[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Oh well, this has all been a big waste of time anyways. Candy isn't one of our suspects today. Also, since one of our guests offed themselves, that's one less to worry about.

Bean, Drakyle, LBelle, and unsurprisingly Alaris. I'm pretty sure half of it's a joke and half of it's just a convenient Mafia bandwagon attempt.

I'm inclined to believe Bean is harmless, as their roles are known but their actions (or rather inaction!) do not suggest TP or Mafia. I'd rather leave them be for the moment.

LBelle may be Town, I really can't be sure. But that's the whole point of their role, creating more uncertainty in an already mess of a game. Regardless of alignment, I personally wouldn't mind seeing a little less Grey in the world ily belle

Alaris is just an ongoing joke at this point... but honestly I don't know how to feel about them. They've been fairly cooperative in the side chats but I haven't really learned anything from them either. Claims he has uneventful roles, so I'm not sure.

Drakyle claims Town and playing more quiet because the chaotic nature of the game makes it harder to read people. The claim seems reasonable but I can't shake a gut feeling. I don't have much else to say right now.

-

Given how 7 different people could've been a Mastermind since the start of the game, I'm tempted to believe there's one out there. I've been drawing connections between players ever since the beginning of the game and connection patterns have been harder to find than I expected. My conclusion is that the Mafia likely can't communicate with each other because there's a Mastermind out there somewhere.

This doesn't explain NickCrash's bizarre claim though, I can't figure out why he would do that. Did he just pick a safe-looking role from the list and pray that person was his ally and wouldn't counterclaim him? Perhaps he Insane Copped someone, saw they were Mafia, and figured he would be safe enough to claim them? Probably putting too much thought into this.

15 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Oh well, this has all been a big waste of time anyways.

r00d. I'm just here trying to help y'all lolipops to make your lists as accurate as possible so we can get some juicy ability (some of us, at least uwu)

5 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Oh well, this has all been a big waste of time anyways. Candy isn't one of our suspects today. Also, since one of our guests offed themselves, that's one less to worry about.

Bean, Drakyle, LBelle, and unsurprisingly Alaris. I'm pretty sure half of it's a joke and half of it's just a convenient Mafia bandwagon attempt.

I'm inclined to believe Bean is harmless, as their roles are known but their actions (or rather inaction!) do not suggest TP or Mafia. I'd rather leave them be for the moment.

LBelle may be Town, I really can't be sure. But that's the whole point of their role, creating more uncertainty in an already mess of a game. Regardless of alignment, I personally wouldn't mind seeing a little less Grey in the world ily belle

Alaris is just an ongoing joke at this point... but honestly I don't know how to feel about them. They've been fairly cooperative in the side chats but I haven't really learned anything from them either. Claims he has uneventful roles, so I'm not sure.

Drakyle claims Town and playing more quiet because the chaotic nature of the game makes it harder to read people. The claim seems reasonable but I can't shake a gut feeling. I don't have much else to say right now.

-

Given how 7 different people could've been a Mastermind since the start of the game, I'm tempted to believe there's one out there. I've been drawing connections between players ever since the beginning of the game and connection patterns have been harder to find than I expected. My conclusion is that the Mafia likely can't communicate with each other because there's a Mastermind out there somewhere.

This doesn't explain NickCrash's bizarre claim though, I can't figure out why he would do that. Did he just pick a safe-looking role from the list and pray that person was his ally and wouldn't counterclaim him? Perhaps he Insane Copped someone, saw they were Mafia, and figured he would be safe enough to claim them? Probably putting too much thought into this.

Seems unlike you in this game to let Alaris' claim of uneventful roles slide, also you mentioned the mastermind so lets consider that possibility, say there is one, the mafia can likely still communicate somehow but can only take each other's word, that said how many mafia have we killed so far? (i didnt count) it isn't out of the question to believe until the mafia feel like their victory is within reach that they will be co-ordinating with a mastermind regardless.

If there really is a mastermind it begs the question of if it is more favorable to keep alive for longer or not, my thoughts? it depends on who that mastermind is and what other roles they have access to, the mafia will very likely if they start winning try to kill the mastermind but that relies on them knowing for sure who it is, chances are they will more likely hit someone who isn't the mastermind unless they have a way to prove they aren't it to each other...somehow, this is where the chats come into play to some extent, they would be able to quote content from those chats to prove at the minimum themselves to be in that chat, in a showmance they could prove their exact identity. Due to the lack of ability to fully trust each other the mafia might not each favor each other in the Day Phase and simply act as blindly as townies, in this instance i think detecting who is mafia will be harder.

Now let's assume there isn't a mastermind, what does it change? The mafia will be well aware who each other are and more than likely will be trying to back each other up but abandoning them if it's a lost cause, their roles would likely be co-ordinated efforts with each other and we could expect them to be much easier to spot supporting each other then abandoning them when a large bandwagon forms, in this instance i think it would be much easier to identify the mafia and read them.

My final thoughts? There is a good chance a mastermind is out there, if we publicly identify them i am willing to bet the mafia would take care of them for us sooner or later, it would serve as a signal too if the mastermind got killed by mafia then we can expect they are confident of their victory, of course being Nicki, i have one such candidate i however have not lied about my roles and wish i could prove this without having to die to do so, but if it does come to it and my death might weed out a mafia or two then so be it but until then i would prefer to live and be the Good Vet i am as much as possible.

Have fun reading Bazaro, XD

I didn't want to do this but this is what I get for being stupid and not posting at all this phase so time to embrace this a little. Sorry in advance for how useless most of this is going to be and if this bothers any of you.

I'll end this by putting down the list for the daily challenge. 

Confirmed Town

Baz

Yahy

Town (Most-Least)

Kiet

Alaris

Newt

Roswell

Nicki

Astra (putting myself here since I know I haven't been contributing all that much)

From this point on, I have no clue so it's mostly guessing here for town

ECT

Caimie

Seal

Amber

Drak

Mafia (Most-Least)

L'belle

Lykos

Candy

TP

Jace

Bean

I've been posting the bare minimum of 7 post everyday except for day one where I posted 8 and this day where I'm currently at 9, including this post. I was just smarter the previous days and spread out my posts a bit, though you can see me scrambling at the end of everyday posting multiple times to meet my post requirement. 

3 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I've been posting the bare minimum of 7 post everyday except for day one where I posted 8 and this day where I'm currently at 9, including this post. I was just smarter the previous days and spread out my posts a bit, though you can see me scrambling at the end of everyday posting multiple times to meet my post requirement. 

im curious about the other part of this role tho 👀

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

im curious about the other part of this role tho 👀

i suspect it's something like being muted from speaking for a day phase or such, would be pretty funny, talk too much or dont talk at all 😛

Reborn Big Brother Mafia

Night Five - Nearly Half the Players

Good evening, dear players! It's been a relatively normal day, not too eventful nor too bland, but before you settle in for dinner and bed, another House Guest was chosen for eviction.

With one of the nominated House Guests evicting herself, you were left with four nominees to choose from. 

It's time to say goodbye now to...

L'Belle was evicted. He was Jelly, the White Goo [Town], Grey Goo [Mafia], and Brown Goo [Town].

Bok Choi's true identity is revealed. He was Nick Crash, the Spy, Appraiser, and Supplier.

With less than 20 of the House Guests remaining in the House, I wonder who will be left to take it all.

Meanwhile, our Head of Household performs their duties ... or not.

Newt forgot to nominate another player. There will be no automatically nominated player.

As for the Daily Challenges, the results for this day's Daily Challenge will be revealed at the end of the game while the New Everydaily Challenge has not been completed.

Night Five lasts 24h. Sleep well, dear players! And remember: Big Brother is always watching you. Even at night.