me so fast  and have a great day :).

Just now, Dr4gn33l said:

So there is an episode five ?  I tought that "Final Patch " meant that the game was over so I was really confused. Thanks for replaying me so fast  and have a great day :).

Episode five i believe is in the making but curently the game ends with episode 4 with the player and aurora in that forest

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pozyher said:

Episode five i believe is in the making but curently the game ends with episode 4 with the player and aurora in that forest

I tought it was a mind-blowing end with some sort of "puzzle " that I wasn't able to understand