Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Miner's Guide

Ottur

Question

PLEASE HELP THIS THREAD!!!

- List Items that can be found through mining (I will keep a list up here)

- List Mining Locations! (I will also keep a list)

Well I didn't see a thread for mining so I'm going so start one :)

Kit

In case anyone doesn't already know the mining kit is a key item that can be found underneath the Grand Staircase if you have rock smash.

Items that can be found through mining: (ABC Order)

Armor Fossil

Blue Shard

Claw Fossil

Damp Rock

Dome Fossil

Everstone

Green Shard

Hard Stone

Heat Rock

Heart Scale

Helix Fossil

Icy Rock

Iron Ball

Leaf Stone

Light Clay

Max Revive

Meadow Plate

Old Keystone

Oval Stone

Rare Bone

Red Shard

Revive

Root Fossil

Sky Plate

Skull Fossil

Smooth Rock

Sticky Barb

Sun Stone

Water Stone

Yellow Shard

Locations for mining items: (yeah I don' really remember many of these so you guys are going to have to help me out here).

Apophyll Beach

Apophyll Cave

Beryl Cemetary Cave

Eevee's Cave

Rhodochrine Jungle Caves

Tanzan Mountain

Underneath the Grand Staircase

Edited by Ottur

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Any advice on getting a Skull Fossil. I've been searching for hours in Aventurine Cave (Since it's the only place where Mining Stones are available for me)

Unfortunately there's nothing to do but reload until you find what you want :unsure: I've loaded manyyy times, I mean HOURS to get all 6 fossils... but it's worth ;)

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I'm searching for a Skull Fossil and I'm trap in my last Mining Stone in the whole game (Game crashed while mining so when ever I reset I open up to the mining area) I don't know what to do I've been resetting for about a week and nothing I have found every other stinking fossil and enough Odd Keystones to fill up the PokeBank except for the Skull...PLEASE HELP!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!! SOMEONE!!!!

Edited by DarkLucario79

If we look through the data folders we extract by downloading reborn we can find the mining table.

and here it is

post-40273-0-29154500-1385640617_thumb.png
I cant really say that 100% of them are available but theres a probability since its the data for mining the reborn game is refering to.
BTW i've got a Lileep and a Shieldon from mining, i also had a chance to mine claw fossil but i prefer those two.
for the Skull fossil i believe it's just super rare seeing that only one is included in the table
and is the orange stones an old Amber??

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I'm searching for a Skull Fossil and I'm trap in my last Mining Stone in the whole game (Game crashed while mining so when ever I reset I open up to the mining area) I don't know what to do I've been resetting for about a week and nothing I have found every other stinking fossil and enough Odd Keystones to fill up the PokeBank except for the Skull...PLEASE HELP!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!! SOMEONE!!!!

may ask have you already consumed the rocks at Beryl cave?

guess what just now i found a skull fossil there.

i also found helyx but im undecided if i should keep it

If we look through the data folders we extract by downloading reborn we can find the mining table.

and here it is

I cant really say that 100% of them are available but theres a probability since its the data for mining the reborn game is refering to.
BTW i've got a Lileep and a Shieldon from mining, i also had a chance to mine claw fossil but i prefer those two.
for the Skull fossil i believe it's just super rare seeing that only one is included in the table
and is the orange stones an old Amber??

may ask have you already consumed the rocks at Beryl cave?

guess what just now i found a skull fossil there.

i also found helyx but im undecided if i should keep it

I have already used all the stones everywhere which infuriates me for being so stupid for some of the items I saved, and seeing that charts I have encountered every item on it except for the Sphere's, Old Amber, and Skull Fossil.

I have also encountered those fossils multiple times Dome, Helix, Claw, Root, & Armor, I have encountered them at least five times each.

Edit: You know I just remembered that in 4th Gen the fossil was determined by your Trainer ID so I wonder if Amethyst did something like that, cause I find Armor fossils too easily.

Edited by DarkLucario79

I'm pretty sure all the fossils have the same rarity, I was soft resetting on stones till I got all of them and I saw at least seven Skull fossils before I saw a single Dome Fossil which was seven hours after I started mining.